Gold Premium

This is a discussion on Gold Premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do any of you know what will happen if I buy gold premium and I still have 9 days left ...
Page: 1

Deadly661

Default Gold Premium

Do any of you know what will happen if I buy gold premium and I still have 9 days left of bronze. Will the bronze premium be replaced or will it just add more bronze hours. I know I posted on the wrong section, but sort of need a fast answer. Thanks in advanced. And another question can gold premium still seal items?

You will loose the days, unless you buy the same premium as the month before. Yes you can still seal/unseal with gold.

Deadly661

I don't mind losing the bronze days, I just want to seal my items so that my sharer can log in .

Deadly661

Nobody else knows?, this is confusing cause only the 30 and 180 gold premiums don't tell me that I have to wait until the last 3 days. Has anyone tried this before?

kaleopa1

Before you could transfer your left over premium days to a different type, of equal usd value so 30 bronze would equal like 9 platinum. however cs stopped doing this and now you have to wait for your last 3 days of premium.

Deadly661

Quote Originally Posted by kaleopa1 View Post
    Before you could transfer your left over premium days to a different type, of equal usd value so 30 bronze would equal like 9 platinum. however cs stopped doing this and now you have to wait for your last 3 days of premium.
    Thanks I guess, but that was a little off topic -.-.

kaleopa1

how is that off topic? you asked if your bronze premium hours will get expanded or deleted.. i gave you the answer. with explanation. the answer is you cannot buy new premium until you are on your last 3 days of bronze.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly661 View Post
    but that was a little off topic -.-.
    lol

Deadly661

On your post you said that they used to change your bronze premium to another premium of equal value, but my topic was if the gold premium will replace the bronze, and to those that don't know it does. Everyone is able to buy the 30 and 180 gold premium regardless of the amount of bronze you have, I don't know about platinum though.

On your post you said that they used to change your bronze premium to another premium of equal value, but my topic was if the gold premium will replace the bronze, and to those that don't know it does. Everyone is able to buy the 30 and 180 gold premium regardless of the amount of bronze you have, I don't know about platinum though.
    to platinum
    3 months ago when i tried to upgrade my bronze to platinum, it didnt work as i could simply buy new premmy only during the last 3 days of my current premium so i had to wait to pass below 72 hours of prem.And yes ofc the bronze gets replaced by the new one

He explained that you used to be able to buy before you last 3 days but now you can't. I fail to see anything off topic. Anal much?