Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Getting very frustrated

This is a discussion on Getting very frustrated within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div> i hate the fact that +8s items are all arround too, maked it harder for ...
Page: 2

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    i hate the fact that +8s items are all arround too, maked it harder for the ppl that doesnt has em, cant afford em and have no luck on anvil, but as the nature of the game, it was destined to happen. Anvil is not imposibble to beat. Market prices are not gonna be huge for ever. DMs aint gonna stop droping raptors, shards, ibs... we already reached the point where there´s more raptors+8 than raptors +7, but look at any other server (JPKO, MYKO, KORKO) and u will find the same...[/b]
    Yes but my point is US KO is too young to have this kind of situation. The other KOs have been around for years. (Though MY KO had the same problem with GMs 'gifting' items).

Not to mention that duping makes it even worse - not being able to buy from the market for fear of your item disappearing sucks horribly and was never supposed to be a part of the game. This screws honest players and if anything rewards dupers, since they not only profit from dupe wipes they also have no need to fear them. If you suck at upgrading like me, it only increases the amount of time needed to get +8 items since its far easier to just get the money and buy them than it is to actually make them yourself.

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet@
    Yun why does ur sig says ares?

Don't you play Diez?
    No, I've always played Ares.

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

K2 didnt give items away for USD. *Thats KOM's job. *They just didnt do anything xD *But what can you expect from them?
    That's a minor distinction at best. The reason the game is so bad today is because of firstly K2 for not doing a damn thing to stop cheaters and secondly the cheaters themselves for being selfish noobs. My fear is that what should have been the best PK MMO in the world will die because of piss poor management and support.

evenson

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    K2 didnt give items away for USD. *Thats KOM's job. *They just didnt do anything xD *But what can you expect from them?
    It just goes to show that kom didnt fuck this server solo, because now that hes gone, the +8 weapons are still rolling in on a regular basis. ( And KOM upgraded something for me no need to play the crying game. )

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

don't you get a kick out of raping an unknown babashopper ? I fucking love it.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    It just goes to show that kom didnt fuck this server solo, because now that hes gone, the +8 weapons are still rolling in on a regular basis. ( And KOM upgraded something for me no need to play the crying game. )[/b]
    what makes you think these arent the items KOM sold?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    i hate the fact that +8s items are all arround too, maked it harder for the ppl that doesnt has em, cant afford em and have no luck on anvil, but as the nature of the game, it was destined to happen. Anvil is not imposibble to beat. Market prices are not gonna be huge for ever. DMs aint gonna stop droping raptors, shards, ibs... we already reached the point where there´s more raptors+8 than raptors +7, but look at any other server (JPKO, MYKO, KORKO) and u will find the same...
    Yes but my point is US KO is too young to have this kind of situation. The other KOs have been around for years. (Though MY KO had the same problem with GMs 'gifting' items).

Not to mention that duping makes it even worse - not being able to buy from the market for fear of your item disappearing sucks horribly and was never supposed to be a part of the game. This screws honest players and if anything rewards dupers, since they not only profit from dupe wipes they also have no need to fear them. If you suck at upgrading like me, it only increases the amount of time needed to get +8 items since its far easier to just get the money and buy them than it is to actually make them yourself.
    [/b]
    how old is ares server already? 3 years? how about diez, 2.5? thats not young actually. Im not trying to be conflictive here, but thats enough time for any server to reach the point of +8s everywhere, especially since KE made it easier...

and most ppl in this very forums cant even go blaming K2 for not stoping the duping, babashoping, etc... How many rogues in here have at least a mirage dagger +8, if not shard +8, bought from moradon? or for usd? They might not know where they came from, it could have been legally made, or just bought from someone selling GM injected items, made by KoM itself or who knows... And im not pointing fingers or blaming players, a lot of my close friends in ko have +8 top items, thats ok. But unless u have made em yourself, can to go blaming babashoped characters...

some claim to be 100% legit, but more than half are just washing their hands and pointing fingers.

Ares is almost 2 years old, diez is 1,5 years old

evenson

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by evenson@

It just goes to show that kom didnt fuck this server solo, because now that hes gone, the +8 weapons are still rolling in on a regular basis. ( And KOM upgraded something for me no need to play the crying game. )
    what makes you think these arent the items KOM sold?[/b]

KOM hasnt been around for a long time. Sorry to burst your blame bubble. And yet I see 4-5 new babas every time i enter cz. That was my point, the new +8 shells/weapons are still coming long after KOM has gone.

Most of those weapons are dupes or GM made items. Is mathematically impossible to have the amount of +8 weapons there are right now without duping. And with duping im not saying that everyone duped their weapons to make +8's, but that duping provided an inflated market with a huge excess of coins, letting ppl upgrade easily.

In a normal, non inflated market, blessed upgrade scrolls cost a lot, not just the weapon itself. Meaning u need lots of coins to upgrade ANYTHING, from plain chitins to any weapon. With Shards +1 at 400m+ and other items so high, everyone managed to make billions and billions of coins and the cost of scrolls was minimal, letting everyone to upgrade easily.

Sure, lots of weapons came from ilegal sources, prolly most of them, but also, the legit ones came as a result of duping and the inflation it generated.

Under a normal scenario without duping, we should prolly have less than 10% of the amount of +8's we have right now.

4ikon

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    don't you get a kick out of raping an unknown babashopper ? I fucking love it.
    I ain't gonna say I didn't love it, but it's just retarded how he came back and did a "Vishuva" on me, by whoopin' out an arsenal of weapons on me ...

Btw, it's not just KoM, KoM is one of the guys who was able to sell 8's, there's turks who have connections with Cesar that are doin' this. I know this from some old friends of PositivE who see this shit going around, and yes, who even baba'ed their chars out with it ...

I'm just saying, I tried to upgrade an MS +8 too much, broke at least 10 MS +7's, 5 with trina's. To see people run around with an MS +8 which they can't even handle that well, just seems like a big fat kick in the butt.

Btw, nice to see there's not that many retards on these forums, I've seen ppl who agree, and ppl who politely disagree. I like this, thx.

evenson

*offtopic* I just made my last piece of +8/15 chitin. Hurrah.

FatM4n

gratz baba

4ikon

Originally posted by Devile
    Most of those weapons are dupes or GM made items. Is mathematically impossible to have the amount of +8 weapons there are right now without duping. And with duping im not saying that everyone duped their weapons to make +8's, but that duping provided an inflated market with a huge excess of coins, letting ppl upgrade easily.

In a normal, non inflated market, blessed upgrade scrolls cost a lot, not just the weapon itself. Meaning u need lots of coins to upgrade ANYTHING, from plain chitins to any weapon. With Shards +1 at 400m+ and other items so high, everyone managed to make billions and billions of coins and the cost of scrolls was minimal, letting everyone to upgrade easily.

Sure, lots of weapons came from ilegal sources, prolly most of them, but also, the legit ones came as a result of duping and the inflation it generated.

Under a normal scenario without duping, we should prolly have less than 10% of the amount of +8's we have right now.
    Sorry for the double posting, but your reason makes sence. Most ppl don't have the type of luck, nor do they know how to handle the anvil. So there shouldn't even be nearly as many +8's there are atm, yet, we're (at least I am) running with +7 ms's, raptors, gig axes, while the entire turknation has +8 shells, and highgrade items.

For example, like 2 months ago when prices were very high, I sold 2 uniques. Elemental Pendant and Cleric Earring for 70 billions. Prices were that high and I'm pretty sure lot of ppl made lot more than me. That was only possible cause of the inflated prices on the market.

Now prices are very low. If my money wasn't wiped (K2 and their bright ideas of deleting coins on all lvl20- chars), I could make +8 shell sets really easy. And I'm talking about selling just 2 mid level items. Imagine the ppl who made more coins and still have them.

Duping comes and goes, meaning some ppl will have "legit" ways of making all their gear +8 cause of this. Duping is not just about items but the inflated market it leaves.

Haxium

Originally posted by Devile
    For example, like 2 months ago when prices were very high, I sold 2 uniques. Elemental Pendant and Cleric Earring for 70 billions. Prices were that high and I'm pretty sure lot of ppl made lot more than me. That was only possible cause of the inflated prices on the market.

Now prices are very low. If my money wasn't wiped (K2 and their bright ideas of deleting coins on all lvl20- chars), I could make +8 shell sets really easy. And I'm talking about selling just 2 mid level items. Imagine the ppl who made more coins and still have them.

Duping comes and goes, meaning some ppl will have "legit" ways of making all their gear +8 cause of this. Duping is not just about items but the inflated market it leaves.
    7 billions you mean

Default Re: Getting very frustrated

Originally posted by 4ikon

Make of it what you want, I don't give a rat's ass. .

why bother us then?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast