Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; noobs,u should all learn this combo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMhiMlZ12B4 [/b] lol rogue on hp pots ftw :huh: And lol, Girakon has so ...
Page: 11

noobs,u should all learn this combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMhiMlZ12B4[/b]
    lol rogue on hp pots ftw :huh:

And lol, Girakon has so much drama holy crap

Record

Daironic, isnt hard to kill... killed him a few times... so unless he got some gg babashop gear last night, hes pretty easy.[/b]
    You can't kill him.

Go away with ur EW parties! fishy!
    And IIIII not my problem u get owned by a sin, guess you gotta babashop some more gear for ur chr, so you can beat him cause u obviously dont have the skills to do it without outgearing him =) and yes i killed him, hes good but i had 20% left when he died... So gogog www.ebay.com[/b]
    You bought your character on Ares..

i have something to tell u RW. take ur ego elsewhere coz its sure annoying the crap out of us. IF u are that GOOD than come and 1v1 any1 who plays on gatsby and im sure either 1 of us can easily shut u up with ur defeat. U sure are a reject on a girakon. Innuendo doesnt like u. U've been kicked by insanity. Now u are going to logos. i wonder how long will it take to see u posting an inter server change again till u've tried all servers and actually know u suck not only in game but in real life.

and dont talk as if u dont babashop so dont be such a hypocrite.[/b]
    +1
    you won't find a home bro, unless you change.

sure,dairconic is a hard motherfucker,but why? ever thought about that His video says enough, he sux ballz,my little brotehr is better at comboing then him,period..

And RW,who are you?ur ingame name in girakon?[/b]
    hes Pwnag3Factor

sure,dairconic is a hard motherfucker,but why? ever thought about that His video says enough, he sux ballz,my little brotehr is better at comboing then him,period..

And RW,who are you?ur ingame name in girakon?[/b]
    haha yea his combo is like slow motion xD my little sister combo faster

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ROFL who the fuck gives a shit bout Innuendo... i quit because i knew how it was going to be all awards to the private diez noob squad, and belzac i doubt that you or any of ur sharers on Shitsby can beat me. And IIIIII sry for not running around with fraps on 24/7 like some diez trash player.
    <-- Break over back to work[/b]
    come 1v1 me then =)right now. g1 arena.

pm me whenever ur rdy. don&#39;t chicken out.

oh and for the record, don&#39;t pretend and claim to beat people u&#39;ve never beaten lmao. nobody believes u beat daironic.

Record

haha yea his combo is like slow motion xD my little sister combo faster [/b]
    ummmm... Im pretty sure your noob...

Go away with ur EW parties! fishy!
    And IIIII not my problem u get owned by a sin, guess you gotta babashop some more gear for ur chr, so you can beat him cause u obviously dont have the skills to do it without outgearing him =) and yes i killed him, hes good but i had 20% left when he died... So gogog www.ebay.com[/b]

lmao

from what ive seen, you kinda sucked at warrior, all you did was babble about how good you WERE in ares

and dont you buy gbs for usd? hypocrite much?

ummmm... Im pretty sure your noob...[/b]
    why u said im noob ?

Admin

daironic is good ( not the 2nd player who rlly sux Xd )
    i beated him on my warrior 5-3 ( 2 days ago )

i miss my warrior :&#39;(

yea hes really good and he have good char. when i said about his combo i ment his movie

Hmm i wonder when i bought a chr on ares for USD Record, and thats why when i was lvl 64 i took aggro from ThePoison(67 with rappy7) on TK and Talos in 0.00001 sec :< and got 90% of the hits till it was dead. Prolly 2nd player of Daironic i met then mbzjr cause he died in 10-15 sec lol

Insanity got 4 good ppl Curly, Havoc, Play and Juan rest is useless trash.
    and not to mention the clan wow.... the worst clan i&#39;ve ever seen

Hmm i wonder when i bought a chr on ares for USD Record, and thats why when i was lvl 64 i took aggro from ThePoison on TK and Talos in 0.00001 sec :< and got 90% of the hits till it was dead.

Insanity got 4 good ppl Curly, Havoc, Play and Juan rest is useless trash.[/b]
    like i said if U ARE THAT GOOD WHICH I DOUBT, come 1v1 me. as i can see ur characters and items are still intact on girakon. Boasting doesnt make u good.
    Oh wait are u going to come out with excuses like ur premium ran out or shits like that?

U&#39;ve been boasting (not on this thread) that u can win +9 +10 shelled warrior with duped out items on Ares. Im only +7 chitins (helm 8) and +0 uniques, so dont pussy out on me. SAYING we cant win u doesnt really mean u are good until the day when u actually beat us, do keep ur mouth shut.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Hmm i wonder when i bought a chr on ares for USD Record, and thats why when i was lvl 64 i took aggro from ThePoison(67 with rappy7) on TK and Talos in 0.00001 sec :< and got 90% of the hits till it was dead. Prolly 2nd player of Daironic i met then mbzjr cause he died in 10-15 sec lol

Insanity got 4 good ppl Curly, Havoc, Play and Juan rest is useless trash.
    and not to mention the clan wow.... the worst clan i&#39;ve ever seen [/b]
    they might be trash,but they MUST be better then you

Girakon seems to be infested with prepubescent rodents. Sigh at the arguing get over it people.

ROFL who the fuck gives a shit bout Innuendo... i quit because i knew how it was going to be all awards to the private diez noob squad, and belzac i doubt that you or any of ur sharers on Shitsby can beat me. And IIIIII sry for not running around with fraps on 24/7 like some diez trash player.
    <-- Break over back to work[/b]
    Your a true real life reject. No one likes you... your ego doesen&#39;t match your skills. I truely do feel sorry for you man, cause you cant make friends because of your piss-poor attitude. You were to scared to 1v1 us before, making excuses about our gear but you were to fucking pussy to 1v1 any of us before we hit 70 and now congratz you have the ultimate excuse. FYI, in case your mindless brain can&#39;t remmber who the fuck awarded you an ammy of str early into the server? Who gave you assistant? Fool, your more blind than a bat but I won&#39;t even bother with you anymore. You always say we are trash but you refuse to back up your bark. What I find funny is how your always such a nice dicksucker to people like Eric, Matt, ect yet you act like a pompus retard to everyone else. Scared you&#39;ll lose the only friends you have?

Poor baby, go on to logos where you will be rejected again there because no one will be your friend. Why doubt that we can beat you? You never even gave it a try. We would have gladly arranged for our gear to match yours. Isn&#39;t your ego hurt? Considering these "diez rejects" own the server, and you never did jack shit to prove yourself. Your so pathetic you even had to spread lies about us in IRC.. sad indeed.

Oh, and for the record. People hate you. Just some advice, people hated you because of your attitude, not your skill. Your old insults are wearing the sand in your flabby vagina rather thin... might want to get that checked out.

Thank God I&#39;m diez trash, I&#39;d hate to be an arrogant ares dickhead like you.

Warn level +10%

As far as Daironic, there MUST be 2 people playing that account. There have been times where I owned him yet other times where I never got his hp down below 50%... can&#39;t be the same people.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

couldn&#39;t of said it better.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast