Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Try finding a clan then [/b] I'm not talking about me, I quit ko over a month ago. I'm talking ...
Page: 16

Robokill

Try finding a clan then [/b]
    I'm not talking about me, I quit ko over a month ago. I'm talking about him pk'ing solo.

I'm not talking about me, I quit ko over a month ago. I'm talking about him pk'ing solo.[/b]
    Lol ye I know I ment that comment to him but ye I gotta improve my English

eliteahmad

lol i dont see anywhere thats says u must always heal more than debuff..

and if im not mistaken, massive takes time to use =]

Well I'll have to agree with Chronics once more. What if in your party you have someone else to heal, so you just focus on duffs and cures? I never saw any Priest PVP rule where it says you have to heal more than duff

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I do think with equal equips and lvl, RW can beat you guys 1v1 xD[/b]
    hmmm.. hmmm... no.

Jay

i didnt sya that

i said dont come on forums acting all tough shit cause you made a warrior whos soppose to spam 600's do 300 dmg, its not impressive, its just makes oyu look arrogant[/b]

oh thats kinda funny seeing u enjoyed Dro's and all the other Int bp's movie's right? i mean in their movies they have cs + weap def on and they get hit for like wht 100's and i dont see u bitching about tht .. but when a priest uses massive u act like tht ... ahha damm

if u got priest in ure party then massive shoudnt be a prob for u and if ure solo then u have to deal with it since ure a warr .. and no its not the most overpowered skill

WE'll use whatever skills we want to kill you, go cry a river, but it won't change the fact when we are in 8 vs 20+ we will use whatever we feel like using to kill them.

this is wad happen to me when i log on gatsby to pk. more than half the time im duffed like this (not the confusion though, i dunno which dumbass priest did that)

wow u sure are ignorant. i never said they cant use massive. i just mentioned that u guys massive more than heal i pk solo a lot so i cant really cure myself as a warrior and its kinda gay getting massived. i rather be parasited or maliced but massive is just gay to do on a solo warrior ;_;[/b]
    that's why priests do it

massive actually takes longer than other debuffs to cool down

What annoys me is when people like hydr4 or whatever the hell his name is does it in a 1v1. Para + malice + massive... GRATZ you beat a 70 warrior, what an accomplisment. Next time im full duffed in a 1v1 im just gunna town and get a cure cause thats lame.

JahSurmale

What annoys me is when people like hydr4 or whatever the hell his name is does it in a 1v1. Para + malice + massive... GRATZ you beat a 70 warrior, what an accomplisment. Next time im full duffed in a 1v1 im just gunna town and get a cure cause thats lame.[/b]
    i never do 1vs1 with duffs....so stfu... that was donny

i never do 1vs1 with duffs....so stfu... that was donny[/b]
    Hydr4 = the character. he never specified who was on it.

Smoker

about the freaking topic moving to a new server is always stupid cuz ppl always go in groups or whole clans in order to PWN YOUR ASS IN THE NEW SERVER so stop bitchin and try to beat their ass join with turks learn their language and then you can say we're finally ready to bring them down with any means necessary

P.S anyone got any sites for free games for my pocketpc :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

coming from someone who idolizes hitmachine hahahaha

Lay off ringwraith already, your being no better than his comebacks with your bullshit.

If insanity want to make themselves seem mature work on their responses, ko has had enough pricks and arrogant faggots already it doesn't need anymore.
    0000 myself and eric were arrogant pricks without reason 90% of the time and although it's fun the game has moved on, no one cares anymore and I can sure as hell assure you things will of changed on girakon I'd imagine in 6 months.

So it's best not to abuse everyone or to cause shit because for all you know, you'll end up in a clan with that person, or relying on them at csw. Just get over shit grow the fuck up the lot of you.[/b]
    who should be my idol then, you? Rofl , alex should stick to f9devil instead of you imo..

And hitmachine idolizes me,i'm not idolizing him

Why do everyone flame eachother >.<, If you cant beat him/her live with it.