Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's ok that you're incapable of pressing two buttons quickly buddy.[/b] I'ma assume you're talking to Felix? I never understood ...
Page: 12

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

It's ok that you're incapable of pressing two buttons quickly buddy.[/b]
    I'ma assume you're talking to Felix? I never understood his problem with dual minor :unsure:

Yeah. Pure minor really is the only way to max out your healing.

I wish this had been implemented a short while back, I know a couple "legyt" sins who would all of a sudden suck balls without their extra skills (like anyone with any real sense believed them).

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It's ok that you're incapable of pressing two buttons quickly buddy.[/b]
    I am more than able to combo and heal much more effectivily then you obviously think I can. so when your doing "Max Healing" one stun and your totally fucked and fall faster than a sack of shit. I played this game more than long enough and at a high enough level of sucess to hold my own on a rouge.

People come on here for a few months and think they know more than the rest and try and teach us how to suck eggs.

this is so funny. do they have a brain? i think they don't. BECAUSE

u have a particular mana. in 3 secs u can only recover 1920 mana. which means if you minor so fast ur minor heal will suck ur mana and your mana won't be enough to hit skills and minor heal. ur speed is limited with this. minor pedal is not giving you uber speeed [ i think] if it is, how come 59 lvl rogs with 2k mana are minor comboin?

I am more than able to combo and heal much more effectivily then you obviously think I can. so when your doing "Max Healing" one stun and your totally fucked and fall faster than a sack of shit. I played this game more than long enough and at a high enough level of sucess to hold my own on a rouge.

People come on here for a few months and think they know more than the rest and try and teach us how to suck eggs.[/b]
    I switch to my secondary skillbars when that happens :lol: hp pots and as soon as stuns gone, I MS and run like hell with hp pot/single minor

But seriously, don't underestimate dual/triple minor users, we can easily switch to another skillbar with hp pots and survive, and I don't mean to flame, but just because you were here long before us and did well with one set up, doesn't mean that we can't do well with ours.

I switch to my secondary skillbars when that happens :lol: hp pots and as soon as stuns gone, I MS and run like hell with hp pot/single minor

But seriously, don't underestimate dual/triple minor users, we can easily switch to another skillbar with hp pots and survive, and I don't mean to flame, but just because you were here long before us and did well with one set up, doesn't mean that we can't do well with ours.[/b]
    If you checked out about me , you will easily find out I used many different methods over the years.

If you checked out about me , you will easily find out I used many different methods over the years.[/b]
    I just remembered and SS with dual minor on it, but that's not the point, you seem to emphasize hatred against it, and that yours is superior. I don't think it's the skillbar, I think it's just you. Gratz to you, you beat every one else with a different bar. I've vs'd people with similar or even the same set up, and beat em.

draviste

If you checked out about me , you will easily find out I used many different methods over the years.[/b]
    I checked Wikpedia only something about a cat so idk.

I checked Wikpedia only something about a cat so idk.[/b]
    ROFL!

I checked Wikpedia only something about a cat so idk.[/b]
    You just made me lol.

lol

I just remembered and SS with dual minor on it, but that's not the point, you seem to emphasize hatred against it, and that yours is superior. I don't think it's the skillbar, I think it's just you. Gratz to you, you beat every one else with a different bar. I've vs'd people with similar or even the same set up, and beat em.[/b]
    Ask pretty much any old players and they still think dual is nasty method.

Ask pretty much any old players and they still think dual is nasty method.[/b]
    Doesn't matter, point is, new players have thrived with it, me being one of them. But I've seen so many set ups, and tried them all. I can use any cept when hp and minor is on 1/2/3/4 etc. can only do it on 6/7/8. Maybe hp pot on 1. Anyway, if this does come, I'm sure we'll be able to adapt, won't be as fun for a lot of us tho.

Doesn't matter, point is, new players have thrived with it, me being one of them. But I've seen so many set ups, and tried them all. I can use any cept when hp and minor is on 1/2/3/4 etc. can only do it on 6/7/8. Maybe hp pot on 1. Anyway, if this does come, I'm sure we'll be able to adapt, won't be as fun for a lot of us tho.[/b]
    The fun come from a challange and extrending your ability.

Ask pretty much any old players and they still think dual is nasty method.[/b]

whats the difference? Its just training your fingers to push 2 buttons as fast as you push 1 button. =/