Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GG k2

This is a discussion on GG k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got that message once too... Souldace oure credit card did get charged for however many times u tried. Check ...
Page: 2

SoulDace

I got that message once too... Souldace oure credit card did get charged for however many times u tried. Check you bank account and then send cs a ticket asking them to verify tht with their loggs... they'll fix it within 10 hrs or so ...Only thing is they WONT give you a refund, they will ask u too choose between multiple prems or kc if ure cc got charged more than once[/b]
    I dont think we gonne losse money for nothing , becuse if i lost 3 times for nothing he would say sorry you aleardy bought 2 times in last 24H or 5 times in last 30 days , so i got allways errors , the 1 time i've been charge its was when he said success and i didnt got my premium , so i think we fine bro , but i send them , if i lost 3x times money for premium and i didnt got nothing , its the last time you'll see my pay for this game , i dont care to get ban anyway its not worth it , ill just say to my bank dont send money to US , i prolly sure they gonne listen to that , if no ill really not going to pay for this shit.

Banned

Actually, there is a 99% chance you did get charged for every time you tried. I was charged 5 seperate times and received no error. The game does not recognize that you have bought anything, or it would have given it to you, so it does not know when you have bought over the amount you can. Better send in a ticket or get in touch with ur bank.

SoulDace

Actually, there is a 99% chance you did get charged for every time you tried. I was charged 5 seperate times and received no error. The game does not recognize that you have bought anything, or it would have given it to you, so it does not know when you have bought over the amount you can. Better send in a ticket or get in touch with ur bank.[/b]
    Alright ill cheak it in 1-2-3 days , cuz i cant see it on internet now.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

You CAN buy premium/KC with a CREDIT card.

You CANNOT buy premium/KC with a GIFT card.[/b]
    Well I don't know about you guys but I've purchased all my premiums with Gift Card even tho it says " they can't process ". I used American Express Gift Card and MasterCard Gift card. It all worked. So yes, u can buy premium with gift card I'm living proof of it

i bought all my prems with visa and never ever had problems with it..

FISH_AKUMA

I tried to buy premium with a CC and got the same error. I didn't get prem and they ended up charging me 75$$. I sent in CS ticket and asked them to give me 1 month of prem and refund the rest and they did.

SoulDace

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. It appears the issue with your account has been resolved. You have received your purchased item on 10/10/2007, and you have 34 days of premium left in your account. You can only renew the premium service 5 days prior to expiration. We also note that your credit card has been sucessfully billed once for the premium. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

For any other questions regarding your Knight Online account, please submit another support request.

Regards,
    David
    Payments Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.

Well , they took only 1 time money from my card , so i dont have to cheak it.

Not reading through this thread, but K2 gave me a refund, I pressed recharge knight cash once and it gave me 18000 KC! which mean it charged me 160 USD, so i sent a ticket and they took away 13500 KC and refuned 120 dollars =D

Banned

eh, if u cant buy kc, im sure k2 will fix it asap

else they lose cash

all k2 want is cash?

so theyll fix it asap i bet

swishersticks

Well i have nothing to lie you , i can login and show you SS i got error , they not let to use Master Card or Visa , thats what they said , let me login and try to buy , and ill show you the error.

Edit :

[/b]
    lol this is funny, your over here telling us its CC cards and people telling you that they have been buying prem and when you show a SS you own yourself because it says GIFT cards not credit cards :lol:
    you made a mistake by not reading. reading solves alot of problems you know :lol:

SoulDace

lol this is funny, your over here telling us its CC cards and people telling you that they have been buying prem and when you show a SS you own yourself because it says GIFT cards not credit cards :lol:
    you made a mistake by not reading. reading solves alot of problems you know :lol:[/b]
    I guess you dont read well , its says also MC , MC= Master Card , and i use Master card , now you understand ? :P

swishersticks

I guess you dont read well , its says also MC , MC= Master Card , and i use Master card , now you understand ? :P[/b]
    ill say it just 1 more time. READ!

do i have to edit your SS myself and underline the key words showing you its not credit card?

SoulDace

ill say it just 1 more time. READ!

do i have to edit your SS myself and underline the key words showing you its not credit card? [/b]
    Well i dont know what is gift cards at all :P i just saw MC so i knew its master card ^^
    And he really gave me errors in the first time , then i tried like 20 minuts latter and its work , dunno what the hell it was.

swishersticks

Well i dont know what is gift cards at all :P i just saw MC so i knew its master card ^^[/b]
    lol okie baba gift cards are things you buy for people at stores that are cards that already have a certain amount of money on them. its opposite of a credit card, credit card you gatta charge that shit then you get billed for it. gift card is a card that already has money on it and once you use it all up nothing else you can do. or go to store buy gift card and say i want 100$ on it and they put it on it

SoulDace

lol okie baba gift cards are things you buy for people at stores that are cards that already have a certain amount of money on them. its opposite of a credit card, credit card you gatta charge that shit then you get billed for it. gift card is a card that already has money on it and once you use it all up nothing else you can do. or go to store buy gift card and say i want 100$ on it and they put it on it[/b]
    Oh rofl , then i dont got it , i have master card normal one :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12