Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What annoys me is when people like hydr4 or whatever the hell his name is does it in a 1v1. ...
Page: 17

Hydr4

What annoys me is when people like hydr4 or whatever the hell his name is does it in a 1v1. Para + malice + massive... GRATZ you beat a 70 warrior, what an accomplisment. Next time im full duffed in a 1v1 im just gunna town and get a cure cause thats lame.[/b]
    Wow Wow Wow hold on buddy , First of all Debuffs are my skills so why can i not use them? i dont ask u to not scream in a 1v1?
    Second of all , when we did that 1v1 i was lvl 63 and u were 70 so go cry more about me using debuffs?
    Third of all , About 3 days ago i saw ur char walking with bark and i was in ventrilo with bark , he told me only to use malice i did and what happened?
    Thats right u got ass raped.

oh thats kinda funny seeing u enjoyed Dro's and all the other Int bp's movie's right? i mean in their movies they have cs + weap def on and they get hit for like wht 100's and i dont see u bitching about tht .. but when a priest uses massive u act like tht ... ahha damm

if u got priest in ure party then massive shoudnt be a prob for u and if ure solo then u have to deal with it since ure a warr .. and no its not the most overpowered skill[/b]

did dro come to forums saying "OMG I PWN I CAN TAKE ANYONE"?

no, he didnt, he posted a video of him tkaing full parties solo with duffs. And how would you know if i enjoyed dros movies or not 0_o

i hate most bp mvoies, its usally just duff/hellis/heal/kill

Hydr4

if u think thats boring then u must love warrior its usually hs/pot/hs/pot/hs/pot/hs/pot

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

people either Cry/Complain/Bitch about others way to much in girakon lol

Its pretty funny

people either Cry/Complain/Bitch about others way to much in girakon lol

Its pretty funny [/b]

yeh +1 always flames

it keeps the bored ppl entertained like me

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Wow Wow Wow hold on buddy , First of all Debuffs are my skills so why can i not use them? i dont ask u to not scream in a 1v1?
    Second of all , when we did that 1v1 i was lvl 63 and u were 70 so go cry more about me using debuffs?
    Third of all , About 3 days ago i saw ur char walking with bark and i was in ventrilo with bark , he told me only to use malice i did and what happened?
    Thats right u got ass raped.[/b]
    i really doubt u ass raped whoever was on gatsby with just malice(unless by ass raped u mean winning with 50 hp left) considering i just killed u with 1500 n 300 scrolls :blink: . n i hit u like... what.. 6xx? on a bp thats pretty low.(i've also kiled germo when he massived/torment/para'd me n eventhough he wasn't scrolled he had a shield n a sword so o.O)

i've played both bp n warrior, i never complain about getting massived but a bp vs a warrior in 1v1 is easy as hell, considering that a warrior can't cure and a bp doesn't have to mana pot as much as the warrior if he's a fp/chitin bp D:

Hydr4

lol gratz on killing a solo bp with a duffer behind u , anyway by ass raped i mean i still had 3k hp lets any way i tought this was a fun war all together i got 11k np (thx jeufois)

lol gratz on killing a solo bp with a duffer behind u , anyway by ass raped i mean i still had 3k hp lets any way i tought this was a fun war all together i got 11k np (thx jeufois)[/b]
    uh bark wasn't even healing/near me o.O it was a 1v1, when u maliced me.

Hydr4

oh that one lol how much hp did u have left there? haha

oh that one lol how much hp did u have left there? haha[/b]
    so? like i said i was using 1500/300. besides u said u ass raped my character with just malice- obviously it didn't happen with me :unsure: so..... a win is still a win right?

Hydr4

so? like i said i was using 1500/300. besides u said u ass raped my character with just malice- obviously it didn't happen with me :unsure: so..... a win is still a win right?[/b]
    i just asked how much hp u had left? damn if u wanna 1v1 me so bad come arena sometimes ?

Realecter

as topic say
    h34r:

i just asked how much hp u had left? damn if u wanna 1v1 me so bad come arena sometimes ?[/b]
    um we already did it.. u lost. that was just something i said since u said u 'assraped' my character with 3k hp with only malice. which obviously, wasn't the case. maybe u forgot to miss out some tiny fact like 2 sins were beside u or u para'd before malicing, who knows h34r: let me get my chitins+8 n IN then i'll gladly tank u with para

lol gratz on killing a solo bp with a duffer behind u , anyway by ass raped i mean i still had 3k hp lets any way i tought this was a fun war all together i got 11k np (thx jeufois)[/b]
    right....

guess who was buffed and guess who wasent...

not trying to be rude, but your not that great and massive is the only way you can "rape" us. Maybe if you torment + para... even then it would be close. if your going to massive, thats great. If your gunna torment + para.. great but listen up, dont EVER say you raped us when doing so because you know as well as anyone it's unfair in a 1v1.