Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont see how a factor member that posted this, has any problems with this item, cuz as i see, ...
Page: 3

I dont see how a factor member that posted this, has any problems with this item, cuz as i see, factor is full of +9/+3 babashopping gm asskissers... :lol:[/b]
    i love all f4cotr,their pk style is amazing.

Ares = Private server[/b]
    HA HA you wish... ares is just a baby compared to cypher

let me spell it for you C Y P H E R = "official private server" ares is not the only one who have +10 items 8)

i heard about 100% ugpgrade scroll... this scroll exists (no matter if from GM) or just another myth?

creiken

I dont see how a factor member that posted this, has any problems with this item, cuz as i see, factor is full of +9/+3 babashopping gm asskissers... :lol:[/b]

I would love to kiss a gms ass probably really firm, I base this off of the fact that they don't sit at their pcs long enough to help work on the servers. ZING *moon walks*

Banned

Hey you missed war...

And i hate F4CTOR lol <_< Stupid bombers :lol:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

i heard about 100% ugpgrade scroll... this scroll exists (no matter if from GM) or just another myth?[/b]
    It&#39;s for only +1 to +8 100% and yes it is still in db however it hasn&#39;t given out for a long long time( Corrupted GMs different story).

lil_mageskillz

lol i wouldnt be suprised if factor clan has sumthing better then that

Banned

Shard+10 is at least less surprising to see, but a gigantic axe? A unique? There&#39;s absoltely NO WAY IN HELL a person will have the luck enough to make a +10 Gigantic axe in at least 4 years, lol.
    High class +10 is very possible on Ares now that there&#39;s probably over 300 raptors, shards, etc, combined in just the Ares server. But of course, you come to a logical point where you ask, "who the fuck upgrades shard&#39;s +9?"
    Any item at +10 is ridiculously exaggerating and godly but regular high class we gotta admit is at more reasonable stand...

On a side note, Hellory, no offense but -- Do you actually enjoy snitching on people? lol...[/b]
    Why not?

An item can go up to +10. Why is it not possible for someone to upgrade it to +10?

People&#39;s reasoning is that just because they don&#39;t have the balls to do it, that means noone can do it. In America, we call that jealousy.

People here are having trouble understanding.
    The CS guy is saying that a +10 item is not EVIDENCE of any illegit activities. And he&#39;s right. Even if there&#39;s 0.0001% chance to make a +9 item to +10 it doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s impossible, therefore he can&#39;t ban that guy ONLY because you sent a screenshot of him having a +10 item.

Btw, people acting like the +9 and +10 items are new (nov 07 or whatever) are completly wrong. I remember back when you could see people&#39;s gear with kohack (I&#39;m talking about the old KO, maybe even MYKO can&#39;t remember exactly tbh) many people were running around with +9 items and some with +10, although most of them, if not all, were wiped, they did exist.

Banned

im still happy that the turks cant play with those weapons
    so skill > items ^_^[/b]
    baba items + baba level + few months of practice without geting banned > legit skill h34r:

we already got few giga +9 in -ib +3 lillime howling rooster - rof +3 in ronark , so no 1 gonna care about a +10 2h giga on ares hellory biatch

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Some1 in oldies had a 2h giga9 back in KE as far as i rememb, pretty sure it was legit also

There was also a few duped 2h giga10&#39;s in KE[/b]
    Nobody in OldieS had a Giga +9, NOBODY

+8&#39;s we had, but none of the items we ever had were +9!

Anyway back to the topic sure its legal.

oh and ares being a baby server? lol you must be a baby ko player.

I remember +10 complete for sale on Ares 3 years ago listed on eBay...nothing would surprise me on that server...

im still happy that the turks cant play with those weapons
    so skill > items ^_^[/b]
    Sometimes can be Skill > Items... but you can be the god of combo if you dont have good items you will get pwned anyways in cz by one of those turks who have uber items -_-

lvl doesnt matter turks are unable to team play cause their priest have absoluty no idea how to heal
    and tr_combo verý strong hahahahaha
    turks cant defeated a good english party <3[/b]
    sooooooo wrong come to Cypher with 2 full party where priest are more harder to kill than a gm with full gears... and try to defeat 1 full party of full lvl 80 priest/warriors/rouge/mages of Heaven/Hell/ForHeaven clan... and you will see of what im talking about.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast