Gifted Genie Points?

This is a discussion on Gifted Genie Points? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well is there an event or regular process that gifting genie points to people? Sometimes i get genie points for ...
Page: 1

Default Gifted Genie Points?

Well is there an event or regular process that gifting genie points to people?
    Sometimes i get genie points for no reason (around 60) and its going after 1 day or so without using it. I couldnt use even 1 point cuz im spending most of my time at merchant and when i do farm i dont have any, therefore dont know if its working or just a visual bug saying that i have genie points.
    For example, i have logged to C2 this morning, did my stuff and i realized that i had 60 points. I thought i would use it for farm at evening but when i re logged for C1 they were gone.
    Last edited by Numan; 02-08-2016 at 04:06 PM.

You get a free hour (60 minutes) of genie from sitting for 6 hours straight. (Your genie points will go from whatever they are to 60, not +60 points. You will not lose points this way) Obviously if you could gift these genie points then you could make multiple characters to do nothing but sit and get free genie on your main account.
    Last edited by Steez; 02-08-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    You get a free hour (60 minutes) of genie from sitting for 6 hours straight. (Your genie points will go from whatever they are to 60, not +60 points. You will not lose points this way) Obviously if you could gift these genie points then you could make multiple characters to do nothing but did and get free genie on your main account.
    Thats cool then. So are these points temporary? Why they are going away when i relog another server? Is there any restriction about it?

I believe you lose them upon relogging yes

you make a really good amount of money from genie and even more if you back every hour an merchant items you pick up, people sell genies for like 20-30m.

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    I believe you lose them upon relogging yes
    Getting genie from sitting is cool, losing them after relogin is sucks :P