Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gillette ( PlayingForKeeps ) strikes again

This is a discussion on Gillette ( PlayingForKeeps ) strikes again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Clan members are ment to be mates someone that can steal from a mate is shit plain and simple....
Page: 3

Wuzzle

Clan members are ment to be mates someone that can steal from a mate is shit plain and simple.

Iff any1 knows that this dude he has a bad rep wtf he was clanned for? and called to boss hounts?

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Iff any1 knows that this dude he has a bad rep wtf he was clanned for? and called to boss hounts?
    "no proof" that he scammed them. How you actually find proof is anyones guess.

:pic:

Originally posted by ub3rslart

So once he pays he isnt a scammer :rollseyes: *

once a scammer, always a scammer
    +1

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    this topic needs to be locked...its a personal issue not something that even closely involves the ko community
    nah! we all like the aussie action!

Diphosgene

wait wait wait PKF = old gillette ?

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    this topic needs to be locked...its a personal issue not something that even closely involves the ko community
    nah! we all like the aussie action![/b]
    +1

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    :P

ok pfk = no scam her

aviv = once said dont worry about IN then later changed his mind and said now i want 50% from IN

officers = said its between aviv and pfk but if aviv said give it to pfk then officers ok with it

any other questions

WOOPS i should not have said all that cause now the drama ends....ffs me and my big mouth :lol:

Brute

fu tez

but your right aussies, we pwnt all >

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

+1

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

ok pfk = no scam her

aviv = once said dont worry about IN then later changed his mind and said now i want 50% from IN

officers = said its between aviv and pfk but if aviv said give it to pfk then officers ok with it

any other questions

WOOPS i should not have said all that cause now the drama ends....ffs me and my big mouth :lol:[/b]
    I honestly dont give a fuck what you say....Gillete = scammer

Banned

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

+1

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

ok pfk = no scam her

any other questions

WOOPS i should not have said all that cause now the drama ends....ffs me and my big mouth :lol:[/b]
    I honestly dont give a fuck what you say....Gillete = scammer[/b][/quote]

i didnt say u had to ....i am just pointing out the FACTS here in THIS situation

little_painter

tez u fuktart lvlvl too 80 alreaddy soo i can call u an indian kosp oky?
    thall bee soo funny cmon gimmi a laugh.. get ur peps too lvl u agian gogogo how hard can it bee? 1 mil her 1 mil there ull see h43r:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

+1

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

ok pfk = no scam her

any other questions

WOOPS i should not have said all that cause now the drama ends....ffs me and my big mouth :lol:
    I honestly dont give a fuck what you say....Gillete = scammer[/b]
    i didnt say u had to ....i am just pointing out the FACTS here in THIS situation[/b][/quote]

when i spoke to aviv (good mate) he denied saying gillete could keep it without paying him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123