Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i read your posts I think you are intelligent and you know what you are talking about. I agree ...
Page: 15

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

hey i read your posts I think you are intelligent and you know what you are talking about. I agree with you 100%

It's stupid to disable the spammable minor to prevent "hackers", because it's possible to use around 17-18 minor heal during the cooldown of one soul pot.

But if they want to prevent the people who use an insanely fast healing when they run away or they heal a friend (example : 30minor in 1sec) then they have to find the RIGHT cooldown to setup a limit @ 17-18minor in 1sec which is 0,11sec . Buggers can't "abuse" minor heal but we can use the "normal" minor use.

Oh but I just think even with 0,1sec cooldown its not the same as it is now...

-> Imagine this is 0,1 sec cooldwon, exactly the right time to do 18minor in 2sec

MINOR CD MINOR CD MINOR CD MINOR CD etc etc , this is PERFECT timing a player can get

now ... you are human and your minor is not EXACTLY regular, sometimes u use minor @ 0,08, other time you use with 0,13 . This is an example.

it will be like

MINOR CD MINOR <strike>MINOR</strike> .... waste of 0,08sec ..... CD MINOR CD MINOR <strike>MINOR</strike> ... again waste of time ... CD etc

everytime u will go faster than the cooldown you will loose 1minor..

I hope i am clear enough[/b]
    He explained it perfectly, even those of us who use minor + hp pot will have a hard time adapting to this. It seriously has to go, if they implement it in KoKo, then they&#39;re gonna see the problems with it and fix it, because no one is gonna wanna play rogue w/o the use of a spammable MH, and get complaints out the ass, 100 pages of people crying out against it in a day on their forums doesn&#39;t seem too outlandish at this point.

That warrior had yet to learn the wonders of combo. Give anyone with a decent combo that warrior and chusco would be dead in like 8 seconds.[/b]

And my pc didn&#39;t know at that time what was more than 15 fps using gamecam, nobody understund that video was made it in my opinion, with not the best fraps, i fought every single top player at that time not only that duper guy sometimes i lost sometimes i win, they can tell you, all the fraps that i got in the video i got a really slow heal due to my fraps is it hard to understund? that&#39;s why i couldn&#39;t fight many top players in the video cause i will die so fast frapping.

And is good to see the game is getting more balance, with that cooldown, not just presing 2 minors and yeah! i ran away from that focus fire!, hopefully people will learn to get timmings of pots and when to switch to hp pots, who said that was easy? or not effective.

At that time i played a lot and there was no guy who said i beat you with dual minor, now people say chusco will die in 8 seconds, pfff come on don&#39;t make me laugh, i played many years and nothing like that happened at that time, dual minor 3 minors ctrl minor everything was already known at that time, unless i was fighting ppl with +2 +3 uniques and 90% of the time i got +0 uniques and chitin +7 and +8.

I&#39;ve never said the method that i used to practice was the best, but at least was fair, in my opinion requiered more skills and practice , not easy and was effective for me. it was a real challenge and way more fun that using 2 minors.

But guys for godsake:

[/b]
    I don&#39;t really understand the point of your quote,but the damage on the screen is definately not rogue critical+spiking warrior,but more like a rogue critical+spiking a maliced bp/mage...

For a warrior to get that much damage he&#39;d prolly have to be naked+unscrolled+fully duffed...

Ontopic :

Every class was pretty much balanced,with the coming of rofd mages got their cool skills and even they could go 1v1ing people,i&#39;ve seen lots of videos where warriors defeated rogues in a good battle and the opposite,i don&#39;t think there&#39;s any class that is overpowered in usko,because to stand a chance against warriors that hit you back r+600(750-800 total) is hard without a good minor,as it has been said here already,if you take minor from sins,they become useless(in 1v1s),which i think is what keeps most sins in this game...

Me too Jasey, ive played KO since beta and 3 days of WOW and I said BB K2 ...Hello Blizzard. :wub:[/b]
    Wait till u tried everything in wow, then its even more boring than ko

japo

adding timing to minor is stupid, even if noobs use pedal doesnt mean that minor is unbalanced. if you waste a 1920 mp pot, u heal 1200 hp but strong warriors hit a rogue for 650+ spaming. if ur combo is good ur damage is more than 2 hits per pot.

Warriors have more health, more defense, more attack (yes they have spaming skills, just compare killing bosses), more resistance.
    Rogues have light feet, stealth, and only in lvl 80 they get critical that gives them a chance to kill strong warriors before they pwn his minor. But rogues havent enough resist, they havent enough hp/def... so if you quit minor you destroy his class, a rogue without current minor will never be able to heal bleed+shock stun+lvl 80 skill.

And about pedal users, is stupid do nothing agains them ingame. they cant heal more than a normal skilled user, if u cant kill a asassin (that is using pedal) is because ur heal isnt good. there are 2 ways of minor heal, good (1200hp per pot) or bad (less than this, u are a noob). and the other one, you are a noob and you use pedal WOW GRATZ!! but still isnt a advantage if his combo isnt good :P

thats my opinion, i played Warrior and assasin. and i think if 2 players with equal items/lvl fight, player skills are decisive more than a pedal can do.

*ps: if u think about it, minor is better when ur pc is faster so u dont lose heal cuz of lag. and the guys that waste money in a pedal have a pro pc, so they just have to concentrate on his combo, its poor but true. in every case, a pedal user heals same that a skilled minor combo one.

adding timing to minor is stupid, even if noobs use pedal doesnt mean that minor is unbalanced. if you waste a 1920 mp pot, u heal 1200 hp but strong warriors hit a rogue for 650+ spaming. if ur combo is good ur damage is more than 2 hits per pot.

Warriors have more health, more defense, more attack (yes they have spaming skills, just compare killing bosses), more resistance.
    Rogues have light feet, stealth, and only in lvl 80 they get critical that gives them a chance to kill strong warriors before they pwn his minor. But rogues havent enough resist, they havent enough hp/def... so if you quit minor you destroy his class, a rogue without current minor will never be able to heal bleed+shock stun+lvl 80 skill.

And about pedal users, is stupid do nothing agains them ingame. they cant heal more than a normal skilled user, if u cant kill a asassin (that is using pedal) is because ur heal isnt good. there are 2 ways of minor heal, good (1200hp per pot) or bad (less than this, u are a noob). and the other one, you are a noob and you use pedal WOW GRATZ!! but still isnt a advantage if his combo isnt good :P

thats my opinion, i played Warrior and assasin. and i think if 2 players with equal items/lvl fight, player skills are decisive more than a pedal can do.

*ps: if u think about it, minor is better when ur pc is faster so u dont lose heal cuz of lag. and the guys that waste money in a pedal have a pro pc, so they just have to concentrate on his combo, its poor but true. in every case, a pedal user heals same that a skilled minor combo one.[/b]
    well said

and those who hate pedals users can u name any pedal user who always beat ur ass ?

the answer is none cuz every pedal user is a noob who u can kill with ur eyes closed so dont use pedal thing as an excuse to remove minor

as Japo said removing Minor from rogues then this class is destroyed and they should remove it from game

the funniest part in this is that theyre gonna put 0.2 sec cooldown to kill pedalers...but the fact is that only pedalers are gonna have pure 5 minors/sec heal, simply cause a human cannot mechanicaly hit minor every 0.2 second...but a pedal can :lol:

gj mgame, once more a patch that is as usefull as a condom machine in a vatican city :P

japo

the funniest part in this is that theyre gonna put 0.2 sec cooldown to kill pedalers...but the fact is that only pedalers are gonna have pure 5 minors/sec heal, simply cause a human cannot mechanicaly hit minor every 0.2 second...but a pedal can :lol:
    gj mgame, once more a patch that is as usefull as a condom machine in a vatican city :P[/b]
    dude, wtf u talking about. pedal users are just retarded noobs that his hands cant coordinate combo with 1 hand and minor with the other.

pro asassins can minor heal faster than u repot MP, for example my asassin when i played usko had for over 8k MP. EVEN spamming mp pot in time i was able to down mp to 0 in a few seconds. wasnt a minor pedal user, and i beated some noobs like Mrvadis that were lvl 80 and had a lil better gear than me (i had dual shard+9)

but i will xplain you, with my old RAM/Graphic card/keyboard my minor heal was a disaster for some reasons. couldnt change bar in time, minor wasnt decent cuz of screen lag etc
    with ultraflat keyboard, good ram/graphic card my fps were so much better, so my minor was simply very easy to control. u can push fast in a bad pc, but it wont work as fine that pushing keys slowly on a decent PC. that all i think

u can do more than 10 pulsations per sec without use pedal, just 2 minor bottoms. try^^ and stay for 1-2 minutes maximum using minor at fast speed

only those who want rogue class to be fucked r mostly mages or priests cuz they r the most painful char they face

with this patch coming u will be even pissed cuz of noob rogues that will only KS ur kills and spike + run cuz they cant tank against anyone

dude, wtf u talking about.[/b]
    im saying that a human cannot tap perfectly every 0.2 seconds which will eventually lead to missed minor-or two. only a computer can "tap" perfectly every 0.2 seconds

Banned

both japo post are 100% right in everything he said...happy to see finally some cool answer.

I have 5k ++ mana on my rogue and i can also drop my mana to 0 in few seconds also if i keep spam 1920 mana soul..
    well i use right click combo minor but many user use dual minor, anyway for the guys here that think is impossible hit more then 5 time minor skill in 1 sec try this out => put minorheal on your skillbar for example on 7 (only 1 minor) then put also minorheal on right click mouse, now spam as fast as u can the right click and the number 7 you will see how fast u can drop your minor to 0... i can hit easy with that method more then 20 times in 2,5sec the minorheal skill (mean 8 hit for sec EASY) if u cant trust me pls before post that is impossible try it out... im not a robot so if i can u can also

conclusion= only noobs use pedal, a rogue that know what do can be much more better then a pedal user

and the flames goes on...

can the ice mage pls cool everyone down b4 the priest start ressing ppl?

japo

im saying that a human cannot tap perfectly every 0.2 seconds which will eventually lead to missed minor-or two. only a computer can "tap" perfectly every 0.2 seconds[/b]
    yep i understand now what you mean :P

but seriously, dont expect nothing good from K2... if they never care about ur account and cheaters do u think they care about a skill? huh maybe civilizated people worry about that, but kids and turks will keep on playing this game as they cant avoid an orgasm when his nick appear on screen when they killed someone.

yep i understand now what you mean :P

but seriously, dont expect nothing good from K2... if they never care about ur account and cheaters do u think they care about a skill? huh maybe civilizated people worry about that, but kids and turks will keep on playing this game as they cant avoid an orgasm when his nick appear on screen when they killed someone.[/b]
    ahem bro, this aint no k2 idea...its mgames idea and k2 cannot do a jack shit about it if mgame decides to do this.

in fact i bet k2 is shitting their pants too over this...cause ardream will be like empty, and thats a lot of premiums each month

and to be perfectly honest even if i dont play sin i dont want this to happen. sins already LF away in first sign of bad outcome for them. with this implemented these guys wont even put up a fight of any kind

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Bunch of whining cunts. U should be dam fuking grateful that mgames does actually smth to make this game better. Nwm that u get expansion (lol) once a year, now when they actually nerf smth and the whine start.

Like said earlier, rouges adapt. Every intelligence adapts. If u dont /quit game and /quit life coz ur a worthless piece of biomass roaming around in earth, consuming and polluting and making earth spin a fraction of a second slower.

Throw ur numbers everywhere u want, point is that this doesnt change much, rouges still pwn. Every class pwns if u got a competent player. Most of the population sux so hard they should waste their cash on such brainless activity. There are 2 things, one is on paper, 1 is on reality.

/end rant and close the topic bishes.

Besides, pedal is nothing compared with nostromo. L2p idiots.