Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man the stores are all like sold out :lol:[/b] Fuk it dude I dun give a shit I can wait ...
Page: 4

man the stores are all like sold out :lol:[/b]
    Fuk it dude I dun give a shit I can wait dawg hahaha I'm not from USA so ye I had to order it neways :P

gramps for real how do i set xbox live up.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

im not really sure i had an xbox long time ago. u plug the internet wire into the xbox instead of ur pc and i think that should do it :P

Id say we want to as well. But we can't if we keep castle. So its out of question. But man when nt comes up, im hoping humans stay human and some orcs go human so that we can actually pk for 30 mins and gain more then 150 nps.[/b]
    Well if you guys were really serious about doing it, you could have insanity go human, then at the end of csw transfer the castle from Lnsanity to insanity, then Lnsanity could go human, then you can give it back to Lnsanity at the end of the next csw when both clans are human... we all know that there are like 5 people actually attacking so it would be easy. but dont do it :P

Mike_Miller

naw mate the only reason most orc clan's are top 10 are cause it so easy to get np's when you are out number a side so much; winning wars, getting to invasion, leaching crystals, in cz or war usually 7orc-1human.

girakon clans are fine i think atm. humans are out numbered and do need some support but unde and this crew came human and i suspect a few orc want a bit more challenge then just haveing such a easy tiem in cz or war so they will be coming human to help wiht the orc's in war's. also the few top human clan’s are in exp mode atm and are not pk-ing/ going to war’s, WE DID WIN TWO!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!~!!!~!!

lol
    top five clan's not as in np's or lvl's but in pk-ing
    fierce
    insanity
    kissedby
    those nadien z - l - k or what ever guys. <-- fuckers
    and then i hate to admit but with unde and his crew be good pk too.

naw mate the only reason most orc clan&#39;s are top 10 are cause it so easy to get np&#39;s when you are out number a side so much; winning wars, getting to invasion, leaching crystals, in cz or war usually 7orc-1human.

girakon clans are fine i think atm. humans are out numbered and do need some support but unde and this crew came human and i suspect a few orc want a bit more challenge then just haveing such a easy tiem in cz or war so they will be coming human to help wiht the orc&#39;s in war&#39;s. also the few top human clan’s are in exp mode atm and are not pk-ing/ going to war’s, WE DID WIN TWO!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!~!!!~!!

lol
    top five clan&#39;s not as in np&#39;s or lvl&#39;s but in pk-ing
    fierce
    insanity
    kissedby
    those nadien z - l - k or what ever guys. <-- fuckers
    and then i hate to admit but with unde and his crew be good pk too.[/b]
    Gotta <3 Michael Motorcycle. Nah for real, hope that now that Unde and his crew are here we can actually start winning wars since they are good
    Neways, fukin hell dude those Naiden guys and most of yall Ork Warriors are freaken pimp, fully duff and still tank like 3 of our rogues god damn <_<
    EXP - Mode atm :P

kissedby? lawl

kissedby? lawl[/b]
    Well both Human Dragon symbols are on that clan ATM. Guess their novas hurt while NT

they raidied party 24/7 @ the beginning of the server, and dropped random novas in wars. go figures

they raidied party 24/7 @ the beginning of the server, and dropped random novas in wars. go figures[/b]
    Ye true that, and they are PK&#39;ing more than EXP&#39;ing atm

Behind_U

NT to human is pretty tempting right now

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

humans are sexier too

Bukowski

Nah orcs are pretty sexy..at least the sins and warriors look beast.. yeah when undestructablezz gets 65+ they will be a big help I think. going 60+ next coupla days.

douma

yep yep almost lvl 60 sigh be faster if no school

SilentDaemon

Fierce ftw....
    It should stay as it is now, we dont need more humans, its fun now

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast