Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why not? An item can go up to +10. Why is it not possible for someone to upgrade it to ...
Page: 4

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Why not?

An item can go up to +10. Why is it not possible for someone to upgrade it to +10?

People's reasoning is that just because they don't have the balls to do it, that means noone can do it. In America, we call that jealousy.[/b]
    Obviously it's possible, anything is possible in this world. I wasn't saying that, I'm simply being realistic. Honestly, think to yourself... Who in this game is actually going to spend $10k+ on 13 or more gigantic axe's +9 to attempt to go +10. Even if the person only had a +10, you think that person actually made it after planning it the whole time? Even if it's .50/100% chance with trina, you have to be crazy to put such an expensive weapon on the anvil. Hell, I wouldn't even put a giga axe+7 on the anvil nowadays without having a secondary. Someone who has a giga+9 as secondary? Just, LOL. Babashop for the win... Speaking of being crazy on the anvil, I do admit there are pretty fuckin' stupid people out there, hence burning an Avedon to +18 rebirth even if it's on Cypher. -.-

LeoBuff

a F4CTOR member complaining about duped/injected item? and, this member is Hellory, that cunt!... I'm surprised...

Banned

You guys think turks suck with those items? lol everyday when i played and was in CZ i seen those noob turks raping everyone in colony zone.

All factor has to do is drop there novas and everyones dead.

You guys think turks suck with those items? lol everyday when i played and was in CZ i seen those noob turks raping everyone in colony zone.

All factor has to do is drop there novas and everyones dead.[/b]

There are tons of great legyt turk players, great attitudes. friendly, great pkers, great party members, and more honorable than many of the cunt scammers who troll these forums and play this game...

Banned

There are tons of great legyt turk players, great attitudes. friendly, great pkers, great party members, and more honorable than many of the cunt scammers who troll these forums and play this game...[/b]
    All i am saying is these people talking about how sucky those turkish players are on Ares with there +9's/10's when they have been beat by them in game so i don't see why people say they suck.

Ok you have killed them and they killed you. Is there a need to say they suck? I don't think so.

Nobody in OldieS had a Giga +9, NOBODY

+8's we had, but none of the items we ever had were +9![/b]
    Hmm what was it then... a friend of PerpetuousDreamer who had a 2h giga9... pretty sure he was in oldies xd but maybe im mistaken :P my bad if so.. ill ask perp later when he logs msn

Validating

wery legyd

yesssssssss F4CTOR 100% legit,what do you care that we come with 3 parties 8-10 priests 3 warriors 1 each party,and rest fire/ice mages,free nps,and best pk style i ever saw

nice weapon atleast now the ap is good

DeathInTheNight

+10 items are legal, but I don't think it's possible( or maybe 1 in a billion chance) to actually make a legit +10.
    But possibly if not gifted by a GM then he/she bought it already at +10 which would mean that the buyer was probably either smart,or nieve.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

+10 items are legal, but I don't think it's possible( or maybe 1 in a billion chance) to actually make a legit +10.
    But possibly if not gifted by a GM then he/she bought it already at +10 which would mean that the buyer was probably either smart,or nieve.[/b]
    someday they will have uniques that make +10 high class seem crap ';s
    5 years from now when lvl cap is 145

DeathInTheNight

LOL lvl 145. Thats a really scary thought, wonder how much plat u would need to buy and how many hours of grinding.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

LOL lvl 145. Thats a really scary thought, wonder how much plat u would need to buy and how many hours of grinding.[/b]
    yeah, by that time they will have like ruby premium that is like 100 a month to just skip to lvl 100 , lol

Banned

Red face

well when im playing on _Notarzt_ and gonna pk with EdHardy we are always fighting with full osmanli, and the other tr baba parties, ofc it isnt that easy to kill them cause they got 3 priests and minimum 2 mages so what we gonna do? kill the mage the other one tp the other mage back kill it again do this over and over again cause its not worth to kill the warriors with hp build and good humans are rare this days i dont think that Infinity is able to rape BC or vind cause they got always a mage aka pokemon that tping them back.

and all those +9 items user havent any arrow def so try that cause im spaming them with my archer over 1k.
    i dont care about a chitin shield +9 [/b]
    yeah, gota do what u gota do
    stradigy ';-]

Banned

Question

turks arent like the normal players they are not thinking they try to attack the person that is the glowiest cause = bling bling = very ezik ok men? me kill very ezik bling bling = tr me very caffe aga

in the bdw u see turks not attacking the priests they gonna attack the person in the front the warrior that got spammed by 2 healers, its true turks are dump i dont give a shit anymore about this nation cause they are the only way to make nps this days
    THANKS TURKEY FOR VERY BIG NPS EVERY DAY

ps: yup me is very ezik aga a.q racist thanks[/b]
    i got some turks in my clan but they know english ';-x

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast