Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

getting Rollbacked but loosing legit items on dupe wipe..

This is a discussion on getting Rollbacked but loosing legit items on dupe wipe.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by giga i think we sould ban macroers lol he talking about rollback's and then items getting duped ...
Page: 2

sophiem

Originally posted by giga
    i think we sould ban macroers
    lol he talking about rollback's and then items getting duped and u say to ban macro?huh?

well it looks like they did a dupewipe and rollbacked the ppl that got hacked afterwards but in my case they rolled me back to the point AFTER i got hacked i got the same items on me as i had after i logged in when allot of peiple got hacked so basicly i think they screwed up on several accounts with the rollback

Edit: i cant log into the website either some of my dummy accounts have the same problem while other accounts work fine

Batman got his inn hostess back but nto his main gear is that posible? :S

BeatItPunk

I did ncs and nation transfer, I dont have 2 lvl 70 characters and I'm talkin about something else. Why arent you staying with the topic, and being a jackazzz? And if you wanna know, I have 900++k np now, with the most NP on El Morad side.

Sinister

Originally posted by BeatItPunk
    macro isn't actually the main problem rite now. Unfortunately, almost every1 is in a situation where they might loose their accounts
    ya for you macro will never be a problem ,, rofl 2 account on cypher lvl 70 , gg BABA give me that macro program too

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R34P3R_Magikz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BeatItPunk
    getting rollbacked and loosing your items on the next wipe isnt something that i've made up, I got friends loosing all of their items after getting hacked rollbacked >>

They should (i think they do) Roll back accounts after a dupe wipe then you get ur items back an the items back with a unique id[/b]
    if they rollback after dupewipe nothing would happen and the items would be duped after a dupe wipe

read what u posted numb nuts
    roll back dupe wipe and rollback once more would be what u meant in the first place
    since if they did a roll back after a dupe wipe it would still be duping since the items u had lost to the hacker werent duped when they were on ur account
    unless ur xXdupalordXx than rollback after dupewipe
    ROFL

Zypher

guys he only has 1 lvl 70 char -_-
    he nation transfered and name changed...i know him and i know he did that...

BeatItPunk

Originally posted by Zypher
    guys he only has 1 lvl 70 char -_- *
    he nation transfered and name changed...i know him and i know he did that...
    nice to see u ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12