Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gillette ( PlayingForKeeps ) strikes again

This is a discussion on Gillette ( PlayingForKeeps ) strikes again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we killed SQ some time ago and it dropped IN ( I looted it and he got it ) i ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Gillette ( PlayingForKeeps ) strikes again

we killed SQ some time ago and it dropped IN ( I looted it and he got it ) i was like ok u can keep it but when u get the money gimme half
    after a while tez told me to let him keep the IN as long as he stays in clan so i let him
    now he left clan and i asked for my half of the IN and he said no
    dont trade or party this scammer

PFK

aviv mayb check uk forums plz , it was resolved inclan along time ago by all the officers, they said i can keep it mayb go check it b4 u type stupid shit, damn..

i also noticed u didnt put the part "u can keep it dont give it to tez"

dont start making excuses now like "i could of logged another healer"

"i said u can only keep if u in clan" get over it man clan said i can keep it dont say im scammer atleast get ur facts straight

mayb i should post in here the ss of our msn topic when u told me tez buys his stuff and gets free uniques from gms..would u like that?

Banned Senior Member

what officers? UK officers? how are they related to this issue?
    its our IN not their

PFK

they got to decide because u where on tez's acc, u said i can keep but tez wanted a share for it and i said in clan "should i have to pay when u said i can keep" and they all said no so plz go away

Banned Senior Member

you really have no real proof that i said that without a remark

PFK

ur right i dont , but u know u did say that and i know it and thats all that matters, but wat i do have proof on is u saying tez buys his items and gm gyfts to him, u want me to post that hero??

unblock me from msn if u have something to say no need ot come here and acuse me of something...

didnt kno me leaving clan would effect u like this hahaha

_NouMent0R_

PFK is gg stop acusing him :angry:

nfw

ROFL How many times has this been brought up.Over and over people tell you and warn you about him.The reson him Mrb and brute got along so good together back in the day was to there all the same.Only dif is he keep doing it over and over so all knew.Yet people still trusted him. :rollseyes: his new name says it all ffs.sorry tez and who ever else but its kinda a slap in the face when you sead you dont let known hackers in UK.Wial knowing his past xD

He hacked a priest back in the day was proven.Scammed a ib proven and who knows what else.

ub3rslart

lol

I'm pretty sure i predicted this.

oh well people never learn.

PFK

so tell me nfw where is ur proof, just like the others all i see again is accusations, with me and aviv it was a MISUNDERSTANDING not scamming not a hacking..

get some real evident b4 u open that shit hole of urs both of use u 2 uberslart u 35 yr old vergin..go get some air

PFK

i wont even bother posting here nomore, as far as i see it , its resolved.. and now giving u spamming forum trolls an excuse to abuse some1 else once again..

nfw

LoL wait so sould i acutaly ask dyno to take time out of what he is doing to come back on a forum to a game he ant played in mounths.Just to prove all over agen how much of a shit bag you are.

PFK

prove how? by him saying "yes he hacked scammed etc" lol ok nfw .. 1 more thing my name was changed by them fukers ni zing when they hacked me i didnt change it to this..

nfw

the ib you scammed nubtard

ub3rslart

Originally posted by PFK
    so tell me nfw where is ur proof, just like the others all i see again is accusations, with me and aviv it was a MISUNDERSTANDING not scamming not a hacking..

get some real evident b4 u open that shit hole of urs both of use u 2 uberslart u 35 yr old vergin..go get some air
    well im 19 to start with

and lol we didnt hack you cunt, Ive said it plenty of times....I wish i did, I would of changed it to a much better name

talk to narko about ur account being hacked

But your a piece of shit, and i do hope you die in a grease fire

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast