Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; isn't it possible to hit +30 reversed? or is +21 reversed the max that players are stuck with due to ...
Page: 7

Ancient noob Senior Member

isn't it possible to hit +30 reversed? or is +21 reversed the max that players are stuck with due to the games coding, and GMs can only have +30 reversed? idunno. someone verify please?

i have no clue cuz i haven't seriously played in ages. :P

StoneColdAngel

I highly doubt its legit but hey we had +10 armor and weapons back in old KO so why not now?!?!

ArminVanBuuren

isn't it possible to hit +30 reversed? or is +21 reversed the max that players are stuck with due to the games coding, and GMs can only have +30 reversed? idunno. someone verify please?

i have no clue cuz i haven't seriously played in ages. :P[/b]
    supposely, +10 items being reversed are +21 rb, so +30 rb would be something like +11 in normal terms, thus making it impossible to get without any "divine" help. h34r:

You think you are the person who got k2 to fix this? :lol:

Don't make yourself sound better then you really are[/b]

+1, someone thinks awfully high of themselves...

Ancient noob Senior Member

supposely, +10 items being reversed are +21 rb, so +30 rb would be something like +11 in normal terms, thus making it impossible to get without any "divine" help. h34r:[/b]
    are you sure it's impossible, because before a large group of players started running around with +9 items, i saw a screenshot of a GM's warrior shell pauldron which was +30 reversed (old screenshot from 2006), so i thought maybe K2 was allowing items to go higher than +21 reversed. i'm only assuming this because i saw Felix show a screenshot of one his shards which was higher than +11 reversed. maybe the sky's the limit for upgrading? :lol:

if i ever came back to ko, i'm dreaming of a +11?/+30 reversed mirage sword.
    http://www.kodb.info/rebirthed-weapons.php?name=Mirage
    gorgeous little bitch weapon.

mrmagic2008

that guy hit my warrior (~1100 ac) for 2.5k+ lol

The king. Senior Member

cant be legit...

PaPaSmurF

I've known someone with a giga+10 MONTHS (around 5~7?) before this topic lol.

I've known someone with a giga+10 MONTHS (around 5~7?) before this topic lol.[/b]

Proof please.

gousty

we rolled with 9s back in KE at xig, +10 is possible by now especially in ares

SillyHo

Guys even though ares is the oldest server, for a long long time some things werent possible, or even permissible. Remember when shard 6's were the shit? Or if you wanted shell you farmed troll warriors to get 1 piece, beserkers to get another, etc. Certain items also werent even around such as avedons, DarkVanes, etc. For all intents and purposes to this topic you can lump ares, diez, xig, beramus in 1 category, and can probably add cypher in too.

PaPaSmurF

Proof please.[/b]
    I was asked not to tell who had it. Sorry I can't impress you with me knowing someone who had an item. Thats always what I wanted to do too.

NeronDomitius

well, it could be legit ofc, a guy made +10 item, so... but the question is, where did he get so many +9 gigas, cuz i highly doubt he did that with only 1 +9........ <_<

creiken

It&#39;s for only +1 to +8 100% and yes it is still in db however it hasn&#39;t given out for a long long time( Corrupted GMs different story).[/b]
    they should add that to pus for 2400g1s

i got some turks in my clan but they know english &#39;;-x[/b]

you also have msn expers in your clan, who might I add confessed to you teaching them...andark

Guys even though ares is the oldest server, for a long long time some things werent possible, or even permissible. Remember when shard 6&#39;s were the shit? Or if you wanted shell you farmed troll warriors to get 1 piece, beserkers to get another, etc. Certain items also werent even around such as avedons, DarkVanes, etc. For all intents and purposes to this topic you can lump ares, diez, xig, beramus in 1 category, and can probably add cypher in too.[/b]
    not prolly add cypher, cypher is on the list... if you can survive it in cypher you can make it anywhere.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast