Sensibility Please Read And Give Aid To Our Campaign

This is a discussion on Sensibility Please Read And Give Aid To Our Campaign within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We wrote a text for some of our problems for KnightOnline. And we are giving this to all of players ...
Page: 1

tewekkelus

We wrote a text for some of our problems for KnightOnline. And we are giving this to all of players at every server at every country. Please help us. This is the problem of all of us. May be you can write the text by yourselves..Its not necessary...Just write the text and send to Customer support and mail of [email protected] . We all have to walk together...This walking and protesting is started today and we all giving this text all around the world...The customer support may give you otomotically answer but its not necessary just copy and post the topic again..And let them know that we all got bored all of this game's bugs......Tnx for everything...The text is below.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Knight Online Team,

We are going to explain you something in this ticket. And know that we will post this to everywhere except the owners of K2. You know that we all cant login game for 2 weeks and we dont know to when will we connect back again. At lots of sites and also forums, everbody tells something and giving tactics to how can we login at knightonline. These are all getting all of us so cold to this game. And we dont want to use this illegal tactics. We dont know how much we spend every month for this game. But again we know that if you give better service to us you will earn much more then now.
    And now i want to tell some problems of us. No one cant change their passwords for a long time. I think this is the most important thing. I havent seen any other site or a place that you are the member of them and cant change your own details. A password is the most important thing to safe your security. But we cant change our passwords for months. And what is KnightOnline Team is doing in these months. I think months means very long time…When we send ticket to KnightOnline team it takes minimum 3 days to change our passwords with our payment details. And sometimes dont change too…Then if we get robbed in this 3 days how does the KnightOnline team helps us? The answer is no help…We give lots of efforts to gain some items and levels in this game but we lost all of them all of our months and may be years just in 1 day.
    The other issue is the days that past and we couldnt connect to game. A gold Premium is 24.95 dollars and this means 0.83 dollars for each day. Then we all cant connect to game for 2 week and this means 0.83 x 14 day equals to 11.65 dollars. Finally we all want to say that you stole 11.65 dollars minimum from our pockets. We all want our days back…Because you earn Money from all of us and then you have to give us the attendance for this Money but you dont. This is unlawful. We got a conclusion with all that we dont want to buy gold Premium any more and we wont until you work and get a solution for all of these.
    Always lag in game, always maintenance, always a bug, always a dupe time, always a hack time…When all of these finish or wont finish…We just want to know…Look at some other games around you for example wow and take them model to you if you cant safe our security…Please safe this popular game and give the service to us for our Moneys…

Yours sincerely,
    A Knight Online player…

we need a native english speaker to edit this text and make it in proper english, so it will be more respectful. other then that the idea is great, and the content presents most of the problems ko has. if anyone has anything to add to the document you can post here and we will try to make a better post

Banned Senior Member

In last 15 days i made fucking 3 % , and i used to make 10 % per day when servers was normal.

Double C

can i copy and paste this to the official forum? ill say it was by tewekkelus

tewekkelus

can i copy and paste this to the official forum? ill say it was by tewekkelus[/b]
    Yes sure. You can post this everwhere and write on every forum. And you dont have to write it was by tewekkelus. I mean the names are not necessary. The important thing is that we must make something.

tewekkelus

up........................

ISeeYouPee

its k atleast he tryed to write it xd
    anyways yea we cant xp wroth shit cus i used to make like 15% xp a day and now i dont even make like 5%