Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no scream on the skill bar? didnt finish the quest yet? *edit* lmao whats funny is i was asking a ...
Page: 19

no scream on the skill bar?

didnt finish the quest yet?
    *edit*

lmao whats funny is i was asking a very old myko/usko player (forget the name) if he was heading to to new girakon server... He said isnt that the server with all the english players going... I said yes.... then he said and i quote " LOL english players are worse then turks if u have a server with more then 1 good clans they want to find and kill each other, there is to much ego with english players no server with them is fun, its just all drama''....... and i said ... and i quote "stfu"... Then he said somethign like wait for the 15 page flames of immature bitching with clan members backing each other up...
    guess he was right..... I owe u a dollar buddy
    p.s. : in myko all the english clans fought (there was only 2).... the asains and other clans simply laughed at us... honestly im kinda embarrassed that the sterotype was true even on myko(R.I.P) and that i was part of it
    srry for the bad grammer im feeling fat[/b]
    Knightmare Clan rules :P

Ki1laH

no scream on the skill bar?

didnt finish the quest yet?
    *edit*

lmao whats funny is i was asking a very old myko/usko player (forget the name) if he was heading to to new girakon server... He said isnt that the server with all the english players going... I said yes.... then he said and i quote " LOL english players are worse then turks if u have a server with more then 1 good clans they want to find and kill each other, there is to much ego with english players no server with them is fun, its just all drama''....... and i said ... and i quote "stfu"... Then he said somethign like wait for the 15 page flames of immature bitching with clan members backing each other up...
    guess he was right..... I owe u a dollar buddy
    p.s. : in myko all the english clans fought (there was only 2).... the asains and other clans simply laughed at us... honestly im kinda embarrassed that the sterotype was true even on myko(R.I.P) and that i was part of it
    srry for the bad grammer im feeling fat[/b]
    If you had half a brain or experience as a warrior, you would know that many warriors such as myself and i'm 99.9% sure gatsby, have a seperate skill bar for normal pk, and 1v1's...and he like myself probably considers scream to not be a 1v1 tool. Not that leg-cut is, but its a filler there...or did you not see that he was on skill bar 4?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

If you had half a brain or experience as a warrior, you would know that many warriors such as myself and i'm 99.9% sure gatsby, have a seperate skill bar for normal pk, and 1v1's...and he like myself probably considers scream to not be a 1v1 tool. Not that leg-cut is, but its a filler there...or did you not see that he was on skill bar 4?[/b]

and if u had half a brain or experience as a warrior, you would know that this is my skillbar and gatsby has currently no scream scroll as he used it on his lvl 70 quest.

<3

If you had half a brain or experience as a warrior, you would know that many warriors such as myself and i&#39;m 99.9% sure gatsby, have a seperate skill bar for normal pk, and 1v1&#39;s...and he like myself probably considers scream to not be a 1v1 tool. Not that leg-cut is, but its a filler there...or did you not see that he was on skill bar 4?[/b]
    Actually, its coz he aint got scream as he used it for lvl 70 quest xD

Banned

If you had half a brain or experience as a warrior, you would know that many warriors such as myself and i&#39;m 99.9% sure gatsby, have a seperate skill bar for normal pk, and 1v1&#39;s...and he like myself probably considers scream to not be a 1v1 tool. Not that leg-cut is, but its a filler there...or did you not see that he was on skill bar 4?[/b]

notice the sig :P
    and when i did play warrior for the short time i would sometimes use scream during 1 v 1 just before i used a mp pot (never got any complaints)...so ive always had 2 skill bars
    and didnt notice the page 4

and the 2 guyz above me also just said i was right

any1 wanna comment on my english players thing? cuz every usko player in my msn just said LMAO thats true...

Banned

I LIKE LEEEEROOOOOYYYY to fierce exp party :P

I LIKE LEEEEROOOOOYYYY to fierce exp party :P[/b]
    Haha hold up. You guys always raid our facking exp parties and then want us to protect castle
    JK :lol: raiding ftw

Haha hold up. You guys always raid our facking exp parties and then want us to protect castle
    JK :lol: raiding ftw [/b]
    haha whenever i have like a 5-6 ppl party i ask some1 to check dk if feirce is there to raid u guys just a little payback for the massiving B)

haha whenever i have like a 5-6 ppl party i ask some1 to check dk if feirce is there to raid u guys just a little payback for the massiving B)[/b]
    Rofl :lol: Ye its funny gives grinding a bit of action Anyways, today there was a Mage party with Pyro in it and a Party Healer etc but we took them all without one single death. I gotta say that you guys kick our asses quite some times when you come raid but some others we don&#39;t do that bad

Hydr4

Rofl :lol: Ye its funny gives grinding a bit of action Anyways, today there was a Mage party with Pyro in it and a Party Healer etc but we took them all without one single death. I gotta say that you guys kick our asses quite some times when you come raid but some others we don&#39;t do that bad [/b]
    its so gay being slowed then cure myself and seeing my self with no swift T_T

its so gay being slowed then cure myself and seeing my self with no swift T_T[/b]
    Ye thats true, hard to defend ourselves against Ice with no Sw pots

Top 1 and top 6 in Np rank nigga please :lol:

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I guess girakon is kind of server, where very strong clan will form itself soon and start dominating server badly. Something tells me it will be orc clan =o

Top 1 and top 6 in Np rank nigga please :lol:[/b]
    Oh god Fierce is 1st? What has Girakon come to?

jk but now I guess its time to donate all my nps to clan and bump you off! xD

h34r:

Oh god Fierce is 1st? What has Girakon come to?

jk but now I guess its time to donate all my nps to clan and bump you off! xD

h34r:[/b]

Still 2m left if we wanna donate :P