Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GG Girakon for voting for a turkish king -_- (orc side)

This is a discussion on GG Girakon for voting for a turkish king -_- (orc side) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since when did CSW money reset to 21 GB? I was never the person to gather it, but had it ...
Page: 2

Banned

Since when did CSW money reset to 21 GB? I was never the person to gather it, but had it plenty of times...if it reset wouldn't two ally clans just plan defences so they would alternate weeks with the castle and get much more coin?

Don't think CSW resets, nor does king...could be wrong.[/b]
    i LOL'ed at the fact he took the 21 gbs...come on thats kinda funny....gets king and splits with the loot....did u expect anything better? lol

and killah stop yapping and get exping in 2 moons :P

Banned

i LOL'ed at the fact he took the 21 gbs...come on thats kinda funny....gets king and splits with the loot....did u expect anything better? lol

and killah stop yapping and get exping in 2 moons :P[/b]
    nerd h34r: jk xD

Ki1laH

and killah stop yapping and get exping in 2 moons :P[/b]
    I'm working one of my jobs, can browse shit and chat, but they aren't to fond of games. :lol:

Ayman4u

wrong, king money doesn't reset to 21gb, you're confused with CSW..

The money for king starts at 0 and fills up depending on what the people buy from npc.[/b]

money in the treasury remain i think even if server restart happened , we had server restart today and the 21 gbs was still the same after i became king and i used them on event , btw 30 % events cost now 9gbs i think :S

WOW,, there is going to be another eletion soon, read knightonlineworld.com

tamachan

Omg this suck.. imagine what u can buy with that 21gb... dam gays

Xselnce

True. CSW money doesn't reset... or we would just transfer it.[/b]

Well then they changed the system for Delos Castle coins. When RT owned it in Cypher and Manes, everytime a server restarted it reset to 2.1gb.

Shoulda vote ThePoison for king =[

Shoulda vote ThePoison for king =[[/b]
    you guys already have delos so stop whining about kingship... man who wouldnt take 21gb in girakon.. thats gonna stack him up like crazy....

wawh

you guys already have delos so stop whining about kingship... man who wouldnt take 21gb in girakon.. thats gonna stack him up like crazy....[/b]
    +1

he could fully equip himself with that money, and that money belongs to him.. so he isnt really doing anything wrong

+1

he could fully equip himself with that money, and that money belongs to him.. so he isnt really doing anything wrong[/b]
    Are you stupid? I'd give exp events, as it was said in other topic before it was locked, we own castle, we don't need money, exp events and coin events would be done all day from me. Thats why you should of voted me because i wouldn't give any money to my clan or friends.

how much coins are uniques on girkon? like roc, we, in

roc ~ 500mil
    rol ~ 600-700mil
    IN sometimes 999 ;<

Skeles go for 600 sometimes
    Glass 800 i&#39;ve seen
    IB i saw 999

we had on diez turk king but he always gave XP event, dunno mybe he was xp saiko but it was nice [/b]

we had a lvl 80 king in cypher a month ago i think he was awsome because he would always bugg c2 to be permentant xp event

kibal

GG yesterday we had 21gb+ in the king bank
    and guess how much we got now.... 40m
    he took 21gb for him self

and u wont get any exp event this mounth coz u voted for unknown turkish king >.<[/b]

Wrong fourm i guess .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast