Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm anyone you want me to be baby, and Who are you? @ bliz well if you quit dying lilke ...
Page: 2

I'm anyone you want me to be baby, and Who are you?

@ bliz well if you quit dying lilke a noob in cz then you would gain more then 150 a session [/b]
    Well that was a good attempt but uve probly never seen me. You should probly give me a little more respect since right now your blindly flaming and acting like a child. And I don't care what u say. When u pk at night usa time, theres not even a top 10 side on human side. And you dont lose the leader points once ur on the ladder, and thats what im referring to, so again, your blind flames don't apply, and they're not needed. If youwanna be immature you can spam all you want in the off topic section.

Banned Senior Member

And DrPEpper hahahahhahahaha xD

buffer

hmm, its true, theres always a 10:1 ratio is cz for orc:human :P
    but the real threat is those damn mages.. cant go anywhere without being iced or maliced

sucks to be a solo'ing warrior

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

yeah there really is no competition in cz. <_<

Banned

Well that was a good attempt but uve probly never seen me. You should probly give me a little more respect since right now your blindly flaming and acting like a child. And I don&#39;t care what u say. When u pk at night usa time, theres not even a top 10 side on human side. And you dont lose the leader points once ur on the ladder, and thats what im referring to, so again, your blind flames don&#39;t apply, and they&#39;re not needed. If youwanna be immature you can spam all you want in the off topic section.[/b]
    why does every sarcasm comment to a insanity person always think hes geting flamed? i said that to you on purpose to see if you would cry about being flamed, sad, you failed and fell for it.

it is annoying to fight against 2 debuffers + 5 sins (Fierce) + warrior/mage

hmm, its true, theres always a 10:1 ratio is cz for orc:human :P
    but the real threat is those damn mages.. cant go anywhere without being iced or maliced

sucks to be a solo&#39;ing warrior [/b]
    here here!

liquidkk

if k2 would want to make this server more even they could do a free event that whoever wants to nt to human at girakon can do it free im sure many would

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

and if ur a solo priest with no sw scroll

why does every sarcasm comment to a insanity person always think hes geting flamed? i said that to you on purpose to see if you would cry about being flamed, sad, you failed and fell for it. [/b]
    My response had nothing to do with what clan I am from. Stop being a child. This has nothing to do relating to insanity, it shouldn&#39;t be in this conversation. My point is you shouldn&#39;t eve say anything, even sarcasm, if you can&#39;t back it up. And unless i hear ur voice, you can&#39;t hear tone with a keyboard, so sorry, you can&#39;t tell sarcasm on the internet. It&#39;s why my gf dumped me ;*(

My response had nothing to do with what clan I am from. Stop being a child. This has nothing to do relating to insanity, it shouldn&#39;t be in this conversation. My point is you shouldn&#39;t eve say anything, even sarcasm, if you can&#39;t back it up. And unless i hear ur voice, you can&#39;t hear tone with a keyboard, so sorry, you can&#39;t tell sarcasm on the internet. It&#39;s why my gf dumped me ;*([/b]
    but i think the guy sayed it as a joke i dont think he tried to offend or something

but i think the guy sayed it as a joke i dont think he tried to offend or something[/b]
    But even if u say sum1 is fat even if ur joking it still hurts their feelings. IT HAPPENED TO ME AT SCHOOL! ;*(

But even if u say sum1 is fat even if ur joking it still hurts their feelings. IT HAPPENED TO ME AT SCHOOL! ;*([/b]
    used to happen to me when i was fat, i understand u

5DollahSuckySucky

ur all fat now lets go to kfc

ur all fat now lets go to kfc[/b]
    no, i dont want to get jacked.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast