Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh no, MH cooldown, I QUIT!!! Wait, I play mage... nvm. cooldown = 0.3 sec? I think this sux, cus ...
Page: 14

Banned

Oh no, MH cooldown, I QUIT!!!

Wait, I play mage... nvm.
    cooldown = 0.3 sec?
    I think this sux, cus with tbl editing u can change your skills so they haven't got ANY cooldown, even with spike and other skills, so some of those pedal users will hack again and so they'll be even more unvincible against other rogues who play legit.[/b]
    every assasin skill is server SIDE.... mean no spammable spike and shit.. and same for minor <_<

Ultra_mage_Jano

every assasin skill is server SIDE.... mean no spammable spike and shit.. and same for minor <_<[/b]
    Are u sure? Cus I know some1 that can make heals (from priest) spammable, and it&#39;s not only client side, he actually can heal spammable, like no cooldown and no animation. Just wastes a lot of mana potions :P

Banned

Are u sure? Cus I know some1 that can make heals (from priest) spammable, and it&#39;s not only client side, he actually can heal spammable, like no cooldown and no animation. Just wastes a lot of mana potions :P[/b]
    that was possible till few weeks ago coz k2 never maked priest heal server side... now i dont know if they put everything server side but most of the skill are... maybe still archer have something that isnt check by the server

you are 100% right...

pure minor is better then minor + hp potion...also if chusco used hp+minor for beat a warrior duper it doesnt mean that is better...months ago i was beating with a rogue 72 + rightclick minor combo the 70% of the warrior 80 in manes server with a lot better unique, but still mean nothing..
    Find 2 char with same lvl and gear and let me VS chusco or any other pro rogue with hp +minor combo, you will notice the difference then.

pure minor combo give you about +600hp each 6sec (3 pot time) mean about +100hp each sec

a cooldown at 0,2sec if for many here look like is not so bad, well try use your brain and maybe u can understand 1 thing =>

0,2 sec mean 5 Hz => 5 hit for second => 5x60= 300hp recovered after 1 sec => pot time is 2,5sec => 2,5 x 300 = 750hp recovered with 1 soul pot => we sin usually with a soul pot can rec about 950hp if u put also the mana used for attacks.... so from 950 to 750... 750 is about a hp potion 720 or not? is that good for sin?

with a cooldown of 0,2 is better for a sin use a 720hp potion and spam it.. atleast we no need use mana as fast as a warrior need do but still sux.

i really hate people that speak for nothing... if u have a brain and u know how use it well then come here and talk with a usefull post, but if u cant dont waste our for read and your for write a stupid reply like is 0,3 not is 0,5 but 0,2 is better and any other shit.. do some math before thx[/b]
    hey i read your posts I think you are intelligent and you know what you are talking about. I agree with you 100%

It&#39;s stupid to disable the spammable minor to prevent "hackers", because it&#39;s possible to use around 17-18 minor heal during the cooldown of one soul pot.

But if they want to prevent the people who use an insanely fast healing when they run away or they heal a friend (example : 30minor in 1sec) then they have to find the RIGHT cooldown to setup a limit @ 17-18minor in 1sec which is 0,11sec . Buggers can&#39;t "abuse" minor heal but we can use the "normal" minor use.

Oh but I just think even with 0,1sec cooldown its not the same as it is now...

-> Imagine this is 0,1 sec cooldwon, exactly the right time to do 18minor in 2sec

MINOR CD MINOR CD MINOR CD MINOR CD etc etc , this is PERFECT timing a player can get

now ... you are human and your minor is not EXACTLY regular, sometimes u use minor @ 0,08, other time you use with 0,13 . This is an example.

it will be like

MINOR CD MINOR <strike>MINOR</strike> .... waste of 0,08sec ..... CD MINOR CD MINOR <strike>MINOR</strike> ... again waste of time ... CD etc

everytime u will go faster than the cooldown you will loose 1minor..

I hope i am clear enough

Banned

hmmm but i remember in chusco&#39;s video, he was able to defeat that duper warrior with godly +2/3 gears using hp pot + minor.... and im pretty sure if u can control it good, u can heal more hp i remember vsing my friend on our ardream accounts, me being bp, him being rogue, and i would stand a chance if he only minored, but with hp pot + minor, he would rape me :/[/b]
    That warrior had yet to learn the wonders of combo. Give anyone with a decent combo that warrior and chusco would be dead in like 8 seconds.

cunoo

i think cooldown ever ^^

because warriors&#39;re using hp pot , mages using hp pot , priest using hp pot ( sometimes heal ) but rogues have minor (60 hp) + hp pot + pedal ?

and minor 0 sec ?

i think its Unfair ...

and %98 turk asassians&#39;re using pedal ... 80 or 70 it isn&#39;t become ...

im hitting them 750+50 but it isn&#39;t falling down the HP ...

Banned

i think cooldown ever ^^

because warriors&#39;re using hp pot , mages using hp pot , priest using hp pot ( sometimes heal ) but rogues have minor (60 hp) + hp pot + pedal ?

and minor 0 sec ?

i think its Unfair ...

im hitting them 750+50 but it isn&#39;t falling down the HP ...[/b]
    Get some sense.

Warriors have tremendous HP and AC, so HP pots aren&#39;t bad for them.
    Mages aren&#39;t meant to be tanking, so what would they need extra for?
    Priests aren&#39;t meant to be melees but they have 1920 heal at all times anyway
    Rogues are melees with under average AC and only a few skills that do good damage. Considering a rogues AC is so low, minor heal is more than fair to have.

Also, no, a lot of people (even turks) don&#39;t use pedals. They just wear weapon defense armors in a 1v1 like pussies and use double/triple minor on top of it.

bighead

Warriors have tremendous HP and AC, so HP pots aren&#39;t bad for them[/b]
    HP does nothing for a warrior if there is no priest and rouge spikes them,, get hit with 2-3k by a spike and it takes forever to gain ur HP back with pots,, by the time u hit a warrior with spike and the warrior heals themselves rouges already have full life and already are combo&#39;ing the hell out of them and ready for the next spike,, reapeat cycle 1-2 more times which leads to warrior pwd

i think cooldown ever ^^

and minor 0 sec ?

i think its Unfair ...

im hitting them 750+50 but it isn&#39;t falling down the HP ...[/b]
    rogues have skill that is 600% damage
    warriors only have 300% and priest only 250%

priests have 10000 hp heal
    warriors only have hp pot and rogues only have 60 hp heal

mages have slow skill (AOE!!)
    assassins/priest dont have slow warriors have single target slow

warriors have 1500-1600 ac at lvl 80
    rogues only have 1100 priest only have 1400 mage only have 1100

warriors have 30 hp/ health gain
    mages only have 14 hp / health gain and priests only 18 hp / health gain

orc mage can only be beanhead
    other class cannot be beanhead!!

rogue have stealth
    warriors priests mages dont have stealth

rogue have lupine to see invis
    warriors priests mages dont have lupine

fucking imbalanced game fuck u

Banned

HP does nothing for a warrior if there is no priest and rouge spikes them,, get hit with 2-3k by a spike and it takes forever to gain ur HP back with pots,, by the time u hit a warrior with spike and the warrior heals themselves rouges already have full life and already are combo&#39;ing the hell out of them and ready for the next spike,, reapeat cycle 1-2 more times which leads to warrior pwd [/b]
    Not all rogues are 80 and even if they were, the warrior could be 80 aswell which means even more HP.

Let&#39;s say the avg. rogue has ~1800 AP or so fully scrolled. Not too high, but not too low. With that AP you&#39;d spike a decently geared warrior for like ~600 max on their screen, whereas they spam that same rogue back for over 700. With minor heal it&#39;s still hard to win like that if you&#39;re fighting someone anywhere above decent. Without minor heal, (or even a delay on it), would completely take away any chance a rogue has at killing anything but a mage solo.

HP does nothing for a warrior if there is no priest and rouge spikes them,, get hit with 2-3k by a spike and it takes forever to gain ur HP back with pots,, by the time u hit a warrior with spike and the warrior heals themselves rouges already have full life and already are combo&#39;ing the hell out of them and ready for the next spike,, reapeat cycle 1-2 more times which leads to warrior pwd [/b]
    warrior hits you 600+200 every second, go kill him before his hp runs out

Ignore Me Senior Member

fucking imbalanced game fuck u[/b]
    OMG I&#39;m so going to get flamed for this. :lol:

MGame did not write a balanced game by accident - They have actual talent.

If Rogues get broke on KoKO- MGame will rethink.

Banned

ok post here a SS where a rogue 80 with critical can spike a warrior 80 for 2/3k hp... i really want see it PFFFFFFFF maybe only with malice..
    A rogue 80 with 2500ap can spike with critical a warrior 80 with decent gear about 1500 / 1600... and that when critical is on coz without it spike damage drop to 700..and remember that a warrior 80 with decent gear can spam easy a rogue 80 with decent geat for 700... so is not unbalance.

But guys for godsake:

Not all rogues are 80 and even if they were, the warrior could be 80 aswell which means even more HP.

Let&#39;s say the avg. rogue has ~1800 AP or so fully scrolled. Not too high, but not too low. With that AP you&#39;d spike a decently geared warrior for like~600 max on their screen, whereas they spam that same rogue back for over 700. With minor heal it&#39;s still hard to win like that if you&#39;re fighting someone anywhere above decent. Without minor heal, (or even a delay on it), would completely take away any chance a rogue has at killing anything but a mage solo.
    [/b]

Banned Senior Member

Let&#39;s say the avg. rogue has ~1800 AP or so fully scrolled. Not too high, but not too low. With that AP you&#39;d spike a decently geared warrior for like~600 max on their screen, whereas they spam that same rogue back for over 700. With minor heal it&#39;s still hard to win like that if you&#39;re fighting someone anywhere above decent. Without minor heal, (or even a delay on it), would completely take away any chance a rogue has at killing anything but a mage solo.[/b]
    +1 warriors are way to overpowered