Is anyone going to the interserver DLW?

This is a discussion on Is anyone going to the interserver DLW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I heard about this only 2 days ago, I've also heard if the lvl cap is going to 54 and ...
Page: 1

Road

Default Is anyone going to the interserver DLW?

I heard about this only 2 days ago, I've also heard if the lvl cap is going to 54 and lower or 55 and lower. If it's 55 that's going to suck becuase we are going to have 234632623463734523 sins spiking us . I am one to the commander's on olympia's human side. Ingame name is RoadRogue. I'm going to get ready tonigt for war tomarrow so if anyone wants to aim me my is wrathofpheonix. See you tomarrow cypher :P.

was going on my warrior, but his giga got owned so im saying fuck it to k2 atm.

antiriad

im gonna be there xD

Norrec

MageNorrec will own xD

Mental_Anguish

Why so they can fukk me out of exp for another interserver war, no thanks !!!

peroxide

Originally posted by magix
    was going on my warrior, but his giga got owned so im saying fuck it to k2 atm.
    same happen to me mabe are giga liked each other and his had my babeies

Milkshaker

I signed up, just so i could decide at the last minute whether i wanted to go or not... but i must say i prolly wont go as there really is no point.

This may help you decide -------> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2652