Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nono not totally useless. some people actually know how to play incredibly a support rogue, and simply finish the guys ...
Page: 11

nono
    not totally useless.
    some people actually know how to play incredibly a support rogue, and simply finish the guys that warriors are killing with a spike and thrust while minor healing the mage and cancelling the opposite priest's heal.[/b]
    in other words u mean rogues will be only to KS and spike + run cuz they wont be able to stand infront of anyone

and even for support they will be useless cuz they cant even minor anyone else in their party

Psy

If Hydro and I were still playing KO, we would be mad because I wouldn't be able to kill talos with his minor heal.

bighead

They will put in a patch like this where u can't minor[/b]
    There not taking out minor, alls it said was that they where going to add a cooldown, and it was rumored to be .2 seconds

slisebry

Wow that would really suck for assassins!

i really dont understand whats the point -_- i can minorheal a lot faster then every pedal and cheat user...no need hacks for minor heal fast.
    If u have good fps in game dual minor on skillbar are enought, if not then right click minor combo is your solution...
    I really dont understand because pedal or not, hack or not, 1 minor or 8 minor on skillbar well ALL is limited by 1920mana pots.. maybe this is too hard to understand not only for mgames staff but also for the 99% of the community here in KO4life that still complain about pedal and any other shit.... remeber people with BRAIN > pedal / cheat[/b]
    +1

+1[/b]
    hmmmmm u gotta remember the cooldown....

lets say its 0.333333 seconds for easy calculations.

Lets say a soulpot's cooldown is 4 seconds.

you are able to use 3 minors per second, and 4 seconds = 12 minors. 12x 60 hp = 720 HP = 1 hp pot......................... and im pretty sure the cooldown for soulpots is like less than 4 seconds... its something near 3 seconds.....

Pedigree

someone should change minors cooldown in tlb to 0,2 sec and try to pk with it instade of just bitching about it. then we had some real input.
    also how did rogues pk before minor combo? hp pot + minor. and they still ownd, its just the matter of how to use ur char.

scruffmcgruff

someone should change minors cooldown in tlb to 0,2 sec and try to pk with it instade of just bitching about it. then we had some real input.
    also how did rogues pk before minor combo? hp pot + minor. and they still ownd, its just the matter of how to use ur char.[/b]
    What's the point of tbl editing to .2s for minor? People have already calculated the difference as well as the comparison to hp+minor.

What I noticed is that...majority of rogues don't want this patch because they know how much of an impact it will cause. And some of those non-rogue players, could care less because it'll just make the rogue class easier to kill.

I've played rogue class before....and generally hp+minor is not as good as full minor.

All of these 8 page's that I have spent 20 minutes reading are a bunch of nonsense with only a handfull of good reply's to the topic, but it is quite humorouse.

Just Enjoy the game, play it now don't think about what might happen tommorow, in a month, a year or even 2. Doesn't matter just have fun, and if you don't like the patch pray it doesn't come out, if you like it pray that it will come out if you just don't give a damn, enjoy reading this topic as much as I did.

Bottom line is if it come's out either accept it adapt to the new rules, practice a new combo, and continue playing, if you don't than switch to an archer, switch a class, or better yet just abandon the game.

To go offtopic a bit if I might, there was a topic on this forum not so long ago which said that there are too many people just complaining about the game no one is saying today I had fun I didn't have in a while now or just say I had fun playing KO today, it reminded me what it's all about. People have switched from having fun playing it to just keep on trashing about how they dont like it. If you dislike it so much why do you keep bloody playing it?

So stop saying "Uff this game is shit, fuck k2, im leaving, quit_ko" and simmilar phrases why don't you just make a Final Farewell topic and just leave, cause frankly I'm bored of reading those type of responses to a topic made to inform the people what MIGHT happen.

My two cent's.

Time to go Turk on USKO.
    FUK YOU MOTHER K2, FUK U FAMLITLYYYYYYYYYYY[/b]

haha

that was your first post?!

^^

funny

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

BS, if they wanna keep the current amount of people in ko, this has gotta go.

All of these 8 page's that I have spent 20 minutes reading are a bunch of nonsense with only a handfull of good reply's to the topic, but it is quite humorouse.

Just Enjoy the game, play it now don't think about what might happen tommorow, in a month, a year or even 2. Doesn't matter just have fun, and if you don't like the patch pray it doesn't come out, if you like it pray that it will come out if you just don't give a damn, enjoy reading this topic as much as I did.

Bottom line is if it come's out either accept it adapt to the new rules, practice a new combo, and continue playing, if you don't than switch to an archer, switch a class, or better yet just abandon the game.

To go offtopic a bit if I might, there was a topic on this forum not so long ago which said that there are too many people just complaining about the game no one is saying today I had fun I didn't have in a while now or just say I had fun playing KO today, it reminded me what it's all about. People have switched from having fun playing it to just keep on trashing about how they dont like it. If you dislike it so much why do you keep bloody playing it?

So stop saying "Uff this game is shit, fuck k2, im leaving, quit_ko" and simmilar phrases why don't you just make a Final Farewell topic and just leave, cause frankly I'm bored of reading those type of responses to a topic made to inform the people what MIGHT happen.

My two cent's.[/b]
    i agree

no one knows how this will eventually affect rogues....
    i dont think its going to be the end of the assassin class all together...just will need to figure out a new creative way to work with what you have...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I would love to see the result of this happening in USKO. all the dual minor faggots would freak out. Maybe people will learn to use minor to compliment the HP pot.

It will just force rouges to rethink and set their abilities even higher. Seem when Ctrl was removed a mass amount of rouges quit, now if this really does happen it will just do the same. such a shame I don't play KO these days.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I'd be able to adapt, but dual/triple minor is a lot more fun for me. Pk will never be the same.

It's ok that you're incapable of pressing two buttons quickly buddy.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast