Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

GG AdonisPower

This is a discussion on GG AdonisPower within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I found my character in AdonisPower after our account got hacked. (Ebonics maybe u remember, Was sharing with Tristan.) They ...
Page: 4

BJK

I found my character in AdonisPower after our account got hacked. (Ebonics maybe u remember, Was sharing with Tristan.)

They were talking about a letter bug. (I don't know it clearly.) At 18.00, Letters were being bugged so you can donate all your nps in 1 minutes. Spam save cont for 1 min I think.

If you search, there are some little tips for how to do it on turkish forums. I am sure it is fixed now, so whatever. Let the stupid cheaters banned, like how they got banned on Girakon.

TwistTheKnife

I told you to stop making off topic posts, yet you persist. Going against clearly stated requests by a mod is breaking of the rules, therefore 3 hours of mute since you cannot abide. As i said, my pms on ko4life are open if u wish to talk to me rather than demand public attention.

p.s. i m trying to be reasonable.. most mods would just 24 hr mute you for your repetitive nonesense, so dont get mad at me..[/b]
    Lol, I sent you a PM several days ago in regards to one of my other ko4life accounts that I made 2 years ago and why I couldn't log it. You completely ignored my question. Thanks :lol:

oh my...Yuber stop being a bad boy..

ONTOPIC: They can NP bug all they want. They aren't good and they probably never will be. Someone tell OwnerOfAdonis I offer him to fight me on my lvl 36 assassin. Should he refuse he will become the laughing stock of all forums (including AdonisPower's I'm sure) and I assure you it will say GenocidalKiIIah has defeated OwnerOfAdonis (or whatever his name might be now).
    [spoiler]ofc no one knows I'll have some other lvl 70's hitting him[/spoiler][/b]
    LOL. Quite a challenge. well put.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234