Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

GG K2 lsot everything i did since i logged this morning

This is a discussion on GG K2 lsot everything i did since i logged this morning within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by dartagon i was at school and i set up mercahnt with lupus pendant on it, HOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIITTTTTTT ...
Page: 3

morax

Originally posted by dartagon
    i was at school and i set up mercahnt with lupus pendant on it, HOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIITTTTTTT THE AREEEEEE SOOOOO GAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITSSSSSS THE FIRST FAUKING BOSS DROP I GOT IN MY WHOLE FAUKING KOLIFE!!!!!!! THEN I SELL IT AND THEY DECIDE TO GET A ROLL BACK JUST RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE FAUK KO CREAPY THINGS OF MY LITLLE SHITY ASS OF DAWN BITCHES OF STUPIUD GAY CS OF DAWN BITCH MAUTHER FAUKA GAY NOOB ASS WHOLE OF MY BIG PENIS IN THE AIR TO MY BIGG MAMA JOGGING IN THE SREETH FAUKING HELL UP OF PEACE OF DICKY SHIT OF MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY FAUKING 400m BACKKKK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

how can i get it back????????
    #

CUUUUUUSTOMMMMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR SSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!! !!

JimXrOx

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dartagon
    i was at school and i set up mercahnt with lupus pendant on it, HOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIITTTTTTT THE AREEEEEE SOOOOO GAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITSSSSSS THE FIRST FAUKING BOSS DROP I GOT IN MY WHOLE FAUKING KOLIFE!!!!!!! THEN I SELL IT AND THEY DECIDE TO GET A ROLL BACK JUST RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE FAUK KO CREAPY THINGS OF MY LITLLE SHITY ASS OF DAWN BITCHES OF STUPIUD GAY CS OF DAWN BITCH MAUTHER FAUKA GAY NOOB ASS WHOLE OF MY BIG PENIS IN THE AIR TO MY BIGG MAMA JOGGING IN THE SREETH FAUKING HELL UP OF PEACE OF DICKY SHIT OF MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#

CUUUUUUSTOMMMMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR SSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!! !![/b]

dartagon

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dartagon

#

CUUUUUUSTOMMMMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR SSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!! !![/b]

do u think if i send letter to cs they will give me my money back????

morax

Probably not but its the only thing you can do

dartagon

Originally posted by morax
    Probably not but its the only thing you can do
    im not prem and look what they answer

I have investigated the issue and unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with this issue, as we provide only limited support to our players without a premium subscription. Without the proper information needed, we are unable to verify ownership of this account. For the security of this account, we are unable to assist you further. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for playing Knight Online.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

FAUKING JEEZ CRAPY OF SHIT DAM ASSES!!!!!

cpo4

yea so I lost 27% to hit lvl 64 and lost a wp ...zzzzz KO sux ass

dartagon

Originally posted by cpo4
    yea so I lost 27% to hit lvl 64 and lost a wp ...zzzzz KO sux ass
    true go in media section, go in my tipic and read what to do after a rollback

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I got 1500kc back o.O

Phave

Originally posted by LoveToHate
    Bah! Stfu u all little crying kids. You lost 8 hours of playing ! Whiiiiine whiiineeeeee!!

Stop whining and realise u have been lost 4 years of ur life the day u get hacked/scamed/die playing an internet game and giving more importance them ur real life.
    Says some one whos obviously a newb who cant't get a high enough level for anyone to care, But yet they still hang around on ko4life with the big boys.

MageMile

I lost 48 lvls
    Yesterday i was lvling my new char to 48 lvl then hapened DC
    Now when i logon i see lvl 1
    and lost horn crosbow +8 + 150 mil

Coolen

Originally posted by sophiem
    damn I so lucky I am not playing anymore and just spaming the furom :P
    +1

welcome in spammer club

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I bought a lobo hammer, upgraded to +6, put on merch went out and had it rolled back.... at least I got back the money I paid for the +0

tschai

i m bored of k2, i got a rollback of about 1 week: only items and cash.

lost 17gb, items i made for me, and i have in my inn some items that i sold last week (2x shard+6, 2 shell rogue+6, ear+9hp...srry for pple who bought it last week but i suppose that these items are now duped by k2...).

i had also a sb+3 from clan for undy, i made a +6 so i give back the +3 to clan and now: no more +6 and the +3 i duped ...

that reallly sucks, i m playing since almost 2 years, i m 100% legit and what happen?? i dun wanna stop but why continue to play in these conditions... it s not like if it was the first time (wipe money, no trina with silver, small random rollback that make dupes...)

of course, days premium didnt get roolbacked...my premium just ended last night ...
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

uhm Oo when did they do this rollback? >.<

dont hope i lost my roc that i just sold before i went to school... i hope i got the money still =(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123