Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe it wll cause the game to crash if they use pedal, im not sure tho just guessing and while ...
Page: 7

Banned

maybe it wll cause the game to crash if they use pedal, im not sure tho just guessing

and while they're busy fukin with rogues they should make it so that debuffs last maybe 10-30 seconds give you crybaby rogues a fighting chance ? :P[/b]
    I don't even play anymore. I just don't like how they are completely ruining my favorite class.

Duffs aren't a problem, rogues have cure.

Rogue's already have super low AC compared to warriors and they don't have a constant damage, which allows warriors, in some cases, to even OUTPOT a rogues damage. Combo made the rogue class from completely useless to just below that of a warrior. Minor heal combo took the rogue class to the level of warrior and a little above it. (but only for rogues who know what the fuck they are doing and that rly isnt that many tbh.) So, rogues who still get spammed for like 800 by some warriors, (i remember derek hit me like 1.1K or something..), are ALREADY at a disadvantage by NEEDING good gear to keep up with the averagely geared warrior.

Messing with a rogues minor heal is like taunting a crippled person after he drops something and can't pick it up. He's already crippled to begin with and now you're just kicking him while he's down.

Even with a .2 second cooldown...after that patch...assassins will be nothing.

Wtf.

Rogues gonna get owned in vs's.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Wtf.

Rogues gonna get owned in vs's.[/b]
    No. L2p your class <3
    Rogues aren&#39;t really supposed to win warriors with 100% hp left.

if they do this would be cool to give sins another skill with "reasonable" cooldown time that allow them to have minor with normal 0 cooldown and gives 80hp per minor to allow quick regeneration in the middle of fight. something like sin version of instant magic,

i really dont get what they expect from 300 hp/second heal rate :huh:

Banned

Explain why Archer cant use minor heal when they shoot?

Using 2 skills at once is a bug imo.[/b]
    Archers have constant damage like that of a warrior, but with less AC. To make up for the AC loss, archers can run and blind and stun/slow people and minor their HP up like that.

Assassins didn&#39;t have shit all to make up for their AC loss before combo and minor heal combo. Spike, thrust and bloody beast. After those skills you might as well R attack someone to death. Combo and minor heal made up for the HUGE disadvantage they were at before without making them incredibly overpowered, like warriors are.

No. L2p your class <3
    Rogues aren&#39;t really supposed to win warriors with 100% hp left.[/b]
    Whats L2p ?

Archers have constant damage like that of a warrior, but with less AC. To make up for the AC loss, archers can run and blind and stun/slow people and minor their HP up like that.

Assassins didn&#39;t have shit all to make up for their AC loss before combo and minor heal combo. Spike, thrust and bloody beast. After those skills you might as well R attack someone to death. Combo and minor heal made up for the HUGE disadvantage they were at before without making them incredibly overpowered, like warriors are.[/b]
    I guess by constant damage u meant 450-550 per shot with high consumption of mana, and still they wont be able to compete with any class in terms of 1v1.

You would assume with the same model there wouldn&#39;t be such a big difference in verstilbility / strength

Assassins have scale skin and shit, as well as critical point, and will still have advantage over other classes without minor heal.

You are over looking other facts just because minor heal has been nerfed.

Start whining when warriors get cure / light feet.

I can cry all day about how bad mage is too. QQ NO MINOR HEAL, QQ NO DRAIN, QQ NO LIGHT FEET, QQ NO STEALTH, QQ NO CRITICAL POINT

/slit wrist?

Uzu

Whats L2p ?[/b]
    learn to play

Explain why Archer cant use minor heal when they shoot?

Using 2 skills at once is a bug imo.[/b]
    its not using 2 skills at the same time

i dont play sin, but as i understand you cant use minor while your skill animation is showing, only if u cancel the animation you can minor. so if u hit skill and let animation go during that time minor dont work

so if archer could cancel his skill he could minor

Banned

I guess by constant damage u meant 450-550 per shot with high consumption of mana, and still they wont be able to compete with any class in terms of 1v1.

You would assume with the same model there wouldn&#39;t be such a big difference in verstilbility / strength

Assassins have scale skin and shit, as well as critical point, and will still have advantage over other classes without minor heal.

You are over looking other facts just because minor heal has been nerfed.

Start whining when warriors get cure / light feet.

I can cry all day about how bad mage is too. QQ NO MINOR HEAL, QQ NO DRAIN, QQ NO LIGHT FEET, QQ NO STEALTH, QQ NO CRITICAL POINT

/slit wrist?[/b]

That&#39;s an explore skill, so an archer can get it as well. Also, no, normal skill statted rogues DON&#39;T have scaled skin.

Ok, assassins have drain and cp. archers have counter strike, stun AND slow.

And I was speaking in terms of 1v1. Archer gets low on HP..runs back while stunning/slowing the opponent and is already back at full HP because of minor heal. Assassins can&#39;t hit from super far like archers to at least keep their opponents HP from getting all the way back to full.

That&#39;s an explore skill, so an archer can get it as well. Also, no, normal skill statted rogues DON&#39;T have scaled skin.

Ok, assassins have drain and cp. archers have counter strike, stun AND slow.

And I was speaking in terms of 1v1. Archer gets low on HP..runs back while stunning/slowing the opponent and is already back at full HP because of minor heal. Assassins can&#39;t hit from super far like archers to at least keep their opponents HP from getting all the way back to full.[/b]
    Archer doesn&#39;t get one hit by every class too, because they require super high AP to hit decent.

Since they cant minor heal while using skills, every focus on dex based accessories, which makes them vulenerable in terms of ac / hp and mp :\

MAGIC MAGIC QQER

No. L2p your class <3
    Rogues aren&#39;t really supposed to win warriors with 100% hp left.[/b]
    I never played rogue.
    INT Priest 4 life

am pissed am almost 80 on my sin and then this no more minor heal combo crap is coming out

if it was implemented /Quit_KO <_<

Pino

you can probably have fun for another year with your sin, without having trouble with minor cooldown

lil_mageskillz

im not a rouge but i also say this pacth is stupid. rouges where equally as strong as a warrior and other classes. why not just go on official forum and spam like we did with 1420 pots. it got removed mybe can happen with that pacth?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast