Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and most of the time, no one wins the lottery, lol...
Page: 11

Zxenke

and most of the time, no one wins the lottery, lol

Zxenke

fuck, double post

gandalf

Well i agree with all opinions..(Well more with palaviarhs but nvm)..Let's take it like this way..To make a +10 weapon u have to get at least 10+ +9...Means a giga +9 cost at least 1.200$ means like 12.000$ to make a +10- a +10 cost like 6-8k$ as far as i know..Because is a raptor +10 at dies..And the guy who had it sold it for 6k$..So even if u are able to do u wont make it just to be famous and loose 2-4k$..Also if u want go and check that guy that made this..He won't be rich..As we all know KO got the WORST RPG SECURITY SYSTEM...( no ? so why all those hack's scamm's dupe's bug's bla bla)..So this guy got a dupe program and he made like 50 giga +9 easy shit for him, and he start putting them on anvi with trinas..Prolly he paid only the legit one to dupe it..So after that giga get upgraided to +10 got automaticly a new item ip..So GM won't understand that is a dupe..Also i can agree that a GM gave it to him..But i will not agree with the DRUNK person that just came back of a party and because he didn't had sex with a girl put that on anvil just to feel nice..EVEN A DRUNK CAN IMAGIN WHAT 1.200$ + MEANS JUST TO BURN ( WASTE EM) FOR FUN..So please be serius as palaviarhs said...Well about turks there are great and legit turks out there ..Turk in game wont be a turk in reall life so we can keep the respect to other country's and don't say just ''TURKS'' like they are piss of shit's..I got lot's of turk friend's and i can make u sure that they are way better than a lot english speaker's i ever meet..If u know a name of fag just say it or call em DUPERS ( couse there are english speakers dupers and also CHINESE THAT MAKES BILION OF DUPE'S)..That's all i had to say.. ( I apologise for my bad english )
    MrCassiba!!![/b]
    U still setting a personal standards to a general matter...But obviously this game isnt a game for some of u...
    I can tell u for a fact that i burned some more than crazy items. And now by your standards i must go and kill myself for wasting a SHITLOAD of virtual property that is at K2's disposal to wipe at any time they want.
    And yeah btw...technically u only need 1 +0 giga to make 1 +10

StarBucks

finally rebirthed.. :lol:
    giga +21

NeronDomitius

guy that was complaining on giga +10 has a LEGIT HB+10 now

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

xD oldest server known, it could be legit

PaPaSmurF

xD oldest server known, it could be legit[/b]
    My foot legit...

Its possible, but not likely.
    Its just the possibility that hides the cheaters. I say a GM should be online monitoring the anvil at all times. Watching what goes in and what comes out. But noeeewwwww, k2 has to make things difficult.. Oh well, they still make thier money at the end of the month, who cares? Not them thats for sure.

Take 1k $ and then go to ur toilet and throw em in..Can u do that ? No ?? So how would u risk to bring a giga +9 on anvil...Got the balls ? I don't think so..Even if u where rich u won't spend 1k usd for bllshits.... For me is illegal..+9 oki but +10is way too much...

lil_mageskillz

ofc it not legit. he got it by cheating. but thats not the only +10 unique now. theres few more :P

sirkill

Take 1k $ and then go to ur toilet and throw em in..Can u do that ? No ?? So how would u risk to bring a giga +9 on anvil...Got the balls ? I don't think so..Even if u where rich u won't spend 1k usd for bllshits.... For me is illegal..+9 oki but +10is way too much...[/b]
    well if its not a babashopper that doesnt plan on buying/selling for usd then sure id say they would have the guts and i think its possible =D it only takes one giga+9 to get a giga+10

lil_mageskillz

well if its not a babashopper that doesnt plan on buying/selling for usd then sure id say they would have the guts and i think its possible =D it only takes one giga+9 to get a giga+10[/b]

where talking about a giga +9 to upgrade. not a wood staff. and im prety sure no 1 would even risk uping one of the best weps in the serv to try and make +10

well if its not a babashopper that doesnt plan on buying/selling for usd then sure id say they would have the guts and i think its possible =D it only takes one giga+9 to get a giga+10[/b]
    How the hell will any1 get a giga +9 without babashopin :S ? .. Check all the ppl with giga +9 they got also rof's +3 and bllshits.. Means ? BABASHOPER means wont upgraide - means not legit .. Bla bla bla bla..

Banned

its quite obvious that these items are not made normally

either someone makes them during some sort of bug or people have connections?

xstep

Look, ares has been around for a long time.

Its not impossible to make a +10. That is fact. How do you know some day someone didn't get drunk and put a +9 on the anvil and make a +10.

You guys are being SO ignorant and so naive. How do you think people win the lottery? Winning the lottery has much worse odds then making a +10 on here. SO when someoen wins the lottery, they haxed the numbers?

Don't be stupid people. Just accept that these items CAN be made. Im not saying that its NOT GM editted, cos it might be, but fact is, theres just as much chance that it isnt GM edited as it is.[/b]
    my words...

lil_mageskillz

the thing is. its not like its the only good item he has. he has sooo many items that most ppl dont have.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast