Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mate i understood what u said...but u forgot 1 important thing!! the time. Im italian so my english sux i ...
Page: 6

Banned

mate i understood what u said...but u forgot 1 important thing!! the time.
    Im italian so my english sux i only hope that someone here that know how speak english and know math can make it clear.

I know that u say that minor dont stop while u use a HP potion and i know that the combo is not like => minor on ; minor stop ; Hp ; minor on ; minor stop and so on... but nothing chage coz if u dont stop the mana thats mean that u have to burn the 1920mana in a time 2 times long... I mean:
    if at the time 0 u start with a soul potion and u start minor u decrease your mana right? well when u use a HP potion in HPminor combo ofc u dont stop minor but ofc u need slow down the minor speed to half...so when u use a soul potion of 1920mana and then u are gonna use the hp potion your mana is at 1920/2 ok ? for then go to 0 when u reuse a soul potion...so after 2 potion u burned all mana for rec HP and u used also a hp potion... what change if u burn all mana before use the hppotion? nothing.. only that u left with 0 mana ofc..and is bad for combo [/b]

+1. Just try to understand him, lol.

That's why, even now, HP pot + minor sucks. To keep you're HP up you CAN'T slow down minor, because most likely when you're fighting a warrior they will hit you ~650 or higher. Ok, so you use one HP pot and that cancels out like one hit..but then what? Your mana is less than half of what it was before and you'll probably die in the next 5 seconds, because you don't have enough mana to keep minoring.

If you only use minor heal, you can keep at a constant pace and spread the damage out which results in a better outcome, ESPECIALLY if you have a lot of mana. You can RLY piss people off if you have a lot of mana, because you can spread it out even more and stay around 80% to full HP.

Even if you have a lot of mana whilst using HP pot + minor, you still lose that chunk of mana each time. So, you either have to slow down minor to regain that mana and most likely die while doing it or you just run out of mana.

s.a?

Magicality

For everyone's information, the cooldown of minorheal has been changed to 0.2 seconds (5 minor heals/second)

Puting on side healing stuff - just finish him b4 he finish u

Razyrfist

+1. Just try to understand him, lol.

That's why, even now, HP pot + minor sucks. To keep you're HP up you CAN'T slow down minor, because most likely when you're fighting a warrior they will hit you ~650 or higher. Ok, so you use one HP pot and that cancels out like one hit..but then what? Your mana is less than half of what it was before and you'll probably die in the next 5 seconds, because you don't have enough mana to keep minoring.

If you only use minor heal, you can keep at a constant pace and spread the damage out which results in a better outcome, ESPECIALLY if you have a lot of mana. You can RLY piss people off if you have a lot of mana, because you can spread it out even more and stay around 80% to full HP.

Even if you have a lot of mana whilst using HP pot + minor, you still lose that chunk of mana each time. So, you either have to slow down minor to regain that mana and most likely die while doing it or you just run out of mana.

s.a?[/b]
    well, in normal mmorpg's, a rogue shouldnt stand a chance against a warrior...

well, in normal mmorpg's, a rogue shouldnt stand a chance against a warrior...[/b]
    This isnt normal mmorpg game

For everyone's information, the cooldown of minorheal has been changed to 0.2 seconds (5 minor heals/second)[/b]
    well that aint so bad, that cooldown should still let sins have same minor as they used to

i wonder how will that stop pedalers

Yea and now rogues will HAVE to have super good items to win a vs with a DECENTLY geared warrior.

Oh, and I watched a few warrior vids and I thought it was stupid how you depend on Hell Blade or Howling Sword to hit so hard. You should try sword dance or something so u can mana pot less![/b]
    hahah how true but i dont depend on howling sword or hellblade ( lvl 77 atm so using hellblade )

just hate how i have to depend on priest for heals and cure...j/k love my paladins :P

you rogues complaining now but when that patch comes out you'll learn to adapt just like when they took away ctrlt minor combo it made some of you actualy learn how to control your minor and mana pool just be glad you still have lightfeet and stealth

Razyrfist

This isnt normal mmorpg game [/b]
    aye. good point. a reason i quit, to be sure

Magicality

well that aint so bad, that cooldown should still let sins have same minor as they used to

i wonder how will that stop pedalers[/b]
    I'm not a sin, but if I would be I'd complain ^^ 0.2 seconds = 10 minor heals in the time of a potion. So 600 hp instead of a 720hp pot in the long run. Minor healing will only be useful to heal friends or add a little extra hp in long fights...

Banned

well, in normal mmorpg's, a rogue shouldnt stand a chance against a warrior...[/b]
    So, are warrior supposed to be super godlike? What the hell is supposed to kill them? Only other warriors?

Oh, and yea, saw the cooldown post. That's not SO bad (STILL RLY GAY THO)..but how the fuck will that stop pedal users? ALL IT DOES IS SPAM THE BUTTON. Cooldown or not, they can still spam it as fast as it's possible to.

oh yea and one more thing, if they leave minor as it is i want warrior to get 50% boost on hell blade like it did on every major non-fail skill

prick (lol) 150% non-fail
    thrust 200% non-fail
    sword dance 250% non fail (s aura was "invented" just for dcz, they didnt have much to work with and they couldnt let dancing in)
    howling 300% non-fail
    hell blade 350% non-fail...oke men...sie plys

ok just joking obviously, it would really be stupid warriors are damn strong anyway

So, are warrior supposed to be super godlike? What the hell is supposed to kill them? Only other warriors?
    Oh, and yea, saw the cooldown post. That's not SO bad (STILL RLY GAY THO)..but how the fuck will that stop pedal users? ALL IT DOES IS SPAM THE BUTTON. Cooldown or not, they can still spam it as fast as it's possible to.[/b]
    yes warrior is supposed to be godlike

maybe it wll cause the game to crash if they use pedal, im not sure tho just guessing

and while they're busy fukin with rogues they should make it so that debuffs last maybe 10-30 seconds give you crybaby rogues a fighting chance ? :P

Ok, so if it is 5 minor/per sec what is exactly the colldown of soul pot and hp pot? 2 or 3 seconds? And remeber that if you minor less you use less mana so the combo: soul---->hp----->soul is not that impossible. Still you will get less healing imho and if not it would be harder to combo :/ Now you have simple minor heal combo + some canceling combo with using all rogue skills. BP wariors may use hp/soul while comboing their combo is so simple :P

I'm not a sin, but if I would be I'd complain ^^ 0.2 seconds = 10 minor heals in the time of a potion. So 600 hp instead of a 720hp pot in the long run. Minor healing will only be useful to heal friends or add a little extra hp in long fights...[/b]
    ok my bad :S

minor today: 1920soul pot (2 sec cooldown) / 100 mana used = 19.2 * 60 hp = 1152hp - skills used about 950 hp
    minor tommorow: 5minor/second - soul pot cooldown = 2 seconds, 600 hp per pot cooldown?

damn this sucks if it is like this. should be like 0.1 second

Where the FUCK did you pull that from?

Minor heal is a skill, not a bug.

Combo is a "bug", but it's a "legal" one and since the only thing required to minor heal while attacking is combo, it's not a bug.

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with it, so what is there to be fixed!?[/b]
    Explain why Archer cant use minor heal when they shoot?

Using 2 skills at once is a bug imo.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast