Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GG K2

This is a discussion on GG K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DuWolf 26/03/2006 03:18:27 DuWolf MySQL Exploit FTW !!! SELLING +8 %100 SCROLLS USD$ o how u get ...
Page: 2

:911:

Originally posted by DuWolf
    26/03/2006 03:18:27 DuWolf MySQL Exploit FTW !!! SELLING +8 %100 SCROLLS USD$ o how u get these scrolls?> *
    26/03/2006 03:18:37 MySQL Exploit FTW !!! SELLING +8 %100 SCROLLS USD$ DuWolf :$ *
    26/03/2006 03:18:40 MySQL Exploit FTW !!! SELLING +8 %100 SCROLLS USD$ DuWolf secret aga
    I was pointing out what u had on your msn this week. Not a ss you poseted last year.
    I asked you where u got the from an you said it was a secret , i asked to tell me so i could get it stopped an you wouldnt reply.
    Bad Jokes start nasty rumours
    and what do u think why i answer u are at +0 gmt im +2 it means 05:18 for me u think if i can stay 2 days non sleep and can more ? every1 know im going 2 sleep mornings

oký

Originally posted by :911:
    im not gm or something and i dont GET HELP FROM GMS like some people *-_-
    thats old. Dude can u stop been so jelaous? we know a lot of people left tioc cuz of duwolf, but u could be lvl 70 right now whit the same gear as him, look at that warrior GhostEvil, he was like lvl 57 when u was the second high lvl on tioc after duwolf, now hes lvl 69 and for sure they will help him on his gear, u just fucked up for being so jelaous and cuz u not asked him for an "item"

edit: mmm and close this fucking topic cuz this shit doesnt help to the k2 comunity, it turned in just flames....

:911:

im jaelous or something i was the 2nd high lvl in the clan too i dont care about items if i care about items why i not spent my all money to items ? and u saying "lot of people left tioc cuz of duwolf " theres problem is me ? btw im not leave tioc about duwolf or any clannie

OsirisG

I think this topic is about someone being banned for CC fraud when he didn't buy anything for 1 year.

He is in X cause he was in some no name clan and because he is my friend , and the part about connecting X with some dark side i don't get , and for someone who still can't make +8 paper mage armor i doubt he sells +8 scrolls but yeah maybe he made a bad joke but then again punishment comes after verification usually aka Inocent until proven guilty , otherwise we would just kill eachother based on presumptions , nway i hope this issue gets sorted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12