Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sent this ksc file to k2 and they replied like that; Hail, *****! Thank you for contacting your Knight ...
Page: 9

I sent this ksc file to k2 and they replied like that;

Hail, *****!

Thank you for contacting your Knight Online Customer Support Team to report a potential cheater in game. Unfortunately, we were unable to open the attachment you forwarded to us. Please note that it is not impossible to obtain a Gigantic Axe +10, therefore it is not necessarily evidence of illegal activity. To report a character suspected of cheating, follow these three steps:

1. Take a screen shot of the player/players in question by pressing the (-) minus key on the keyboard. This will take a screen shot in KSC format (the only format allowed for submitted files) The images will be saved under the Knight Online Folder on your computer.
    2. Log onto your account through the KOL website and click on the "Cheat Reporting" Button.
    3. Upload your KSC file and fill out the necessary information on the form and submit.

You may not receive a response after having submitted the screen-shot and attached form, however, cheating is taken very seriously at K2 and the information submitted will be sent to the proper Knight Online team member for further investigation. Rest assured that all information is kept private and the players will not be contacted.

You can also report cheaters in game by contacting the Game Master (GM) on your server. To see a list of GM's for your server, visit the official Knight Online forums through the official Knight Online web site: www.knightonlineworld.com.

Please note, however, that you should only notify the GMs of cheaters that are currently in game, otherwise please submit a screenshot using the process stated above.

We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your feedback and information. We are continually striving to make Knight Online a better experience for all of our players. Thank you again! Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Thanagar
    Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com[/b]

Snitch.
    and lol Snitch attempt failed. why would you report its not going to change the whole game if that one item gets deleted and i am pretty sure if u had that u would not like it for someone to kill your fun out of jealousy..
    by the looks of it i think u lost some sleep over this.

in the end your a waste.

LaNcErJacK

Angry

Ares, Cypher, Edana=Private server
    %100 drop rate, %100 upgrade rate, %100 dupe

I've dealt with databases and item codes before. What I said about the +10 max limit is true. Anyone who pays attention to things knows this.

Example: 10000001 is +1, 10000002 is +2 and so forth (I am not using actual item codes. I typed random numbers off of the top of my head)

The rebirth item ID code is different, since there are different steps in between +8 and +9 normal, and since you cannot have duplicate codes for +10 normal and +10 rebirth. I heard somewhere that GMs can spawn +99 rebirth items. It would make sense, seeing as how the table files are set up.[/b]
    That just makes no sense.

The item and all its stats (name, attack power, defense etc etc) has to be in the database, and your 10000001 is just the id, to make it easier to read. Like 1000000 is the base id for shard, 10000001 will be shard +1 etc but if you put an id that doesn't exist, like your 10000099, then it will not work as no items in the database has this id.

What you're saying is that if the id is possible, then the server will guess the stats of the item etc, which is wrong.

btw, what do you mean with "I've dealt with databases and item codes before" ? I'd like to know more :lol:

Not sure if its been talked about, i couldnt really be bothered reading all the pages. But could this have been made through the exploitation of the trinas? or was that bug not around at the time? Just curious cause i know when that bug was in effect the market was flooded with newer high class items and uniques higher than + 8. As the years go on + 8s were like wowzors and then + 9's crazy... But + 10? I really cant comprehend how a gig could be made + 10 before say a normal high class like raptor or shard.

dupe is back, many +9 weapon +3 jew on sale

But WOW it takes so long to dupe item just to make a single +10 item.

after playing on myko 4 years which closed coz of dupe. Believe me it s damn hard to make +10....

GM was given +10 item in myko.... i guess the same happend

Zxenke

That just makes no sense.

The item and all its stats (name, attack power, defense etc etc) has to be in the database, and your 10000001 is just the id, to make it easier to read. Like 1000000 is the base id for shard, 10000001 will be shard +1 etc but if you put an id that doesn't exist, like your 10000099, then it will not work as no items in the database has this id.

What you're saying is that if the id is possible, then the server will guess the stats of the item etc, which is wrong.
    btw, what do you mean with "I've dealt with databases and item codes before" ? I'd like to know more :lol:[/b]
    That is because the ID for rebirth items is set up differently than it is for normal items. They HAVE to be different, or else a normal +1 and a rebirth +1 (normal +7) will get mixed up. I am saying that since +21 and +30 rebirth are acceptable item grades, then it would make sense that +99 would be possible. The reason why +10 normal is the limit is because of single digit limitations within the item ID. Since rebirth HAS to support double digit (+11 to +30), then there would be nothing to stop them from going to +99 (+100 would be triple digits, hence why I say +99). I'm not saying that normal players can attain this though. I think the anvil limits the rates to +21 rebirth for obvious reasons.

I'm not saying the database guesses at anything.

I've worked on private server databases before (1098, 1299, 1511).

Zxenke

Whether or not the +99 is implemented or not is a different story.

I still don't understand anything you say.

An id is an int (or long or whatever, but it's a number), nothing more nothing less.

If char A has the item 100000099 in his slot 1, then there will be a query made to know the stats of the item. In MySQL it would be something like SELECT * FROM item_table WHERE id='100000099'

If an item with such an id doesn't exist, then it just won't work.

And if what you're saying is that they could create it, well there is no point doing so, they could just make +30 items have 9999999 hp / ap / def or whatever and inject a +30 insteed of going through all this.

Zxenke

Whether or not the +99 is implemented or not is a different story.[/b]
    which is why I said this. They may or may not have +99 implemented, but it does not contradict any reason to think that they might. +11 is impossible due to single digit limitations, but +99 is possible. But once again...whether they implement it in the table is a different story.

Zxenke

And if what you're saying is that they could create it, well there is no point doing so, they could just make +30 items have 9999999 hp / ap / def or whatever and inject a +30 insteed of going through all this.[/b]
    That is the same amount of work. Adding a +99 wouldn't change any normal rates though.

Speaking of ungodly items, I remember having a weapon that gave me a total of 70,000 ap, lol. And a belt that game me 15,000 ac. Hehe

if that giga is legit my +32 inch dick should be legit too.

which is why I said this. They may or may not have +99 implemented, but it does not contradict any reason to think that they might. +11 is impossible due to single digit limitations, but +99 is possible. But once again...whether they implement it in the table is a different story.[/b]

No, there is no reason to think that items are limited to +10.
    (10 => 2 digits btw)

Zxenke

If I was at home, I'd get an actual item code and show you.

Zxenke

+10 might be like 100000010 and +0 might be like 100000000. Maybe I am wrong, but I was under the impression that was the reason why could not use any items higher than +10. I'll ask my friend about it.

Regardless, rebirth and normal use different item IDs, so it would still be possible to implement +99 rebirth items.

Glader

So, are you saying that once an item gets rebirthed it gets a new ID? That doesnt sound very probable ^^

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast