all goto ardream/ronark when killed >>stay dead

This is a discussion on all goto ardream/ronark when killed >>stay dead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just little protest instead of going on merchant ,stay dead in town or some where(*town killed is best by dead ...
Page: 1

qtie

Default all goto ardream/ronark when killed >>stay dead

just little protest

instead of going on merchant ,stay dead in town or some where(*town killed is best by dead enemie) just dont leave the game(less bandwith 4 koxp),it w'll be some strange vew all these dead chars laying in town,and the koxpers get less and less np
    grtz

Cocaine

How is that fun?

Games are supposed to be fun, you shouldnt have to protest people cheating in the game.

or just kill everyone irl! MUHAHAHAHAHAAHH! FUCK YOU koxpers. lol. I hate this game. And dirty turks. I hate them too.

Somebody should burn down all the cafes in Turkey...sure some gg's would suffer from no ko...but it would stop 90% of the koxp

Misterlabalaba

well its 05.46 in the morning in turkey right now and guess what humans are dying in moradon like flies.
    Most funny thin is that armiinvanburen(yes he stold arminsnick) a human koxper lvl N.O.O.B was dead also and whine to gm about it in shout/normal chat lol.

What I am trying to say with this post, is that it isnt just turks koxping its americans to.

wraith86

Originally posted by Cocaine
    How is that fun?

Games are supposed to be fun, you shouldnt have to protest people cheating in the game.
    sorry but this has already been far past. K2 is not an online gaming company they are using us for money and thats it. the only thing they answer to is a huge protest (if koxp stopped working turkey would flip is an example) so the players need to come together and try to make some change for the game they used to know and loved which was devoured by K2. someone seriously needs to step in and take KO away from K2 seeing as they dont deserve it at all because its a game not an online scam which they think it is.

wraith86

Originally posted by BFD
    Somebody should burn down all the cafes in Turkey...sure some gg's would suffer from no ko...but it would stop 90% of the koxp
    someone should burn down K2 and it would stop 95% of the problem because a real gaming company knows how to run a game

ArminVanBuuren

Lol...so my evil twin was dead at Moradon? That would be nice to get a pic!!! :lol:

Guess what guys...I was testing at moradon earlier...and I was killed just when going on seeking party...also at Ronark, Ardream and pom pom pommmmmmmmmm ESLANT!!! YEAH!!! WE CAN GET KILLED AT ESLANT TOO!!! (luckily Ardream and Ronark were tested with my noob warrior and eslant with our naked resser :lol: )...at eslant you lose NPs, Exp and Money, so, don't go seeking unless you have gone to war!!!!