Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Daironic no is exceptional assesin , i orc and i see in human side a lot better assesin then he, ...
Page: 9

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Daironic no is exceptional assesin , i orc and i see in human side a lot better assesin then he, i dunno why some people in this foro it idolizes. I know in side orc assesins 63-65-66 with no good gear and a lot better than he.[/b]
    dont hate the player, hate the game

slaps

it is annoying to fight against 2 debuffers + 5 sins (Fierce) + warrior/mage[/b]
    zuahahahah its hella fun playing mage in those parties

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Daironic no is exceptional assesin , i orc and i see in human side a lot better assesin then he, i dunno why some people in this foro it idolizes. I know in side orc assesins 63-65-66 with no good gear and a lot better than he.[/b]
    no exceptional sin? i realy doubt u can even dent him. i mean even ME... at 70.. with 2.1k ap, couldn't dent him.

http://files.filefront.com/insanewmv.../fileinfo.html

just watch his hp.

In all honesty, if kissedby, adonispower, fierce, unknown, pushingthelimits, honor, down and couple other clans would jsut show up for war it wouldn't be such a 1 sided affair. I mean we get outnumbered, and out novad. That is all there is to it.

But a lot of human clans give up, it usually ends up being Fierce and a couple randoms that stay to defend. We do what we can but its usually 8 of us vs 20-50 orcs at a time. Oh well maybe undestrucablezzz mages will help out the humans since we basically have no mage force at all.

Happy killing!

no exceptional sin? i realy doubt u can even dent him. i mean even ME... at 70.. with 2.1k ap, couldn't dent him.

just watch his hp.[/b]
    weird i 1v1'd him like a week ago and beat him with 1.5k hp left. dunno what he did against u to stay at almost full hp the whole time. maybe he got better skilled or better gear or some shit idk. xD

Banned

Duno guys why you think diatronic is so good..i killed him always 1v1 ..(when he lost all cure pots )
    there is alot much better rogues...with better combo...its true i hit rogues for 1300 - 1400 and dia only 900 but he always cant minor that ;p
    bloodline and elektriK have better combo...

just watch his hp.[/b]
    how much was your hs on him?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

how much was your sd on him?[/b]
    *HS
    5xx-6xx

how much was your sd on him?[/b]
    500+ - 600+ excluding the R damage if im not wrong

you're hitting him 2-3 times for every pot used and you get probably 1-2 r hits for every pot used so thats somewhere between 1400-2000 damage per pot. You cannot minor that. The max someone can minor is 1.1k and since its constant damage of the same amount saving room to speed up your minor for a big hit isn't applicable. Something is odd.

shit said sd instead of hs... eh still made my point.

Daironic, isnt hard to kill... killed him a few times... so unless he got some gg babashop gear last night, hes pretty easy.

SilentDaemon

In all honesty, if kissedby, adonispower, fierce, unknown, pushingthelimits, honor, down and couple other clans would jsut show up for war it wouldn't be such a 1 sided affair. I mean we get outnumbered, and out novad. That is all there is to it.

But a lot of human clans give up, it usually ends up being Fierce and a couple randoms that stay to defend. We do what we can but its usually 8 of us vs 20-50 orcs at a time. Oh well maybe undestrucablezzz mages will help out the humans since we basically have no mage force at all.

Happy killing![/b]
    very true, +1
    all humans give up...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Listen,he plays at a fukin internetcafe. I went to turkey last summer, and went to a cafe of my clannies, logged in my char and wanted to vs this guy that sat next to me in the same internetcafe.. Im vssing him,next thin i know ,a little kid is pressing minor for him..

My point is,its fuking normal for them to help with minor, u cannot see if someone helps or not, The way daironic is comboing shows how unskilled he his, wish all of you could see it the way i see it,u would understand

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5091ttvlG8

Do this with +7chitins and +8cleavers and i'll blow him

And check his combo,better yet his minor -.-

Im lovin the music tho,anyone knows which one it is?

he beat me 1v1 without minor h34r:

About Girakon players...somone from BloodLine Clan saw a person with 74 lvl ( Oxxxtr, warrior)....gg for gm!! (buged boarder war)[/b]
    i talk about bloodline :P

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast