Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ide predict it would be the same as HS or something like that. On a side note, it doesn't actually ...
Page: 4

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Ide predict it would be the same as HS or something like that.

On a side note, it doesn't actually have that big an effect because, now that minor is slower, you don't need to MP pot so often, meaning you can HP pot aswell as minor and MP pot. Just gotta learn a new type of rogue comboing i guess.

As for how long it will be till it comes here (IF it does), Korean KO is roughly a year if not more ahead of us.

Ide predict it would be the same as HS or something like that.

On a side note, it doesn't actually have that big an effect because, now that minor is slower, you don't need to MP pot so often, meaning you can HP pot aswell as minor and MP pot. Just gotta learn a new type of rogue comboing i guess.

As for how long it will be till it comes here (IF it does), Korean KO is roughly a year if not more ahead of us.[/b]
    HS is 0.8 second, that would be horrible as then you would minor 300 hp per pot. But even with HP pot + minor, you stand a chance against other rogues using it but when you are against a warrior, lol. When you soul pot your hp will go down by like 2k. :x

Banned

Lol, that's so retarded. gogogogo rogue! from the best class to the most useless!

stop complaining <_< you still have hp pots just learn how to add the hp pot to your combo i watched a few rogue vids and always thought it was stupid how u depend totaly on your minor heal seeing how some of you have good items and really "large" mana pool so learn new combo hp + minor

kibal

Depends on how long the cooldown is , it is a nice news to hear.

Banned

stop complaining <_< you still have hp pots just learn how to add the hp pot to your combo i watched a few rogue vids and always thought it was stupid how u depend totaly on your minor heal seeing how some of you have good items and really "large" mana pool so learn new combo hp + minor [/b]
    Yea and now rogues will HAVE to have super good items to win a vs with a DECENTLY geared warrior.

Oh, and I watched a few warrior vids and I thought it was stupid how you depend on Hell Blade or Howling Sword to hit so hard. You should try sword dance or something so u can mana pot less!

Uzu

Yea and now rogues will HAVE to have super good items to win a vs with a DECENTLY geared warrior.

Oh, and I watched a few warrior vids and I thought it was stupid how you depend on Hell Blade or Howling Sword to hit so hard. You should try sword dance or something so u can mana pot less![/b]
    LOL XD

but its so true, i hope k2 isnt that stupid... :S

the reason i quit playing a warrior and went to a sin because of the minor combo and how it is rly useful in pk solo or in party

if they remove minor i have to say that Rogues r useless chars

just got 84gb wiped by those dumb K2 and now minor might be removed then that would be my end time with KO

Banned

stop complaining <_< you still have hp pots just learn how to add the hp pot to your combo i watched a few rogue vids and always thought it was stupid how u depend totaly on your minor heal seeing how some of you have good items and really "large" mana pool so learn new combo hp + minor [/b]
    use your brain... lets say that u can use a pot every 2sec about...Who is the stupid that want use a hp potion +720hp over a soul potion that recover 1920mana (about 950hp+attacks)... ? and stop say that is better use HP potion minor combo because if u know math u can find it out easy...

an example for the noobs here : (this test is 6 sec long => mean 3 pot about !!! ) lets say that 1 soul potion is about 950hp
    time scale:
    -0sec-------- -2sec -------- -4sec -----------6sec
    1- HP Pot-----------Soul Pot---------Hp Pot => 720+950+720= 2390hp (HPminor combo)

2- Soul Pot----------Hp Pot---------Soul Pot => 950+720+950= 2620hp (HPminor combo)

3- Soul Pot---------Soul Pot----------Soul Pot => 950+950+950= 2850hp ( minorcombo)

1 and 2 are both HP pot minor combo, only 2 different situation..
    3 is the classic minor combo with only Soul Pot...

NOW UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE NOOBS ?

use your brain... lets say that u can use a pot every 2sec about...Who is the stupid that want use a hp potion +720hp over a soul potion that recover 1920mana (about 950hp+attacks)... ? and stop say that is better use HP potion minor combo because if u know math u can find it out easy...

an example for the noobs here : (this test is 6 sec long => mean 3 pot about !!! ) lets say that 1 soul potion is about 950hp
    time scale:
    1- HP Pot-----------Soul Pot---------Hp Pot => 720+950+720= 2390hp (HPminor combo)

2- Soul Pot----------Hp Pot---------Soul Pot => 950+720+950= 2620hp (HPminor combo)

3- Soul Pot---------Soul Pot----------Soul Pot => 950+950+950= 2850hp ( minorcombo)

NOW UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE NOOBS ?[/b]
    Hp pot and minor doesn&#39;t mean you minor, STOP AND HP POT, then minor again, so your maths is dumb as you would get 720 hp from pot + lets say 500 hp from minor ? your calculations are too false.

Banned

Hp pot and minor doesn&#39;t mean you minor, STOP AND HP POT, then minor again, so your maths is dumb as you would get 720 hp from pot + lets say 500 hp from minor ? your calculations are too false.[/b]
    u are wrong..
    what u said is right but it have nothing to do with my calculations... try think on this example...

Lets say that u have at the start on your char 0 hp left and 0 mana left (i know it cant be real coz with 0health u are dead but nvm)... now for example someone say you to recover the best HP that u can rec with no more then 3 potion... u can chose 3 hp potion or 3 soul potion and minor then or again there are other few situation like 1 hp + 1 soul + 1 hp... well do some math and you will find what give u more HP if u have to use only 3 pots...

SonOfaGun

the only reason i play rogue is b/c the class has 100% control over its healing and its only limited by the soul pot. If minor turns into this kinda shit with a cooldown we&#39;d just be a class that can only do 2 things

1. Run
    2. KS

No more tanking with mh, and vs goes to complete shit. So if there&#39;s no minor all sins basically turn into warriors with LF, no spammable attack, and shitty ac

So if you wanna play rogue after this fucking patch IF IT IS IMPLEMENTED (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD K2 YOU&#39;D BE BEYOND RETARDATION, like george bush level, IF YOU DID) the only real solution is to go archer...

whine whine whine, when the patch actually do come out, people learn to live with it

there are more to rogues than minor heal

drain / vamp touch <-- early farm
    spike / bb / critical point <-- still does the most damage early
    cure / stealth / scale skin / light feet etc <-- verstile in solo

ps: there is always archer lawl

didn&#39;t we all agree minor heal was a bug abuse before? now it is getting fixed, just like ctrl minor and shit.

Banned

time scale:

NOW UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE NOOBS ?[/b]
    skills eat mana too ^^

Magicality

5.2. Atilla has been re-deployed to Ronark Land.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast