Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I am surprised Kissedby is still around then Also: Daironic is 70 now? wadafack...
Page: 8

Well I am surprised Kissedby is still around then

Also: Daironic is 70 now? wadafack

Bloodline suck h34r:

wow Daironic is beast. How long he is 70 ? and what items he have ... no wonder he won with me soo easy . ... :/

wow Daironic is beast. How long he is 70 ? and what items he have ... no wonder he won with me soo easy . ... :/[/b]

hes got full unqies, in ib, rols, re, eme, or so im told

he has a crazy minor too, i got him to redball at 69, but i doubt it would win even at 70, that mh combo is just too fast to outdmg with a rappy 7 vs 35 speardef =[

he tanked me (while being stun) and 4 sins.

he turned around and killed two sins.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

just lauging my fucking ass off at the dude that says he makes 50k np an hour with 8 ppl,thats 400k np's an hour, who the fuk are you,nychris?

Anyway,daironic is daahacker, check his movie's at youtube, his combo sux ,, i mean really sux.. ANd his minor, i mean.. anyone can help him press on it.. And yeah,, items??? Says enough =)

he tanked me (while being stun) and 4 sins.

he turned around and killed two sins.[/b]
    yea i have over 1700 ap .. and hardly beat his minor ... he have some uber staff and really good minior .. just gg sin i hope i can beat him some day :P

just lauging my fucking ass off at the dude that says he makes 50k np an hour with 8 ppl,thats 400k np's an hour, who the fuk are you,nychris?

Anyway,daironic is daahacker, check his movie's at youtube, his combo sux ,, i mean really sux.. ANd his minor, i mean.. anyone can help him press on it.. And yeah,, items??? Says enough =)[/b]
    wow dont u think he siad 50 k np for 8 man party ? ye this is still a bit not posbile even on girakon ...

Anyway,daironic is daahacker, check his movie's at youtube, his combo sux ,, i mean really sux.. ANd his minor, i mean.. anyone can help him press on it.. And yeah,, items??? Says enough =)[/b]
    hes combo sux ? who cares he still beat all people on vs ...

you dotn need a good combo tbh, as long as you spike warirors for 800 (with 20 dd) and have a killer mh

hes combo sux ? who cares he still beat all people on vs ...[/b]

cuz he is 70 and no gg rouge that i know is 70 yet. He played on logos and i can say he is not that good. he was beaten by a shitload of good sins and he had pretty nice gear. The thing is if he cant tank 4-5 ppl at lvl 70 and full uniques then he sux

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

cuz he is 70 and no gg rouge that i know is 70 yet. He played on logos and i can say he is not that good. he was beaten by a shitload of good sins and he had pretty nice gear. The thing is if he cant tank 4-5 ppl at lvl 70 and full uniques then he sux[/b]

not every1 is as good as u gangsta

Nukemz

Tomrorow i ocme Girakon with the priest Boombastic, look out exp exp exp to 72!!!!!!!!!!!

Daironic no is exceptional assesin , i orc and i see in human side a lot better assesin then he, i dunno why some people in this foro it idolizes. I know in side orc assesins 63-65-66 with no good gear and a lot better than he.

hes got full unqies, in ib, rols, re, eme, or so im told

he has a crazy minor too, i got him to redball at 69, but i doubt it would win even at 70, that mh combo is just too fast to outdmg with a rappy 7 vs 35 speardef =[[/b]

he beat me 1v1 without minor h34r:

About Girakon players...somone from BloodLine Clan saw a person with 74 lvl ( Oxxxtr, warrior)....gg for gm!! (buged boarder war)

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast