Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Getting very frustrated

This is a discussion on Getting very frustrated within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kk, so today I wanted to go do some solo golems, had this fucktard named kn0w come at me with ...
Page: 1

4ikon

Default Getting very frustrated

Kk, so today I wanted to go do some solo golems, had this fucktard named kn0w come at me with his babaraptor, so I slammed on the speardef and tanked him, np. Killed him, to see him afterwards come back. Now this time he had a gigaxe +8, hitting me for 600-700. K, np, I slapped on the axedef shield, took him like that. 3rd time, he was switching between ms +8, totamic spear +8/impact +8, raptor +8 and gig axe +8. Btw, this guy even had a fuckload of trouble killing me, until my hp pots ran out.

I know making +8 items is possible these days, but wtf? Seriously, babashopped chars should be either reducted their of their fuckin' items, or even banned. This takes out the fun of the game for those who actually are legit. Too many ppl are getting shit from the babashop, while they don't even have the skills to pk/lvl with ...

Make of it what you want, I don't give a rat's ass. Ofc I know that those who've babashopped before are gonna be like: omgwtfbbqhax, you are liek so noob etc ... well I've got news for you guys, if you'd actually have farmed shit the legit way, you'd be dead meat up against me.

what if you have farmed your items legitimatly and are not dead meat up against you?

does that make you some kind of god in that case?

4ikon

Paddy, I was talkin' bout the fuckers who USD'ed their items ... I mean, how's the chance of some unknown fuckhole, coming outta nowhere, getting +8 ms, +8 gig axe, +8 raptor, +8 totamic spear/impact and full shell (well that part ain't hard these days anymore).

Most of the guys who bought their babagear suck ass to begin with. They got no combo, no wits of pking, and all they do is ruin other ppl's fun outta the game. If they'd be able to buy their lvl's, they'd prolly do that as well.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    what if you have farmed your items legitimatly and are not dead meat up against you?

does that make you some kind of god in that case?
    You can't deny he has a legitimate point though. The number of unknown warriors running around with raptor 8's and full shell is simply astonishing these days. No one can honestly believe they're all 100% legit.

Morrr

In hes clan are 8-6 ppl ho hev very strange nick names ^_^ Knew,Know,Kn0w,Kn3w.... i dont remember all , and all of them hev +8 weapons and lots of Shells <_<

4ikon

Thx yun for backin' me up on this one. I just posted this on the forums cuz I'm getting tired of this constant bullshit. Ppl shouldn't be able to get this kinda items with USD ... but ofc there's no way to prevent it -.-

Socrates

aikon go lvl my char :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

man, i got a different perspective about this kind of players

ever played diablo? or a normal RPG, in wich there´s bosses per map, lvl, etc... Just think of this guys as one of them, they are part of the game. Everday new ones come out, and we take em down over and over, cuz even if they have 1000k hp, 5555 ac and 9999 ap, they suck so they are still gonna die.

this may sound stupid but sometimes im glad that there´s ppl like faailet_volcoom or mariopuzzo, with all their glowy items and +3 uniques. Is not about being jealous of their items or lvl, is just a matter of talking em as someone to kill, even if they are annoying as hell.

Some might say, wtf, shut up, they git all their shit illegaly while i busted my ass getting mine, but u had fun doing it dont ya? cuz if u didnt and u are playing a game that doesnt gives u any fun... why u playing it?

and at the end, i rather see this ppl keep showing up than to see the same guys on cz all the time, dont u think?

If they'd be able to buy their lvl's, they'd prolly do that as well.

WATCH UR MOUTH. ULL GIVE K2 MOMEY MAKING IDEAS. [/quote]

Banned Senior Member

actually, 1 of them is down for awhile Mushalord ( Xaeroo or somthin now ) has some "problems" logging into KOL now

FatM4n

Originally posted by phantomlink
    actually, 1 of them is down for awhile *Mushalord ( Xaeroo or somthin now ) has some "problems" logging into KOL now
    saw him in cz today :s

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Dro
    man, i got a different perspective about this kind of players

ever played diablo? or a normal RPG, in wich there´s bosses per map, lvl, etc... Just think of this guys as one of them, they are part of the game. Everday new ones come out, and we take em down over and over, cuz even if they have 1000k hp, 5555 ac and 9999 ap, they suck so they are still gonna die. *

this may sound stupid but sometimes im glad that there´s ppl like faailet_volcoom or mariopuzzo, with all their glowy items and +3 uniques. Is not about being jealous of their items or lvl, is just a matter of talking em as someone to kill, even if they are annoying as hell. *

Some might say, wtf, shut up, they git all their shit illegaly while i busted my ass getting mine, but u had fun doing it dont ya? cuz if u didnt and u are playing a game that doesnt gives u any fun... why u playing it?

and at the end, i rather see this ppl keep showing up than to see the same guys on cz all the time, dont u think?
    To a point. I'm pretty sick at how K2 totally ruined the point of having +8 items by giving them away for USD. Ares has more raptor 8s than raptor 7s, that was never how the game was intended to be. It creates an artificial standard of PK. I've always hated cheaters and will always hate cheaters so seeing people skirting the rules like that is pretty damned annoying.

Not to mention knowing that I'm going to have to work my ass off for a raptor 8 while these retards get one immediately by opening their wallet. <_< It's a testament to how fun KO is that the game isn't dead from that kind of abuse. (yet)

CaptainPlanet

Yun why does ur sig says ares?

Don't you play Diez?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i hate the fact that +8s items are all arround too, maked it harder for the ppl that doesnt has em, cant afford em and have no luck on anvil, but as the nature of the game, it was destined to happen. Anvil is not imposibble to beat. Market prices are not gonna be huge for ever. DMs aint gonna stop droping raptors, shards, ibs... we already reached the point where there´s more raptors+8 than raptors +7, but look at any other server (JPKO, MYKO, KORKO) and u will find the same...

TunaFishyMe

K2 didnt give items away for USD. Thats KOM's job. They just didnt do anything xD But what can you expect from them?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast