Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so let me get this straight... priest cant use duffs in 1v1 ... and now priest cant use massive in ...
Page: 15

so let me get this straight... priest cant use duffs in 1v1 ... and now priest cant use massive in TEAM PK .. whats next? priest cant use heal? .. get over youreself.. massive is a skill and if a priest knows when to use it, it can save his party from dieing[/b]
    i never said priest cant use massive im just saying they use it too much. i've never been massived so much by the same priest in my whole time playing ko since lutz in diez.

no, he never said priests cant use thier skills, just dont come on forums with a ego about how much you pwn using KO's most oveprowered skill[/b]
    Oh hold on there...So we cannot pwn if we do not use massive? We do well even without massive and that massive goes to warriors like NaidenZ etc etc. If we have the skill, why can't we use it? :mellow:

Oh hold on there...So we cannot pwn if we do not use massive? We do well even without massive and that massive goes to warriors like NaidenZ etc etc. If we have the skill, why can't we use it? :mellow:[/b]

i didnt sya that

i said dont come on forums acting all tough shit cause you made a warrior whos soppose to spam 600's do 300 dmg, its not impressive, its just makes oyu look arrogant

i didnt sya that

i said dont come on forums acting all tough shit cause you made a warrior whos soppose to spam 600's do 300 dmg, its not impressive, its just makes oyu look arrogant[/b]
    Well my intention wasn't to come here and say we pwn everyone anytime with or without Massive. I'm just saying that Fierce does well in PK. Being outnumbered is usually good cuz we have more ppl to kill. Yes, when our duffers are on and we go pk we do use Massive on those warriors and I guess you are one of them too. When they are not online, I can assure you we do well anyways. But seriously, my bad if I didn't express myself correctly up there, I didn't wanna come here to say we pwn all u nubies we're really tough..

i didnt sya that

i said dont come on forums acting all tough shit cause you made a warrior whos soppose to spam 600's do 300 dmg, its not impressive, its just makes oyu look arrogant[/b]
    bah lets get back to topic, whos gonna nation transfer human? any clans planning to do it?

doesnt matterz if we use this or this skillz, the point is that we pwn![/b]

i was refering to this guy, but yea, im not syiang fierce cant pk without duffers, its just gay to see a firce party and be auto'd massived

i was refering to this guy, but yea, im not syiang fierce cant pk without duffers, its just gay to see a firce party and be auto'd massived[/b]
    Ye I never liked to get Massived when I played Warrior. Anyways, Massive cannot be spammed right? I was never duffer so I never checked but ye, so basically 1 warrior per party gets Massive'd if the skill is already up Sucks for them I guess

eliteahmad

lol saying priests cant use massive is like saying
    rogues cant use minor
    warriors cant use sword dance
    mages cant use nova

if you guys complain about being massived all the time, then your priest who has a skill called "cure"
    sucks...

i was refering to this guy, but yea, im not syiang fierce cant pk without duffers, its just gay to see a firce party and be auto'd massived[/b]
    yeah its true that i look arrogant on that post, i mostly wanted to say that the important is to make the kills but the context is no more.

rogues cant use minor
    mages cant use nova

if you guys complain about being massived all the time, then your priest who has a skill called "cure"
    sucks...[/b]
    :lol:

Lol @ off topic BS

On topic:

Honestly I don't believe winning wars depends on what topclans go, the first weeks, all the topclans and we still lost every single one. At borderwars you could get a good idea about the number of orcs/human since they always had atleast 100 more registered.

In the end I believe victory depends on how many people there are on what side and what clans can make a difference and compensate part of the orcs that outnumber.

The point is that there aren't enough human clans, or people that go war to compensate/beat orc side
    Lol at Kenshins sig, stolen off movie :P

rogues cant use minor
    mages cant use nova

sucks...[/b]
    wow u sure are ignorant. i never said they cant use massive. i just mentioned that u guys massive more than heal i pk solo a lot so i cant really cure myself as a warrior and its kinda gay getting massived. i rather be parasited or maliced but massive is just gay to do on a solo warrior ;_;

wow u sure are ignorant. i never said they cant use massive. i just mentioned that u guys massive more than heal i pk solo a lot so i cant really cure myself as a warrior and its kinda gay getting massived. i rather be parasited or maliced but massive is just gay to do on a solo warrior ;_;[/b]
    You should try to get a party maybe :P But yea sucksass when you get Massived

Robokill

You should try to get a party maybe :P But yea sucksass when you get Massived [/b]
    have you EVER been in a random party before? Don't you know most of them are crap?

random party =

"+++++++"
    ">>>>>>>"
    "cureeeeeee"
    "wolf wolf wolf wooollllfffffff"

aside from the horrible turkish priests that leech np in town, most random parties I've been in get hardly any kills at all...

have you EVER been in a random party before? Don't you know most of them are crap?

random party =

"+++++++"
    ">>>>>>>"
    "cureeeeeee"
    "wolf wolf wolf wooollllfffffff"

aside from the horrible turkish priests that leech np in town, most random parties I've been in get hardly any kills at all...[/b]
    Try finding a clan then