Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; also who has the balls to put +9 giga on anvil even +8 :blink:...
Page: 2

lil_mageskillz

also who has the balls to put +9 giga on anvil even +8 :blink:

SillyHo

+1 blackbreed, specially when you think of the relative "newness" of +9 high class items. It wasnt long ago that my friend sikatrix was banned for having a single shard +9 and 2-3 pieces of chitin +9. Now all of a sudden there are avedon 10's giga 10's even the godly horncrossbow +10's :P Seriously though, when we saw the christmas trees coming into CZ without fear of being banned for fully outfitted +9's we knew this would happen. Those people push until they are forced to stop, K2 pussed out and didnt make it stop so this is the end result. No name piece of shit warriors with full 9 and 10 items and who the hell knows what sort of uniques.

Mooshoo

The element of doubt is understandable, the game is designed to make having +10 item and especially uniques harder to find than a virgin in a whore house. But, it's possible.

SillyHo

On paper yes mooshoo I agree, but the timeline is what kills it for me. +9's being "widespread" didnt occur really until november 07 or so? Even at that I use the term "widespread" loosely as to denote more than 1 clan had them. Now you expect people to believe legit +10's exist a mere 7-8 months later? That is what I find impossible. Given enough time yes without a doubt someone could make 1, I just dont think enough time has existed, even in an "old" server like ares.

Wow amazing item...

Some1 in oldies had a 2h giga9 back in KE as far as i rememb, pretty sure it was legit also

There was also a few duped 2h giga10's in KE

Edminztrator

well if in ares is not possible u have to look in akara a guy called Maxi have shell set +9/+10 and all weapons like hb giga raptor avedon +9 and i know it caus i see him all the days on mora ... and is not online him , 3 guys from hes clan(PHASELIS) have same shits too , and rumor's about hes jewels says he have rof +3 iron set +3 well i dont know that i dont saw never but people says they look it for trade .. . so what is this ? Ex GM , babashop or '' Anvil luck '' :lol:

anvil luck for sure

Whos dumb enough to buy 10+ +9 gigas and try +10...

This has gotta been made when dupe came out. U.U

nathan16

to think i thought +8 items were good to make..
    i thought not

lil_mageskillz

to think i thought +8 items were good to make..
    i thought not[/b]
    +9 is the new +8 in ares

hehe i was pking with him in ardream he has an orc warrior with fps+7 all +3's and giga+10 too bad didnt take a SS

creiken

Ares = Private server[/b]
    no my friend you are thinking of cypher where people from heaven and hell npc sherions +7.

hehe i was pking with him in ardream he has an orc warrior with fps+7 all +3's and giga+10 too bad didnt take a SS[/b]
    ya I hate that guy...you don't expect when you see someone with fps to hit you for like 1000,

also my question: a person with this caliber of item would seal it am I right?

Please note that it is not impossible to obtain a Gigantic Axe +10 therefore it is not necessarily evidence of illegal activity.[/b]
    So you (..............) go to the anvil with 30 +9 gigas and upgrade it h34r:
    good luck.

therefore it is not necessarily evidence of illegal activity[/b]
    gm shop plx

off: it could be funny if this giga made by same guy who is responsing for that ticket

NeronDomitius

I dont see how a factor member that posted this, has any problems with this item, cuz as i see, factor is full of +9/+3 babashopping gm asskissers... :lol:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast