Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gillette ( PlayingForKeeps ) strikes again

This is a discussion on Gillette ( PlayingForKeeps ) strikes again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahah rofl, i knew this would come up sometime again. Listen pfk, stop doing this crap. I mean your just ...
Page: 2

WarIsNotOver

hahah rofl, i knew this would come up sometime again.
    Listen pfk, stop doing this crap. I mean your just ruining it for yourself by scamming items and then just leaves the clan. Telling shit about UK officers? they got nothing to do with this. Leave the game PFK, your just creating a big mess :angry:

that priest is me Amano played by skitz

little_painter

plz stfu, its only fun too trash talk real tez, someone go exp for him soo hee can check forums

nfw

I would have personaly loved to have been the one to hack you gillette.Funny tho mrb meet you and brute.You hacked amano the priest.Mrb and brute hack me.All 3 of you where friends.You scam dyno.Dyno played mrb char unknowning the bs.The whole thing gose round and round.Realy funny from my end.

Am I now a prophet? I thought my prediction was pretty dead on, pretty scary.

nfw

Tez is a good guy imo.He has his down side but i honestly like him.But i just figured he would have thought more before he let gillette in his clan

PFK dude stop to piss every1 off.Its 50% avivīs IN.So u owe him a 1/2 IN.
    Why u leave clan?Its ok i think u always pissed the noobier guys off.Like yourbloodsonmydaggers.And u rlly started to be annoying when u called me a slave of tez now give him his 50%.And leave clan or w/e.And dont try to piss of other guys u arent something better probably Aviv>you.If u are against leech just go we dont beg for come back,we wont.><
    Untill u give the 50% u r a scammer coz it was party drop.

Z3non

Originally posted by Ali1989
    PFK dude stop to piss every1 off.Its 50% avivīs IN.So u owe him a 1/2 IN.
    Why u leave clan?Its ok i think u always pissed the noobier guys off.Like yourbloodsonmydaggers.And u rlly started to be annoying when u called me a slave of tez now give him his 50%.And leave clan or w/e.And dont try to piss of other guys u arent something better probably Aviv>you.If u are against leech just go we dont beg for come back,we wont.><
    Untill u give the 50% u r a scammer coz it was party drop.
    +1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

this topic needs to be locked...its a personal issue not something that even closely involves the ko community

Brute

Originally posted by nfw
    .Mrb and brute hack me..
    Narko**

ffs Gillette what is your weird fixation of thinking we hacked you. For fuck sake we have told you time and time again that narko hacked you, before I got hacked by him also. I also recall you telling me you where going down to where ever that low life cunt lives to "pay him a visit".

Now now e-thug, you strike again, but this time you do it in bigger fasion, you fucked yourself now cunt.

Go die.

Wuzzle

Scammer strikes again -_-

Lock this shit pls. Who the fuck cares about their clan drops? Argue on fucking clan forums.

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Lock this shit pls. Who the fuck cares about their clan drops? Argue on fucking clan forums.
    Its not about clan drop, he s scammer untill he pays 50% thats the problem

ub3rslart

Originally posted by DauMuie
    the point of the thread is not about the clan drop, they should realise they will never see it again

just reminding people that gillette is the skidmark on the underpants of the ko community

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie
    Its not about clan drop, he s scammer untill he pays 50% thats the problem[/b]
    So once he pays he isnt a scammer :rollseyes:

once a scammer, always a scammer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast