Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

getting Rollbacked but loosing legit items on dupe wipe..

This is a discussion on getting Rollbacked but loosing legit items on dupe wipe.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hacked accounts are getting rollbacked (mostly) but the problem is; the person who happened to hacked your account still has ...
Page: 1

BeatItPunk

Default getting Rollbacked but loosing legit items on dupe wipe..

Hacked accounts are getting rollbacked (mostly) but the problem is; the person who happened to hacked your account still has your original items. So you dont get your items back, you just get a rollback and now you make your items duplicated by K2. And since you and the person who hacked you has the same items, you loose everything on the next dupe wipe.
    Should we ban K2 for duping?

i think we sould ban macroers

BeatItPunk

macro isn't actually the main problem rite now. Unfortunately, almost every1 is in a situation where they might loose their accounts

Amine

Dont think like k2 is dumb ...... h43r:

BeatItPunk

getting rollbacked and loosing your items on the next wipe isnt something that i've made up, I got friends loosing all of their items after getting hacked rollbacked >>

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by BeatItPunk
    getting rollbacked and loosing your items on the next wipe isnt something that i've made up, I got friends loosing all of their items after getting hacked rollbacked >>

They should (i think they do) Roll back accounts after a dupe wipe then you get ur items back an the items back with a unique id

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R34P3R_Magikz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk

They should (i think they do) Roll back accounts after a dupe wipe then you get ur items back an the items back with a unique id[/b]
    I wish they did it the way you mentioned, it's just not how it goes mostly and unfortunately ><

This is exactly what happened to me, got hacked. some weeks later i got rollbacked and now all my items got wiped. GG <_<

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by LoxY
    This is exactly what happened to me, got hacked. some weeks later i got rollbacked and now all my items got wiped. GG * <_<
    got duped by K2 itself, should we teach them how to rollback an acc? :angry:

Originally posted by BeatItPunk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeatItPunk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoxY
    This is exactly what happened to me, got hacked. some weeks later i got rollbacked and now all my items got wiped. GG * <_<
    got duped by K2 itself, should we teach them how to rollback an acc? :angry:[/b]
    No because they can only make item when they sell it for usd, they don't have a clue what means legit roll back <_<

Haxium

Originally posted by BeatItPunk
    macro isn't actually the main problem rite now. Unfortunately, almost every1 is in a situation where they might loose their accounts
    He was talking about you. 2 char lvl70? gratz !

5DollahSuckySucky

Get on a noob character sell ur rollbacked items and then buy bak new items :P

70 lvl human and orc rogue (best class for kosp) strange.How did u find so much time for xping and pking so much. Cypher is not an old server. I think u gay cheat more than k2 as u said

lol ever heard of nation transfert ??

also he could have bought this char ... or lvled it legit ... why not

You're on cypher, shouldn't be too hard to get new +8 armors/wep and +2/+3 uniques <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast