Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Getting very frustrated

This is a discussion on Getting very frustrated within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 4ikon Kk, so today I wanted to go do some solo golems, had this fucktard named kn0w ...
Page: 3

Default Re: Getting very frustrated

Originally posted by 4ikon
    Kk, so today I wanted to go do some solo golems, had this fucktard named kn0w come at me with his babaraptor, so I slammed on the speardef and tanked him, np. Killed him, to see him afterwards come back. Now this time he had a gigaxe +8, hitting me for 600-700. K, np, I slapped on the axedef shield, took him like that. 3rd time, he was switching between ms +8, totamic spear +8/impact +8, raptor +8 and gig axe +8. Btw, this guy even had a fuckload of trouble killing me, until my hp pots ran out.

I know making +8 items is possible these days, but wtf? Seriously, babashopped chars should be either reducted their of their fuckin' items, or even banned. This takes out the fun of the game for those who actually are legit. Too many ppl are getting shit from the babashop, while they don't even have the skills to pk/lvl with ...

Make of it what you want, I don't give a rat's ass. Ofc I know that those who've babashopped before are gonna be like: omgwtfbbqhax, you are liek so noob etc ... well I've got news for you guys, if you'd actually have farmed shit the legit way, you'd be dead meat up against me.
    Well, you told me you cracked the anvil before, where are you're +8's?

Gratz you killed a skilless player. That entire clan isnt worth shit, wouldent supprized me if he plays unbuffed with the gear he has got atm.

sexa

i saw much more raptor +8's like 7 months ago in beramus. diez is still better than other servers (maybe ares can be an excetion, i donno situation there)

and devile told an important point, right now i ve like 10 chitins pieces but i dont want to waste bus'es on them since i wont be able to go anywhere cuz bus costs a lot money.

about know family (kn0w,kn1w,kn2w ....) they are all a piece of shit. i ve already mentioned it in cheaters section.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15334

and lots of ppl telling they are gg dupers to have that much shells and high grade +8's

Banned

they need to stop making new servers and saying they WILL help, but they never end up doing so.

even though the company is small, clean the servers one by one, starting with the oldest ones first

armand0

If they hadnt wiped the coins in noob chars, the prices would be still high...

and kn0w=Hattusas does it make sense?

c0uDzZ

duping coins hurts the server more then anything, it fucks up the merchants, people asking for incredible amount of cash, potential scammers hopping around, harder to trade 21++ gb, also the people who sell their valuable items in the time where duped cash was flooding the market can make incredible items now. for example, at my server olympia, friend made up to 6 b coins by just selling 1 ring of life, after months, ring of lifes were around 17 gb (unlike now, they are still 40 gb -_-) so you could buy 3 RoL's with the money he has saved. on the other hand, duping weapons, armors, uniques hurt the server too, but in my opinion they dont inflict that much damage to the server, the cash in the whole market goes down, people begin to spend a lot of money on upgrading items, BUS prices are actually something that people has to care about, but people popping out with +3 uniques is kinda disturbing

duping sucks , dupers should play private servers h43r:

OsirisG

I can verrify what Devile said , i played JapKo for over 1 month when ice age came , and shards or ibs wasn't worth shit compared to the ownage i felt when i got a bus in CZ beasts. Most people do not realise what it means to have normal economy but for those that didn't play around 1.3 years ago check japko , they have the prices xig had when i joined. 5m for pus scrolls 900k-2m for IB , 9 m for shard, 900m for iron belt , and the fun part is you ca't afford BUS

priestish

Originally posted by 4ikon
    Paddy, I was talkin' bout the fuckers who USD'ed their items ... I mean, how's the chance of some unknown fuckhole, coming outta nowhere, getting +8 ms, +8 gig axe, +8 raptor, +8 totamic spear/impact and full shell (well that part ain't hard these days anymore).

Most of the guys who bought their babagear suck ass to begin with. They got no combo, no wits of pking, and all they do is ruin other ppl's fun outta the game. If they'd be able to buy their lvl's, they'd prolly do that as well.

A turk would complain...
    Turk: OMG FUCK AHM, they have USD and buy premium and scrolls. They suck without scrolls and prem. They die to towers all the time. They never reach 70 without prem or scroll. They noob.

"Ruin other ppl's fun outta the game"
    If you think soloing golems is fun, then I feel sorry for you.

PinoyBoi

Originally posted by priestish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priestish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-4ikon
    Paddy, I was talkin' bout the fuckers who USD'ed their items ... I mean, how's the chance of some unknown fuckhole, coming outta nowhere, getting +8 ms, +8 gig axe, +8 raptor, +8 totamic spear/impact and full shell (well that part ain't hard these days anymore).

Most of the guys who bought their babagear suck ass to begin with. They got no combo, no wits of pking, and all they do is ruin other ppl's fun outta the game. If they'd be able to buy their lvl's, they'd prolly do that as well.
    If you think soloing golems is fun, then I feel sorry for you.[/b]
    It sure beats doing DTS.

priestish

Originally posted by PinoyBoi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyBoi)</div>
    Originally posted by priestish@
    <!--QuoteBegin-4ikon

If you think soloing golems is fun, then I feel sorry for you.
    It sure beats doing DTS.[/b]
    never said it was fun.

wraith86

why is everyone argueing about this when the obvious answer is that K2 is the ones that are messing up the game... they sell for USD, they make versions of KOXP, 90% of the time the do stuff that only benefits the turks(boss events, server/patch releases, server maintenance, wars) and out of all this stuff the english speaking portion of the game is still BY FAR the best. (NYchris, zero, F9DeviL.... clans such as KittiesT_T, Hatred) but soon the turks are really going to take over and its sad... i mean we try so hard and then babashoppers come out of nowhere trying to get us exped and shit and K2 (people that made the babashopers) needs to be stopped, i hope MGAME stops letting K2 ruin err host KO because god damn this game is getting really bad.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by wraith86
    why is everyone argueing about this when the obvious answer is that K2 is the ones that are messing up the game... they sell for USD, they make versions of KOXP, 90% of the time the do stuff that only benefits the turks(boss events, server/patch releases, server maintenance, wars) and out of all this stuff the english speaking portion of the game is still BY FAR the best. (NYchris, zero, F9DeviL.... clans such as KittiesT_T, Hatred) but soon the turks are really going to take over and its sad... i mean we try so hard and then babashoppers come out of nowhere trying to get us exped and shit and K2 (people that made the babashopers) needs to be stopped, i hope MGAME stops letting K2 ruin err host KO because god damn this game is getting really bad.
    you arent very bright

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    you arent very bright[/b]
    +1

is that what happens when u do apos for too long or something? :blink:

wraith86

im not very bright? are you implying that you dont know K2 sells items for USD or that they help the turks more than the americans? or im not bright because im "Getting very frustrated" as the topic says? whats the problem here?

sexa

topic isnt related about nations and as u say k2 helps turkish ppl more than american's isnt right, also lots of turkish ppl thinks they are getting ignored by cs

thats why u are brightness

wraith86

Originally posted by sexa
    topic isnt related about nations and as u say k2 helps turkish ppl more than american's isnt right, also lots of turkish ppl thinks they are getting ignored by cs

thats why u are brightness

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast