Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never played rogue. INT Priest 4 life [/b] i would get bored as shit...
Page: 8

Uzu

I never played rogue.
    INT Priest 4 life [/b]
    i would get bored as shit

Banned

Archer doesn't get one hit by every class too, because they require super high AP to hit decent.

Since they cant minor heal while using skills, every focus on dex based accessories, which makes them vulenerable in terms of ac / hp and mp :\

MAGIC MAGIC QQER[/b]
    english plx

glad i quit ko.[/b]

Me too Jasey, ive played KO since beta and 3 days of WOW and I said BB K2 ...Hello Blizzard. :wub:

Imhotep

+1 to the guy who mentioned about the pedal, surely if they can be sad enough to invent something in an online game to push buttons for them, they can get around the problem of MH having a slight cool-down...

(off-topic, Dixie, there were no swedish girls at all )

Ignore Me Senior Member

ok my bad :S

minor today: 1920soul pot (2 sec cooldown) / 100 mana used = 19.2 * 60 hp = 1152hp - skills used about 950 hp
    minor tommorow: 5minor/second - soul pot cooldown = 2 seconds, 600 hp per pot cooldown?

damn this sucks if it is like this. should be like 0.1 second[/b]
    I tried potting its 12 in 30 seconds or 2.5 seconds each.

19.2*60 is 1152 in 2.5 seconds. +4608 hp in 10 seconds.

New is +3000hp +720 from a favor in 10 seconds. Because you pot 3 soul 1 favor. and have 760 mana for skills.

Lets be fair and assume you now attack with 760 mana you lose 8 heals.

So current is +4128 and new is +3720 in 10 seconds.

You are worse off but its not so dramatic.

Woah, the only class they should nerf is the warrior class, not the rogue..

I thought i'd just throw in there that KO is that is faceted around the concept of group PK.. Solo PK / 1v1s are great, but it isn't within the true essence of the way a game like this is really formulated. Obviously the main reason for the change is people abusing it.. but to quit over it is kinda funny. Get a good priest who can actually heal you and go do some legit PK.. but then again I forgot that only decent group PK existed back in the older KO times, and now it's just about ego-flaring 1v1's that get people excited.

Bottom line is.. if you play the game it was meant to be played, your minor heal should only be used in emergencies, and at that it usually should be used on your priest That's why 411 and Chusco and even people like Erian go down in my books as the best sins, solely because they KNEW that they could solo if they wanted to.. but they were the best damn support rogues I have ever seen. Guaranteed that 75% of the current "idolized" rogues in this day and age would always put curing their party, minor healing their party, and keeping people alive on the backburner compared to trying to just spam damage and showcase their kills.

firenewbie11

This patch is definitely stupid because minor heal combo is part of what an assassin is suppose to be in this god-forsaken game. People say other classes are at a disadvantage to a rogue. Well if that was the case, then why would anyone play any other class. People play another class because it requires some actual skill to combo while minoring and some people can't do it. Please just shut up and advantages and disadvantages because every class has them.

Advantages:
    Warrior - High AC, High HP, High Resist, High AP, Consistent damage, Sprint(if needed)

Rogue - Strong Initial Damage, Lightfeet, Cure, Stealth, Minor Heal

Mage - Ability to teleport teammates, slow/stun capabilities, AOE/DOT damage on multiple foes

Priest - Ability to heal self/teammates, Cure, AOE duffs, Damage(varies on build)

Disadvantages:
    Warrior - No Cure

Rogue - Inconsistent Damage

Mage - No Cure, No Sprint

Priest - No sprint, Damage(varies on build)

Now who has the biggest advantage and disadvantage?...

No one. Everything is perfect the way the are. No need for minor heal cooldown. If you can't deal with it, then please do yourself and everyone a favor. Shut up or quit.

Edit:

Just read Majix post. I do agree with the group pk concept. Just reading things about minor heal being over powered is irritating because some people can't deal with it. Minor heal is a support skill...whether is supports your party or yourself.

nutsackatak1

off topic but wow pk sucks, all about items

bighead

OMG lets all quit since we cant cheat lol,,,pfff its .02 sec's thats nothing,,the only people that will probly even notice a differnce is the foot pedalers

off topic but wow pk sucks, all about items[/b]
    Why go off topic then? I don't want to have a debate about it here, seriously.. You're actually dead wrong btw, because of the simple fact that WoW PvP gear has a limit to it (ya can't get Season 5 till Season 5 is out) so therefore in the higher level of arenas, people all have the same gear (after a month of two of the new season that is ;P) so it's all about whose comp runs with greater fluency and who has more skill. So, really, it is way more about your individual and group skill, since babashoppers / dupers aren't running around with +9s and +3 jewels =\ You can get welfare gear that allows you to compete fairly well off just farming honor in BGs for god's sake O_O I still have some Merc and I beat people who have brutal / vengeful simply because of skill differentiation.

firenewbie11

OMG lets all quit since we cant cheat lol,,,pfff its .02 sec's thats nothing,,the only people that will probly even notice a differnce is the foot pedalers[/b]
    HAHA. So...I'm assuming that everyone that can minor faster then you can is a cheater.

Umm nobody said anything about minor heal gone..

UPDATED: friend said the cooldown is around 0.3 seconds.

bighead

HAHA. So...I'm assuming that everyone that can minor faster then you can is a cheater.[/b]
    wtf lol

draviste

am pissed am almost 80 on my sin and then this no more minor heal combo crap is coming out

if it was implemented /Quit_KO <_<[/b]
    dupe some more +9&#39;s you&#39;ll be okay

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast