Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was asked not to tell who had it. Sorry I can't impress you with me knowing someone who had ...
Page: 8

I was asked not to tell who had it. Sorry I can't impress you with me knowing someone who had an item. Thats always what I wanted to do too. [/b]

You are the one who posted on forum not me lol...

MrT

btw he rebirthed the giga now.... x-mas tree ftw

btw he rebirthed the giga now.... x-mas tree ftw[/b]

wow must look nuts...

Banned

Actually, you are assuming I'm assuming everything.

I actually did calculate those odds, based on the chances given quite some time ago at the official forums and discussed with the moderators, which even if not saying those were completely accurate numbers, said were very close. Now, having less than 15% form +7 to +8 with trina give no more choice than 5%, but due to the dramatical drop from +5 to +7 I cannot assume a high chance on succes (besides, is being said at the official forums that the chances have been reduced also sooo)

I'm not assuming a person would care about the value of the items in terms of USD, but that they don't care wouldn't mean they couldn't actually know the value in USD. (1) You are assuming that.

I'm not assuming the person bought anything for USD, I was saying they COULD. (2)

I'm not assuming the person burned items taking it to +9 (I don't believe in myths), besides, I wasn't even talking about it. What I mentioned though, was that in order to get the giga +9 legitly, you'd need to be a freaking lucky bastard (sorry, but there's no other way to call someone that lucky) or handing some pretty expensive items down to get the giga traded from someone else (and by very expensive I mean with the cost of hours, days, weeks, months, maybe even years of playing, not a monetaly value).

Now, I can certainly say there's a legit way to get a giga+10, (3) but I'm saying there's no way you can prove that is not illegal either. Once you can do so, then I'll let you call me an ignorant only about this matter. Until then, you have no right to call everybody like that, because you are actually one too in a certain way.

Now, if you want to keep this argument about this matter, pm me, I don't like to spam the same topic more than 3 times.[/b]
    If you actually read my post, I am not assuming anything. All I said was, you can't say that this Giga is "duped" or "illegal" because noone knows.

1) How do you know?
    2) How do you know?
    3) exactly

Let me repeat myself, "you don't know jack shit."

If you actually read my post, I am not assuming anything. All I said was, you can't say that this Giga is "duped" or "illegal" because noone knows.

1) How do you know?
    2) How do you know?
    3) exactly

Let me repeat myself, "you don't know jack shit."[/b]

wow thats cool, i wonder who's that is

Banned

there is no possible way that this giga could by legit, wake up noobs whos saying it can b legit roflmao
    yea i had spare giga +9, so why not try +10, its quite easy with thina right....lol

necro_

omg nice

i cant understand it why you care so much about a giga +10?

i can bet my acc for it, every guy on ko4life that would know a exploit or dupe method would abuse it to create baba items.

i would do the same

Banned

there is no possible way that this giga could by legit, wake up noobs whos saying it can b legit roflmao
    yea i had spare giga +9, so why not try +10, its quite easy with thina right....lol[/b]
    wake up its ares not c-west

Banned

wake up its ares not c-west[/b]
    so what? having couple of giga +9 on ares is normal? and u need a lot more than a "couple" for making +10, iam not buying that lame old story "i had 2 same shits at +9 so i tryed +10 and booom i successed, iam so lucky bla bla", coz thats pure bullshit.
    that guy maybe can suck so well that gm gııfted him this shit, bug abused, duped or whatever, no way how to b made in a legit way, not GIGA lol, one of the most expenive shit at any +, at my server giga +8 worth like 3 times more than rappy +8.

Zxenke

It is almost certainly duped or GM-gifted, but there is no way to know either way.

I believe that due to how the rebirth items' IDs are stored in the database, that it is possible to get a +99 rebirth item (GM item spawning only). I heard this somewhere aswell. The anvil might have a limit on it.

The reason why +10 is the normal max limit for an item is because of the item ID codes. The very last digit is the one that determines the +. Now, the rebirth scale has to be different obviously, and since you can attain +21 (and +30), then it would make sense that that person was telling the truth when he said GMs could spawn +99 rebirth items.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

that is a ballsy ass weap.. stay the hell away from him lol

I've known someone with a giga+10 MONTHS (around 5~7?) before this topic lol.[/b]

i know of 3 people on ares that have them, but they want to keep in secret. besides that. +9's are how +8's used to be 2 years ago... this game is how old now???

It is almost certainly duped or GM-gifted, but there is no way to know either way.

I believe that due to how the rebirth items' IDs are stored in the database, that it is possible to get a +99 rebirth item (GM item spawning only). I heard this somewhere aswell. The anvil might have a limit on it.

The reason why +10 is the normal max limit for an item is because of the item ID codes. The very last digit is the one that determines the +. Now, the rebirth scale has to be different obviously, and since you can attain +21 (and +30), then it would make sense that that person was telling the truth when he said GMs could spawn +99 rebirth items.[/b]
    I always laugh when someone make a post acting like he knows how things work in this game. Seriously, it's hilarous. It probably made me laugh as much as the guy who claimed to have done whatever operation to view the source code of a rar file and see it was made on a computer that was not from k2 network :lol:

Zxenke

I've dealt with databases and item codes before. What I said about the +10 max limit is true. Anyone who pays attention to things knows this.

Example: 10000001 is +1, 10000002 is +2 and so forth (I am not using actual item codes. I typed random numbers off of the top of my head)

The rebirth item ID code is different, since there are different steps in between +8 and +9 normal, and since you cannot have duplicate codes for +10 normal and +10 rebirth. I heard somewhere that GMs can spawn +99 rebirth items. It would make sense, seeing as how the table files are set up.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast