Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well there are some ''turks'' that arent really turks im sure they got splited in their nation. otherwise its a ...
Page: 5

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

well there are some ''turks'' that arent really turks im sure they got splited in their nation.
    otherwise its a wonder that will happen all 10k years -.-[/b]
    the real problem is too many 12 yr old brats spoiled with daddy;s credit card buying whatthey want thinking they king shit and actiing stupid in game causeing drama...
    ]make the game 18 +

thankz

The king. Senior Member

i agree [/b]
    no udont iam 17

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

i agree [/b]
    we all know that k2 says knights online is free to play, but realy is not... and gota pay to get in at any time....
    so why not make it 18 +
    credit card as proof.
    ';-]

Banned

Obviously it's possible, anything is possible in this world. I wasn't saying that, I'm simply being realistic. Honestly, think to yourself... Who in this game is actually going to spend $10k+ on 13 or more gigantic axe's +9 to attempt to go +10. Even if the person only had a +10, you think that person actually made it after planning it the whole time? Even if it's .50/100% chance with trina, you have to be crazy to put such an expensive weapon on the anvil. Hell, I wouldn't even put a giga axe+7 on the anvil nowadays without having a secondary. Someone who has a giga+9 as secondary? Just, LOL. Babashop for the win... Speaking of being crazy on the anvil, I do admit there are pretty fuckin' stupid people out there, hence burning an Avedon to +18 rebirth even if it's on Cypher. -.-[/b]
    Realistically, there is a +10 item and realistically it exists therefore realistically we can't assume it is "duped" "GM injected" or "babashoped" until we have confirmation otherwise realistically we are being prejudicial.

Banned

Red face

Realistically, there is a +10 item and realistically it exists therefore realistically we can't assume it is not "duped" "GM injected" or "babashoped" until we have confirmation otherwise realistically we are being prejudicial.[/b]
    realistickly, people would not have +10 items. heh

Banned

realistickly, people would not have +10 items. heh[/b]
    why not? If not, we must be participating in a dark hole.

Banned

Lightbulb

why not?[/b]
    its simple math...why ask ?

NeronDomitius

why not? If not, we must be participating in a dark hole.[/b]
    would you go and put giga +9 on anvil? that's why

Banned

its simple math...why ask ?[/b]
    I am bad at math. I failed geometry. Do the math please.

Banned

Talking

I am bad at math. I failed geometry. Do the math please.[/b]
    i am too high.....
    ::lights blunt back up ::::

would you go and put giga +9 on anvil? that's why [/b]
    haveing 4 trinan s knowing u getting 100 %.
    lol....
    zzzz.....

Banned

would you go and put giga +9 on anvil? that's why [/b]
    No I wouldn't. If I were to see this Giga +9, I would see it as a dollar sign. Therefore, even if I had the balls to do it, my brain would tell me no. Many of you including Blackbreed feel the same way. We see the game as dollars and cents. However, many people still see this game as pixels who don't care or know about the profit margin.

As I said before, just because you and I can't do it, doesn't mean other people can't.

You guys need to stop being ignorant. 3 years ago +9 items were a taboo. Take LORDDARK as an example. A year before that +8 items were a taboo. Take the "cheater song" as an example. The game has been around for 4 years, change is inevitable.

Banned

Wink

No I wouldn't. If I were to see this Giga +9, I would see it as a dollar sign. Therefore, even if I had the balls to do it, my brain would tell me no. Many of you including Blackbreed feel the same way. We see the game as dollars and cents. However, many people still see this game as pixels who don't care or know about the profit margin.

As I said before, just because you and I can't do it, doesn't mean other people can't.[/b]
    the point she made is that ....what would the motive be... to doing it, why the risk.....unless u know your cheating....

Banned

the point she made is that ....what would the motive be... to doing it, why the risk.....unless u know your cheating....[/b]
    The motive would be a stronger weapon?

Banned

Red face

The motive would be a stronger weapon?[/b]
    the risk is too high, i highly doubt anyone would, and be successfull....
    just because people cheat and wana hide they did doesn;t mean they gota post about it...
    weather they wipe or not i could careless....
    we all lost items cause of k2 one time or another
    it sux...
    we deal with it...

Banned

the risk is too high, i highly doubt anyone would, and be successfull....
    just because people cheat and wana hide they did doesn;t mean they gota post about it...
    weather they wipe or not i could careless....
    we all lost items cause of k2 one time or another
    it sux...
    we deal with it...[/b]
    What risk are you talking about?

This game was never meant to have a USD margin. There is no risk. You are gambling with beams of light.

Losing legit items? It has never happened to me in a dupe wipe or random wipe and I have been around since the first.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast