Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

getting ntt shitfaced

This is a discussion on getting ntt shitfaced within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there any way to blame ntt for that freaking horrible customer support? Like opening tickets to steam and blame ...
Page: 1

Default getting ntt shitfaced

Is there any way to blame ntt for that freaking horrible customer support? Like opening tickets to steam and blame ntt, will it get back to ntt or does steam simply tell me what I want to hear and that's it.
    Are there any other websites where you can screw ntt?
    I'm just sick and tired of that people not even answering a ticket bit still earning tons of money for Bug Online. I won't spend anymore money to it but I know there will always be people and that will keep ntt doing this bullshit

Steam support takes ages. Ive opened a support ticket 2 months ago and got no answers still

Why would steam care about you whining over KO? it's NTT problems not theirs. Steam make own cut on each donation no matter what you think of the game lol. I send a ticket to NTT at day #1, and the auto-reply was "we will get you back shortly, max 3 minutes" it's been 2 weeks and yet to receive answer lol.

it's too poor , don't even try

The idea was if enough people would complain to steam about their customer service maybe steam will cut ntt off. Because if ntt works shut it gets back to steam as well since they offer that game in their library

Little archer Senior Member

i sent a ticket to steam already, didnt get no answer neither... but hopefully they will cut ntt off, that would make ko a lot better...

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveSlutz View Post
    i sent a ticket to steam already, didnt get no answer neither... but hopefully they will cut ntt off, that would make ko a lot better...
    If you honestly think that you are a fucking retard.
    1) Steam does not own any kind of license whatsoever.
    2) If steam gets rid of NTT games, bb ur money brah

Even if steam doesn't reply, They take note.. If they get enough tickets regarding the same issues they will take action. They have done it many times in the pass. They remove MMO's and games all the time.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    Even if steam doesn't reply, They take note.. If they get enough tickets regarding the same issues they will take action. They have done it many times in the pass. They remove MMO's and games all the time.

how would them removing ko help you at all? lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    how would them removing ko help you at all? lmfao
    would help people sleep better knowing that people don't support a buggy game.

real reason of why some ppl want to "getting ntt shitfaced"

Honestly APEX is better then USKO. Just needs more players.
    NuclearWinter and Adi like this.

I look at it this way what's worse ntt games development or gamers1st? And I don't think nth games is a large scale company to keep answering the same damn question everyone sends a ticket for. Hell sometimes I bet they read it and think we already are aware of the situation thanks. Gaming companies are going to cater to the players who give more to them so of they demand more stuff in the game. the older stuff that me, you and everyone else b*tches about will be put on hold.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StickyBumper View Post
    I look at it this way what's worse ntt games development or gamers1st? And I don't think nth games is a large scale company to keep answering the same damn question everyone sends a ticket for. Hell sometimes I bet they read it and think we already are aware of the situation thanks. Gaming companies are going to cater to the players who give more to them so of they demand more stuff in the game. the older stuff that me, you and everyone else b*tches about will be put on hold.

The issue as regiss pointed out witht his topic, is that OP just wants people to play apex, so he's mad that steam is doing so well.

they wont, coz contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    The issue as regiss pointed out witht his topic, is that OP just wants people to play apex, so he's mad that steam is doing so well.
    Yea cuz you know my intention that good. I play steamko and give a crap about that private server which name I never heard before.
    I just got betrayed by buying merchant on steam and ntt simply ignores my ticket.
    That's why I want to know if there are ways to put some pressure on them.
    This has nothing to do with privat servers, leave me out of your advertising bs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast