Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Exactly what Via said. Fierce, Unknown and Daironic PushingTheLimits and NoOneCanStopUs is sometimes good...
Page: 7

Exactly what Via said.

Fierce, Unknown and Daironic

PushingTheLimits and NoOneCanStopUs is sometimes good

rofl i didnt know Diaronic was Dahacker .

Goliath

Dahacker is that any known GUY* ? he must have good items I hit him for shit. :E

I think now cz have more balance , humans lvl up and for moments is not so easy make nps for orcs , i saw a lot partys humans killing a lot orcs , 1 mounth ago humans never won in bowl , only 1 or 2 assesin solo or with debuff killing , but in general they could not walk for bowl , now for moments bowl is human in g1 ,, and i think when fuking ko qualify change nation a lot orcs go to humans side and the competion in cz it is going to be more hard .

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

They have kissedby anywayz[/b]
    Kissedby sucks, then have high np because they do nothing but nova town all day in cz, or raid xp parties, they dont even have that many high lvl's, average mage lvl is 62 in that clan

and if they let some of the orc clans come human then please let me go orc, cause human side would get boring fast

Kissedby sucks, then have high np because they do nothing but nova town all day in cz, or raid xp parties, they dont even have that many high lvl's, average mage lvl is 62 in that clan[/b]
    you mean, AVERAGE HUMAN MAGE is 62.

you mean, AVERAGE HUMAN MAGE is 62.[/b]
    Good point

Which is why you puppet should bring just your clan over haha so we can maybe have some lvling parties

Daironic is a jerk, They mages helped him get 70 and now he left once after he hitted 70 because he didnt need them
    any more.

you mean, AVERAGE HUMAN MAGE is 62.[/b]
    Actually I was in their clan for some fun for a few days a couple weeks ago, and other than ironguard i was one of the highest levels at only 63... I was so surprised. Not only that, but it is really just a bunch of random turks with the same name and cape. They rarely did anything as a clan, whether it be exp pk or bosses. It wasn't the difference in language that was a problem because I understood most of them and they understood me. They're all nice guys but you really can't call them a clan. I don't think anyone has seen 8 kissedby on the cz ranking yet...

Actually I was in their clan for some fun for a few days a couple weeks ago, and other than ironguard i was one of the highest levels at only 63... I was so surprised. Not only that, but it is really just a bunch of random turks with the same name and cape. They rarely did anything as a clan, whether it be exp pk or bosses. It wasn't the difference in language that was a problem because I understood most of them and they understood me. They're all nice guys but you really can't call them a clan. I don't think anyone has seen 8 kissedby on the cz ranking yet...[/b]
    +1 i try to tell people that and it backfires on me

Kissedby sucks all around, they cant melee pk at all, all they can do is nova town all day (which is simple if you have the right people), they don't xp much, and the rogues and warriors hate to party with the mages, so they are all spread out during PK. They are just a clan full of np ducks

i love it the way it is to be human with 8man party we make 50k np an hour

i love it the way it is to be human with 8man party we make 50k np an hour [/b]
    lier.

Maniacoflinkingpark is the only highlvled in kissed by hes lvl 69 atm

i love it the way it is to be human with 8man party we make 50k np an hour [/b]
    Bullshit, thats like 60+ kills a minute.

Wow 6 pages in 1 day :S

Guess its all full of flames probly lol.

Btw Insanity won't NT but I'm sure Mannnnnny orcs will, so it should be nice

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast