Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What risk are you talking about? This game was never meant to have a USD margin. There is no risk. ...
Page: 6

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

What risk are you talking about?

This game was never meant to have a USD margin. There is no risk. You are gambling with beams of light.

Losing legit items? It has never happened to me in a dupe wipe or random wipe and I have been around since the first.[/b]
    yeah, bifrost items, blah blah , i was there too...

Alhena

+10 2h Giga OMFG how does any one have the balls to just think of upgrading it from +9 to +10 ....

May be he has the balls of Trinas :P or

$$$$$$$$$$$$$....

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

+10 2h Giga OMFG how does any one have the balls to just think of upgrading it from +9 to +10 ....

May be he has the balls of Trinas :P or
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$....[/b]
    or an exploit....

Alhena

yea this game can be exploited by a 12 yr old kid also... Very bad codes i would say ....

HeLLorY

a F4CTOR member complaining about duped/injected item? and, this member is Hellory, that cunt!... I'm surprised...[/b]
    did you ever see me in an illegal activity? Towards today, i made vindictive members banned while killink isi on ares2. I made banned koxpers at ultima. I made built wall on csw cyristal not to attack outside of the cyristal room. I reporded id hack and the way of hack, that they closed the bug. I always try to work with GM's for a LEGAL play. I never babashoped, never used any bug. So, i feel free to post here. And be sure, it will be deleted. soon.

Banned

did you ever see me in an illegal activity? Towards today, i made vindictive members banned while killink isi on ares2. I made banned koxpers at ultima. I made built wall on csw cyristal not to attack outside of the cyristal room. I reporded id hack and the way of hack, that they closed the bug. I always try to work with GM's for a LEGAL play. I never babashoped, never used any bug. So, i feel free to post here. And be sure, it will be deleted. soon.[/b]
    You think you are the person who got k2 to fix this? :lol:

Don't make yourself sound better then you really are

Banned

yeah, bifrost items, blah blah , i was there too...[/b]
    How does that have anything to do with making a +10 item?

You lost bitfrost items therefore noone can make +10 items? Good one.

Banned

How does that have anything to do with making a +10 item?

You lost bitfrost items therefore noone can make +10 items? Good one.[/b]
    buddah is mentally retarded anyway , dont expect any smart outcoming of his mouth..

I reporded id hack and the way of hack, that they closed the bug. I always try to work with GM's for a LEGAL play. I never babashoped, never used any bug. So, i feel free to post here. And be sure, it will be deleted. soon.[/b]
    OKE.

ArminVanBuuren

No I wouldn't. If I were to see this Giga +9, I would see it as a dollar sign. Therefore, even if I had the balls to do it, my brain would tell me no. Many of you including Blackbreed feel the same way. We see the game as dollars and cents. However, many people still see this game as pixels who don't care or know about the profit margin.

As I said before, just because you and I can't do it, doesn't mean other people can't.

You guys need to stop being ignorant. 3 years ago +9 items were a taboo. Take LORDDARK as an example. A year before that +8 items were a taboo. Take the "cheater song" as an example. The game has been around for 4 years, change is inevitable.[/b]
    I actually see your point in here but, even if they don't see this game as money making, they would certainly need money to get that kind of items to try to upgrade, or in "cheaper" case, the necessary items to get them traded for the Giga+9 (and you wouldn't try to upgrade a giga+9 without having another one as a back up...no on would). Now, in case they don't care about making a profit on this game they could certainly spend the money on it, but they would actually realize the cost of it. Now, unless you are an awfully rich daddy's spoiled boy, you wouldn't spend the requested money on 2 giga+9 to burn at the anvil, would anyone?

You said so, people like you, blackbreed or someone like me wouldn't even try to upgrade a giga+9...there is certainly people that would...but I think there are not many...so the odds of that item being legit are pretty low, maybe as low as the chance of getting a giga+10 legitly upgraded from +0 (besides, remember, even with trina, the chance of getting it are less than 2%).

Banned

I actually see your point in here but, even if they don't see this game as money making, they would certainly need money to get that kind of items to try to upgrade, or in "cheaper" case, the necessary items to get them traded for the Giga+9 (and you wouldn't try to upgrade a giga+9 without having another one as a back up...no on would). Now, in case they don't care about making a profit on this game they could certainly spend the money on it, but they would actually realize the cost of it. Now, unless you are an awfully rich daddy's spoiled boy, you wouldn't spend the requested money on 2 giga+9 to burn at the anvil, would anyone?

You said so, people like you, blackbreed or someone like me wouldn't even try to upgrade a giga+9...there is certainly people that would...but I think there are not many...so the odds of that item being legit are pretty low, maybe as low as the chance of getting a giga+10 legitly upgraded from +0 (besides, remember, even with trina, the chance of getting it are less than 2%).[/b]
    How would you know what the odds are. Did you conduct an experiment to calculate the odds? You are assuming the odds. You are assuming that a person would care about the value of the item in terms of USD; you are assuming that the person bought items to burn for USD; you are assuming that the person used the same items to burn when he constructed this item; you are assuming that the person burnt items when he constructed this item.

In other words, the basis of your theory is assumptions. You don't know jack shit. That is my point.

Stop being ignorant. Not every item that you don't have is illegal. [aim towards the audience]

hitman5

How would you know what the odds are. Did you conduct an experiment to calculate the odds? You are assuming the odds. You are assuming that a person would care about the value of the item in terms of USD; you are assuming that the person bought items to burn for USD; you are assuming that the person used the same items to burn when he constructed this item; you are assuming that the person burnt items when he constructed this item.

In other words, the basis of your theory is assumptions. You don't know jack shit. That is my point.

Stop being ignorant. Not every item that you don't have is illegal. [aim towards the audience][/b]

Actually is more than assuming is comon sense or logic, it seems to me u got none of those and u talk shit.

think before u post again

hitman5

ohh and btw that weapon is illegal for sure

Banned

Nothing New..

Even "Xigenon The legit server " lApolloNl had giga+9 before like 1 years ago and he still have it and NaturalBornKiller had giga+10

PS:Moe do u work for k2 ?

ArminVanBuuren

Stop being ignorant. Not every item that you don't have is illegal. [aim towards the audience][/b]
    Actually, you are assuming I'm assuming everything.

I actually did calculate those odds, based on the chances given quite some time ago at the official forums and discussed with the moderators, which even if not saying those were completely accurate numbers, said were very close. Now, having less than 15% form +7 to +8 with trina give no more choice than 5%, but due to the dramatical drop from +5 to +7 I cannot assume a high chance on succes (besides, is being said at the official forums that the chances have been reduced also sooo)

I'm not assuming a person would care about the value of the items in terms of USD, but that they don't care wouldn't mean they couldn't actually know the value in USD. You are assuming that.

I'm not assuming the person bought anything for USD, I was saying they COULD.

I'm not assuming the person burned items taking it to +9 (I don't believe in myths), besides, I wasn't even talking about it. What I mentioned though, was that in order to get the giga +9 legitly, you'd need to be a freaking lucky bastard (sorry, but there's no other way to call someone that lucky) or handing some pretty expensive items down to get the giga traded from someone else (and by very expensive I mean with the cost of hours, days, weeks, months, maybe even years of playing, not a monetaly value).

Now, I can certainly say there's a legit way to get a giga+10, but I'm saying there's no way you can prove that is not illegal either. Once you can do so, then I'll let you call me an ignorant only about this matter. Until then, you have no right to call everybody like that, because you are actually one too in a certain way.

Now, if you want to keep this argument about this matter, pm me, I don't like to spam the same topic more than 3 times.

cl30patra

Wink

also who has the balls to put +9 giga on anvil even +8 :blink:[/b]

+1 ^^

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast