Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuck this server it has the largest english population and the largest heads.[/b] :lol:...
Page: 23

fuck this server it has the largest english population and the largest heads.[/b]
    :lol:

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

+1 he is indeed noob. he hellises 2 times heal hellis 2 times heal hellis 2 times heal stil lose :lol:[/b]

people who r a high lvl and dont have skill make me so mad. i hate priests who just keep spamming heal in vs. i dont blame him if its once in a while. but spamming after every 2 hits is pathetic.

people who r a high lvl and dont have skill make me so mad. i hate priests who just keep spamming heal in vs. i dont blame him if its once in a while. but spamming after every 2 hits is pathetic.[/b]
    Well its my first time playing a BP or a Combo character and I must say that whenever I go arena to vs some clannies I never heal myself, unless they tell me go ahead use it I dun care
    Anyways, Duffs and Heals are priest's skills, so they "can" use them. But in a vs its kinda gay

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i dont mind of they duff. but spam healing in vs and no1 will ever die

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223