Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

gg k2

This is a discussion on gg k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got it worse though, I bought 2k hp scrolls twice accidentally, instead of 1 h34r: and then I log ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I got it worse though, I bought 2k hp scrolls twice accidentally, instead of 1 h34r: and then I log off, and then next time I play, I see NCS is enabled! So.... I go to PUS, and what do I see? 1980 KC. PERFECT! I got pwned. ANd my shard+7 got K2'd too Assholes, I'm GOLD premiym xD ... I'm still thinking of warrior/priest names though

Banned

either k2 didnt fix the dupe method or turks found another way to dupe it

187rex

god... so many dupe methods so many turks hackers... when will k2 actually do something? zzzzzzzzzz I wish those lazy asses could actually care about players and hire some crazy guys who can build up programs against those motha f... so.. of.. tur.. bit...

Banned

K2 can fix all dupe methods but some 4 year old turk makes program that can dupe u so many items as u want lol...That X-trap cant even protect for kids >.<

Cammers91

either k2 didnt fix the dupe method or turks found another way to dupe it [/b]
    Or They Never Did Anything in the first place and thought turks would forget that dupe method

Geo

trust me you dont lol , someone on ares seccion posted that his friend lost all his items from inventory while doing name change :mellow: except for the NCS[/b]
    true... that was me

i lost cs+7 / iron belt +1 /rol +1 / sh+8 and fp set including defensive armors :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12