Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Getting very frustrated

This is a discussion on Getting very frustrated within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 is not selling items for USD. Those are GMs. K2 as a company. K2 does not make KOXP. That ...
Page: 4

TunaFishyMe

K2 is not selling items for USD. Those are GMs. K2 as a company. K2 does not make KOXP. That would be absolutely retarded

wraith86

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    K2 is not selling items for USD. *Those are GMs. *K2 as a company. *K2 does not make KOXP. *That would be absolutely retarded
    The GMs work for K2 and they make part of the company. So by your logic saying Burger King isnt good is completely untrue because there is "some" good in it? K2 overall is a VERY bad company. Hiring employee's that are going to sabotage the game is completely retarded in almost every aspect of running a business, so like i said K2 is crap. They should be shutdown by the BBB.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    K2 is not selling items for USD. *Those are GMs. *K2 as a company. *K2 does not make KOXP. *That would be absolutely retarded
    The GMs work for K2 and they make part of the company. So by your logic saying Burger King isnt good is completely untrue because there is "some" good in it? K2 overall is a VERY bad company. Hiring employee's that are going to sabotage the game is completely retarded in almost every aspect of running a business, so like i said K2 is crap. They should be shutdown by the BBB.[/b]
    yeah... shutting em down would make us all happy, cuz it would fix all the problems... <_<

K2 doesnt hires corruprt GMs with that intention, there`s just a few that see how much money they can get from this game by ruining it...

stop talking out of your ass, because u got no proofs, just conspiracy theories with no grounds.

sexa

<!--QuoteBegin-sexa
    topic isnt related about nations and as u say k2 helps turkish ppl more than american's isnt right, also lots of turkish ppl thinks they are getting ignored by cs

thats why u are brightness

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/b]
    ur brightness makes u soo happy.

rattrap

i think golems are fun what if you get an ib ? and your fairly new to the game and dont usually expect drops like that? thats why its fun i got a ib off of a golem last week and had to sell it for 75m with the sucky prices. i dont like some noob sticking a raptor +8 in my back every 5 min. i agree this game is starting to get frustrating.
    and my items are ligit mostly fp and mirage daggers +7 ...... made them myself just farming golems to try to get chitins +7

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    man, i got a different perspective about this kind of players

ever played diablo? or a normal RPG, in wich there´s bosses per map, lvl, etc... Just think of this guys as one of them, they are part of the game. Everday new ones come out, and we take em down over and over, cuz even if they have 1000k hp, 5555 ac and 9999 ap, they suck so they are still gonna die. *

this may sound stupid but sometimes im glad that there´s ppl like faailet_volcoom or mariopuzzo, with all their glowy items and +3 uniques. Is not about being jealous of their items or lvl, is just a matter of talking em as someone to kill, even if they are annoying as hell. *

Some might say, wtf, shut up, they git all their shit illegaly while i busted my ass getting mine, but u had fun doing it dont ya? cuz if u didnt and u are playing a game that doesnt gives u any fun... why u playing it?

and at the end, i rather see this ppl keep showing up than to see the same guys on cz all the time, dont u think?
    same view i have....except for one more detail: its SO nice to laugh after u own them saying to urself "he can cheat all he wants hell still suck ass"

SiegeR

well even some ppl have +8 items and + uniques they still die and u can ks them
    u wont 1vs1 with them coz cz is too small place so why bother with them?

lvl 50 buffless paper mages = 50 nps
    lvl 70 Babashoper = 50 np either

go spike mages and got np if u play for np

rattrap

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    man, i got a different perspective about this kind of players

ever played diablo? or a normal RPG, in wich there´s bosses per map, lvl, etc... Just think of this guys as one of them, they are part of the game. Everday new ones come out, and we take em down over and over, cuz even if they have 1000k hp, 5555 ac and 9999 ap, they suck so they are still gonna die. *

this may sound stupid but sometimes im glad that there´s ppl like faailet_volcoom or mariopuzzo, with all their glowy items and +3 uniques. Is not about being jealous of their items or lvl, is just a matter of talking em as someone to kill, even if they are annoying as hell. *

Some might say, wtf, shut up, they git all their shit illegaly while i busted my ass getting mine, but u had fun doing it dont ya? cuz if u didnt and u are playing a game that doesnt gives u any fun... why u playing it?

and at the end, i rather see this ppl keep showing up than to see the same guys on cz all the time, dont u think?
    same view i have....except for one more detail: its SO nice to laugh after u own them saying to urself "he can cheat all he wants hell still suck ass"[/b]
    i like those babashoped sins who run when they get parasited you know the lvl 70 ones who dont know how to cure :lol:

TunaFishyMe

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    The GMs work for K2 and they make part of the company. So by your logic saying Burger King isnt good is completely untrue because there is "some" good in it? K2 overall is a VERY bad company. Hiring employee's that are going to sabotage the game is completely retarded in almost every aspect of running a business, so like i said K2 is crap. They should be shutdown by the BBB.[/b]
    K2 is a business. They hire Gms to take care of them game but in reality they dont care enough to ensure the GMs are doing their job. The GMs are selling items for USD. the money goes to their own bank account not K2s. It wont even be listed in their annual revenue report.

Imagine a company hires a CEO who sells the companies information to another company. It doesnt make that company corrupt, it just makes that guy.

I believe K2 would lose a lot of their business if people actually had proof that they were behind it. Its a terrible business move since it will only generate money for a short period of time and makes people play less because they have already achieved one aspect of the game throgh USD

I know this doesnt apply to the situation at hand.. but what devile said at the beginning of the post is right. I sold a lot of items back when the market was inflated, made around 10-12B. That was nothing then, everything was an arm and a leg to buy at +1.. then i went on vacation for a two weeks, came back.. and holy shit the prices are so low.. I mean, for around 200M ive made 4 +7 elixirs.. and once i get 5 or 6, i ll go for +8.. 300M for a +8, and i could make around 40 more :S its all due to the coin dupes back in the day that made our market so rediculous.. -_- Oh well, i guess i dont have anything to really complain about :lol:

FatM4n

Originally posted by Majix
    I know this doesnt apply to the situation at hand.. but what devile said at the beginning of the post is right. *I sold a lot of items back when the market was inflated, made around 10-12B. *That was nothing then, everything was an arm and a leg to buy at +1.. then i went on vacation for a two weeks, came back.. and holy shit the prices are so low.. I mean, for around 200M ive made 4 +7 elixirs.. and once i get 5 or 6, i ll go for +8.. 300M for a +8, and i could make around 40 more :S its all due to the coin dupes back in the day that made our market so rediculous.. *-_- *Oh well, i guess i dont have anything to really complain about *:lol:

Go make me some mirage dagger +8 pls

lol i ll go for +9 if only bus's didnt cost more than mirages daggers :

FatM4n

Originally posted by Majix
    lol i ll go for +9 * *if only bus's didnt cost more than mirages daggers :
    GM pls lower the price on bus plýs aga Gm :P

bring back knight online when diez just started

AviT

Originally posted by 4ikon
    Paddy, I was talkin' bout the fuckers who USD'ed their items
    like paddy you mean ???????????????????

what a 2 faced knob