Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The fun come from a challange and extrending your ability.[/b] +1 most of the ppl complaining from what i've read ...
Page: 13

Strike

The fun come from a challange and extrending your ability.[/b]
    +1
    most of the ppl complaining from what i've read are those that don't want to try something new so instead they opt to quit. i know of plenty of people that minor+use hp pots and can still kill just about anyone out there(it's all in the timing). thiefnemo post awhile back a few different ways one could adjust their combo and still be very effective at 1v1s. besides, at this point a patch like this is still months away and for all we know it may cause too many problems in koko so it may never be released to usko so in the meantime why not try a few different ways of minor healing to include hp pots or a mock delay time(try a laggy area plenty out there :lol: ) instead of complaining about something that may never happen here. who knows you may just may find a better combo.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

The fun come from a challange and extrending your ability.[/b]
    That's why I said I tried all that I've seen. Can do most of them, and I'm satisfied with what I can do, no need to expand that, needa work on a few other areas now

toniskuusk

Any idea on how long the cooldown is?[/b]
    i think it should be just not spammable..like 1 sec or so.

i think it should be just not spammable..like 1 sec or so.[/b]
    That's stupid, and it's 0.3 secs.

DarkSynth

well this should make the game more fair IMO
    coz rogues are cleary have the advantage over every class
    i dont think its all that bad
    it will prove who the gg players are
    and who the ppl who just spam minor and hope

hmm it definately will make things more "fair" for people in ardream... sins rape too much in ardream nowadays

I am more than able to combo and heal much more effectivily then you obviously think I can. so when your doing "Max Healing" one stun and your totally fucked and fall faster than a sack of shit. I played this game more than long enough and at a high enough level of sucess to hold my own on a rouge.

People come on here for a few months and think they know more than the rest and try and teach us how to suck eggs.[/b]
    Obviously when pking against light mages I'm going to switch things up, and I can also notice when I get stunned and hp pot quickly. But what I'm talking about is that when you're vsing another melee pure minor is 100% better. I can guarantee you I'd beat you in a rogue vs with equal gear and levels. Every old school player thinks they're amazing because years back they could roll CZ against people in fp.

Obviously when pking against light mages I'm going to switch things up, and I can also notice when I get stunned and hp pot quickly. But what I'm talking about is that when you're vsing another melee pure minor is 100% better. I can guarantee you I'd beat you in a rogue vs with equal gear and levels. Every old school player thinks they're amazing because years back they could roll CZ against people in fp.[/b]
    hmmm but i remember in chusco's video, he was able to defeat that duper warrior with godly +2/3 gears using hp pot + minor.... and im pretty sure if u can control it good, u can heal more hp i remember vsing my friend on our ardream accounts, me being bp, him being rogue, and i would stand a chance if he only minored, but with hp pot + minor, he would rape me :/

hmmm but i remember in chusco's video, he was able to defeat that duper warrior with godly +2/3 gears using hp pot + minor.... and im pretty sure if u can control it good, u can heal more hp i remember vsing my friend on our ardream accounts, me being bp, him being rogue, and i would stand a chance if he only minored, but with hp pot + minor, he would rape me :/[/b]

All depends on what they're used to. I can do either, but I prefer pure minor, some are better with minor + hp pot, some suck.

If you only do the math you'll see that hp + minor is way worse then pure minor. Some people say okey but hp+minor can help me to get my hp up faster. Hell ya if u can't minor more then 2k mana per soul. I think that Felix just can't get over that he got his ass kicked by some dual minorers.

SpinalTap

I'm surprised at the amount of outcry from KO4Life members, I dont remember nearly half the whining as from when they change the MH mana from 60 to 100. Granted, the majority of the community here has not been around that long so it would seem, since thru this 10 pages of useless complaining, noone has brought this subject up. Please someone do the math for me, 60mp per minor heal vs 100mp per minor heal, on an average lvl 80 rogue. I am too drunk and too lazy to do it myself.

If you only do the math you'll see that hp + minor is way worse then pure minor. Some people say okey but hp+minor can help me to get my hp up faster. Hell ya if u can't minor more then 2k mana per soul. I think that Felix just can't get over that he got his ass kicked by some dual minorers.[/b]
    You actually stole those words out of my mouth.
    Also, I've never seen an ardream sin use hp pot + minor.

Banned

If you only do the math you'll see that hp + minor is way worse then pure minor. Some people say okey but hp+minor can help me to get my hp up faster. Hell ya if u can't minor more then 2k mana per soul. I think that Felix just can't get over that he got his ass kicked by some dual minorers.[/b]
    you are 100% right...

pure minor is better then minor + hp potion...also if chusco used hp+minor for beat a warrior duper it doesnt mean that is better...months ago i was beating with a rogue 72 + rightclick minor combo the 70% of the warrior 80 in manes server with a lot better unique, but still mean nothing..
    Find 2 char with same lvl and gear and let me VS chusco or any other pro rogue with hp +minor combo, you will notice the difference then.

pure minor combo give you about +600hp each 6sec (3 pot time) mean about +100hp each sec

a cooldown at 0,2sec if for many here look like is not so bad, well try use your brain and maybe u can understand 1 thing =>

0,2 sec mean 5 Hz => 5 hit for second => 5x60= 300hp recovered after 1 sec => pot time is 2,5sec => 2,5 x 300 = 750hp recovered with 1 soul pot => we sin usually with a soul pot can rec about 950hp if u put also the mana used for attacks.... so from 950 to 750... 750 is about a hp potion 720 or not? is that good for sin?

with a cooldown of 0,2 is better for a sin use a 720hp potion and spam it.. atleast we no need use mana as fast as a warrior need do but still sux.

i really hate people that speak for nothing... if u have a brain and u know how use it well then come here and talk with a usefull post, but if u cant dont waste our for read and your for write a stupid reply like is 0,3 not is 0,5 but 0,2 is better and any other shit.. do some math before thx

I think I'll do the same.

It justs sucks like hell.[/b]
    No you wont a.q.! <3

Ultra_mage_Jano

Oh no, MH cooldown, I QUIT!!!

Wait, I play mage... nvm.
    cooldown = 0.3 sec?
    I think this sux, cus with tbl editing u can change your skills so they haven&#39;t got ANY cooldown, even with spike and other skills, so some of those pedal users will hack again and so they&#39;ll be even more unvincible against other rogues who play legit.